Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Easy Business With High Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Business With High Profit (1212 Views)

Cement: Dangote, Lafarge BUA Post High Profit Margins / Easy Business To Start In Nigeria With #10,000 | Cool 50k Monthly / Easy Business Name Registration (bizreg) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dog business now a day has being very easy to run with little capital . People has brought land and built houses with it. Not only that I adviced friend who is in business to run it aside his business and when he was jobless the dog business has being sustaining him.
But a dog @ 130k either with 10 puppies can give u 1.3million
I have a Caucasian Shepherd just gave me 7pup.
SECURITY WISE.
they are loyal ordinary gentle dog people will fear not to talk about the aggressive ones. U need the dog at times
If u are interested whatApp or call 08103675075

Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2018
No stress but only feeding . And the dog in return will be loyal, security wise and bring cool money for your pockets.
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Limited pup available cus one way picked yesterday. I will also teach u the secret of running cost on them. Call for ur order

Re: Easy Business With High Profit by Tunagee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
raddyworld:
Dog business now a day has being very easy to run with little capital . People has brought land and built houses with it. Not only that I adviced friend who is in business to run it aside his business and when he was jobless the dog business has being sustaining him.
But a dog @ 130k either with 10 puppies can give u 1.3million
I have a Caucasian Shepherd just gave me 7pup.
SECURITY WISE.
they are loyal ordinary gentle dog people will fear not to talk about the aggressive ones. U need the dog at times
If u are interested whatApp or call 08103675075

Dog business? Very disgusting. I can't even shake hands with someone doing dog business. Anyama!
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pls anyone who knows what it's take to make money and not a type when it's comes to dog.kindly contact for advice on dog business.
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Puppies are still going for sales today. Book ur to have the best among the remaining pup.
I will also put u thru in the business
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2018
I will volunteer myself to be ur mentor concerning this cool business. Just reach me
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
This business is just too fun for every passionate . Thanks will be ur mentor till u start making huge profit.
WhatsApp me on 08103675075
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let's do business
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 7:46am On May 31, 2018
Pick a dog. For security and biz . 08103675075
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by dowjones(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
Tunagee:

Dog business? Very disgusting. I can't even shake hands with someone doing dog business. Anyama!

You must be Muslim
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
I sold almost my puppies just kept the biggest male for myself. You can make more money aside your job if I put you thru even the feeding won't be costly if I mentor u.

Call or whatApp for us now 08103675075
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Still on of the great business for 2020
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na dog biz my business my people.
Guys just got nice car for him wife and not until he sold the old one.

WhatsApp for deal
Re: Easy Business With High Profit by raddyworld: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Start today

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Skrill Dollar & A Reliable E-currency Exchanger / Are You Freaking Kidding Me? Get N6,000,000 Commission Today, See How? / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Pictured At The 60th Birthday Party Of Mrs Sola Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.