Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety (26232 Views)

Police In UK Unveils Device That Detects Drivers That Use Phones When Driving / Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? / Things To Consider When Picking The Best Motorcycle Helmet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by AutoReportNG2: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Imagine a helmet that signals to you on the dangers on the road? Well, here you have it.

Cyclists, here’s a smart bike helmet that will help you stay safe and visible while cycling on the road, Lumos. Lumos is a smart bike helmet designed with integrated wireless turn signals, there are 48 individual LEDs front and back to make sure that cyclist is highly visible on the road for better safety.

Just like a car, Lumos incorporates automatic brake lights, thanks to an integrated accelerometer. The turn signals can be operated wirelessly through a wireless remote that can be installed on the handlebars. Cyclist can simply flash the arrow of direction to let others know where they are going. All these integrated lights, brake and turn signals, are specially designed to warn other drivers of a cyclist’ presence and maneuvers.

Riding your bike under the rain shouldn’t be a problem. Lumos smart bike helmet is water resistance. It has a micro USB for charging, CSPC crash safety certification, 10 white LEDs on the front, 38 red LEDs on the back, and 11 orange LEDs for each turn signal. All other drivers and pedestrians can easily spot you when you are wearing this helmet while cycling. The glow solid red will also help other drivers to notice that you are slowing down, it’s a smart way to alert everyone around you. This bike helmet meets both CPSC and CE standards for safety, the battery lasts for about six hours with flashing mode and three hours on solid mode

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/see-smart-bike-helmet-with-wireless.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by AutoReportNG2: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Will you buy this? All my Lekki bikers

1 Like

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by taylor89(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
My only concern is how autojosh, autoreportng, explorers devote their time everyday on research of updates just to make front page

I hope seun is paying you guys

And I've come to realise that most of the active members here are disable who stays at home and have their phone plugged to power

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by johnnyn1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is something else cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by anyimontana(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Hidentity(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:
My only concern is how autojosh, autoreportng, explorers devote their time everyday on research of updates just to make front page

And I've come to realise that most of the active members here are disable who stays at home and have their phone plugged to power

Lol. Guys here, though.

1 Like

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice angry
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by faorex(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Interesting... Safety first.
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by bbulldog(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wonderful!!!
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by pillarmaria(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
I was going to order for one but the perceived price is telling me to shut up and mind my business
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by dyze(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:
Ode
Ode

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Xionez(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:

Lol. See this one...

6 Likes

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by hidhrhis(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
this helmet will malfunction in ilorin- ogbomosho express way

4 Likes

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by tboneybone(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Recieve brain

taylor89:

7 Likes

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by VampireeM(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
AutoReportNG2:
Will you buy this? All my Lekki bikers

Motorists and Pedestrians have not finished observing and paying attention to traffic lights na helmet light them go observe.
Lol.

BTW death is a characteristics of Living things so if its your time to die this Helmet can't save you grin

5 Likes

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
TECHNOLOGY IS BAE!
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:

Disabled just like you are!
smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Bonjoro: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by crunchyg: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
cool
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Makaveli1166(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice development. but what we need now is the instrumentment to activate buhari's brain back to daura) due to schizophernic induced decorum, in contrast to drudgery docile disaffection been embeded in this current brutal dictatorshiply democratic despensation.#drops mic

1 Like

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Bonjoro: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nairalanda080:
you mad??

Did I scam your father?

Bring your proof that I scammed you bastard

Thunda faya u plus all the ogun deal with you
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by shepherd003: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
this iyibo people sef
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
taylor89:

By research you mean copy paste ba grin

1 Like

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by dayleke: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
I was expecting to see it on d head of an okada man sef.
I thought na one indigenous invention from our obodo Naija.
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by oyetunder(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bikes were not even designed to be used as okada... this helmet cannot cope with agbero blows needed to survive in an okada park. kudos...smart helmets for smart Nations.
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by sulasa07(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
And now after 2 months,d same people wey make dis helmet go tell us say it dey cause brain tumor or some kind head ache

1 Like

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by FarahAideed: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Very nice ..this will fly amongst bike riders world wide
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Orpe7(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hope it wont fry ur brain one day when it malfunctions
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by iluvdonjazzy: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
it is called america wonder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation / 5 Different Driver's Licences We Have Used In Nigeria (photos) / 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.