Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (37733 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by northvietnam(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
WHITE OR BLACK JESUS IS JESUS.

Nay Sire..
Jesus Ain't Black
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by falopey: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
northvietnam:
But Jesus ain't Black/African na..

the Only black jesus i know is Seyi Law.
Jesus was not white either.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by northvietnam(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
falopey:
Jesus was not white either.

Jewish Abi
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by MissRaine69(f): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
northvietnam:

Where do jews originally originate fromm

just like all blacks Originated frm Africa..

jews Came from Isreal
Ffs
Black as in race its not the same as ethnicity
Jew (Hebrews )is an ethnicity ... that belongs to one one of the many ethnicities found in the Levant.

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by 9jaArea: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
This guy go bleep plenty church members

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Youngs247(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hope say no b mr bones b dis?
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by deji17: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
The black Mumu is strong..

1 Like

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by kending: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hope he'll agree to be used for the crucifixion part... See as him dey shine teeth
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by godofuck231: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
12 stations of the cross nko, na there my protest go start, they should make sure he remains on ground

Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by nex(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
So unfortunate, Africans have completely lost their senses.

Jesus was African. All ancient Israelites and Egyptians were Africans. Hollywood don colonise people brains finish.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Rosskii: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
QuitNotice:
The biblical account of Jesus's origin is that he's oyinbo. So why the fuss about that?
The church is just trying to make it look as real as possible. Inferiority complex won't kee Africans, SMH

Dummy. Where in the bible does it say that 'Jesus' was ''oyinbo''? Name the chapter and verse. It is YOU that is suffering from serious inferiority complex, since you've claimed a whiteness for 'Jesus' that does not exist in any bible. And if the ancient Jews were ''oyinbo'', why does the Bible God say this in Amos 9 verse 7: ''Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, oh children of Israel?''.

Why was Moses shocked when his skin turned white in Exodus 4:6 if he was already a white man?

Why does Yahweh punish people by turning them white in so many parts of the bible? Eg, Moses' sister, Miriam.

Don't use your head, you hear?
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Rosskii: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2018
nex:
So unfortunate, Africans have completely lost their senses.

Jesus was African. All ancient Israelites and Egyptians were Africans. Hollywood don colonise people brains finish.

Don't mind them. Even today in the age of the Internet when information is freely available, and just 1 hour of research can reveal so many truths previously hidden, our people still refuse to learn. Still refuse to research. They still hold on to every last garbage taught them by their colonial ''masters'' as they call them.

Ridiculous people. Anyway, Deuteronomy 28 tells us that they will be blind to who they really are until they are delivered by Yahweh ''when the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled''. So don't expect too many of them to wake up for now.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:48am On Mar 26, 2018
northvietnam:

Where do jews originally originate fromm

just like all blacks Originated frm Africa..

jews Came from Isreal
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Agbotikuyor007(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2018
hope they will nak am on d cross also like Jesus...i just answer question oo.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by JOE61: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by ensamy(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2018
They could have used an albino instead. shocked shocked shocked shocked the black white man.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by JOE61: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2018
JOE61:
but it so amazing how Africans think some middle east man die 4 there sins.
Remembered Bruce Mayrock 19, a white American who died for me and my black people? On 29 May 1969, he sacrificed his life for the Biafran people during the Nigerian civil war.
Pls, I don't support people who feel inferior in life. We are all equal in God's eye.
I'm still new here, so I don't know how to quote someone else and then comment about the quote. So, pls pardon my mistakes.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by JOE61: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2018
but it so amazing how Africans think some middle east man die 4 there sins.

a man that may or may not exist(cause there is no evidence that he did)I weep for black people it so sad.[/quote]
Remembered Bruce Mayrock 19? He sacrificed his life in 29 May 1969 for the Biafran people during the Nigerian civil war.
Inferiority complex is a disease though, and I don't expect Africans to continue to be victims of such level of inferiority.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Babathanks(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
there is nothing wrong in this now, they are just celebrating d triumphant entry of Jesus Christ to Jerusalem and Jesus Christ is a white man is not a black
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Rapsino(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Jesse01:
Meanwhile in isreal one rabbi is calling black people monkey I don't belame Ugandans thou.

the character Jesus has always been play by white man ,even in the story book Jesus is portal as a white man with blue eyes and long hair, but it so amazing how Africans think some middle east man die 4 there sins.

a man that may or may not exist(cause there is no evidence that he did)I weep for black people it so sad.
He exist bro. Remain blessed
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Gentle888: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Jesse01 post=66145773]Meanwhile in isreal one rabbi is calling black people monkey I don't belame Ugandans thou.

the character Jesus has always been play by white man ,even in the story book Jesus is portal as a white man with blue eyes and long hair, but it so amazing how Africans think some middle east man die 4 there sins.

a man that may or may not exist(cause there is no evidence that he did)I weep for black people it so sad.
He exist bro..... Tnx
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Pinkyposh(f): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
ajl:

You do not need to see Jesus to believe what colour he could be. There is true history, and thankfully science to approve or disprove lies we've been brainwashed with. And many of the lies are falling. Including the presume colour of His skin.

The point I am trying to make is this: we are only trying to act the life style of Jesus while he was on earth, and no one has seen him before.... Since it was a play, they should have used same black race to represent Jesus or rather convert others who took part in the play to be white. When Jesus was alife were his followers black and only him alone was white
They should have made it uniform, that is what I am try to say
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by EazyMoh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
fullstreets:
Jesus is black, Ronald Reagan is the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.
Thank you and good night.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Junior66(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Aboguede:
When you think of Uganda think of ur village 50 years ago
Uganda is a very developed country by African standards. Visa is free to lots of European countries from there unlike Nigeria. A lot of Europeans also reside and work there. It is also a tourist country. No do that mistake again o. Uganda is not a village even if its not as developed as some major Nigerian cities.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Junior66(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
koolaid87:
So many people roaming the street with invincible chains.

That's why so many black folks enter western countries and start kissing white a s s

If Jesus was black, white people will never accept Christianity

Painting Jesus as white is the most powerful psychological warfare that keeps black men under cos it affects all other areas of life.

Enrich yourself with the real knowledge of self and educate your kids, families and friends

You see your life? Jesus as depicted everywhere is not even a white European but a semitic man. So Jesus only looks like Semitic or Arab men. Why are you trying to telling us Jesus is depicted as a white man when it is not so? Ttlhe average white man (European) may still be making the same complaint you are making too cos Jesus is not depicted as a white.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by revontuli(f): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Junior66:

You see your life? Jesus as depicted everywhere is not even a white European but a semitic man. So Jesus only looks like Semitic or Arab men. Why are you trying to telling us Jesus is depicted as a white man when it is not so? Ttlhe average white man (European) may still be making the same complaint you are making too cos Jesus is not depicted as a white.

In addition, there are Asian depictions of Jesus in Chinese icons. Mongolians depicted Jesus as Mongolian. Everyone paints Jesus as one of their own race, but since Jesus was from Nazareth, he must have looked Semitic/Middle Eastern in reality.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by Rosskii: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
revontuli:

In addition, there are Asian depictions of Jesus in Chinese icons. Mongolians depicted Jesus as Mongolian. Everyone paints Jesus as one of their own race, but since Jesus was from Nazareth, he must have looked Semitic/Middle Eastern in reality.

Stop talking rubbish. Go and research before typing. The Middle East was populated by huge populations of black people in antiquity. Go and research the Black Madonna images. Prior to the 18th century, in European churches, 'Mary' and 'Jesus' were portrayed as BLACK PEOPLE. Even till today in the oldest European churches, you will see those personalities depicted as BLACK PEOPLE. Not 'Semitic' or 'Middle eastern', but BLACK.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkvpqP-4raAhULL1AKHTXCDPUQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1366

It was only when the Europeans began enslaving and colonising black people en masse from the 17th century that they started changing the images of black Jews and Jesus, Mary etc to white images, which is what you people inherited from them as their colonial subjects, and still refuse to let go of, despite freely available research evidence.
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by OyinO: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
The African Christian worships a white/pale man whose name is JESUS
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by OyinO: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jesse01:
Meanwhile in isreal one rabbi is calling black people monkey I don't belame Ugandans thou.

You're right! Jesus is an imperial/colonial God imposed on conquered, enslaved and colonised Africans
Re: Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them by revontuli(f): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rosskii:

Stop talking rubbish. Go and research before typing. The Middle East was populated by huge populations of black people in antiquity. Go and research the Black Madonna images. Prior to the 18th century, in European churches, 'Mary' and 'Jesus' were portrayed as BLACK PEOPLE. Even till today in the oldest European churches, you will see those personalities depicted as BLACK PEOPLE. Not 'Semitic' or 'Middle eastern', but BLACK.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkvpqP-4raAhULL1AKHTXCDPUQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1366

It was only when the Europeans began enslaving and colonising black people en masse from the 17th century that they started changing the images of black Jews and Jesus, Mary etc to white images, which is what you people inherited from them as their colonial subjects, and still refuse to let go of, despite freely available research evidence.

Byzantines depicted Christ all the way in 5th-6th century as a pale-skinned Greek figure. Armenians and Russians all used white Christ and Mary iconography well before the medieval ages, black Madonna image is Western European. Maybe they imagined the Jews as black, it's not like we can ask them. Most people painted the icons in the likeness of their own nation.
There are no images of Jesus made by contemporaries therefore all of them are representations. Actually the earliest icons were pale-skinned and beardless, with short hair, the long-haired and bearded images started appearing later.
You can depict the icons whatever color you like, who cares. Everyone is free to paint their own version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.