Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (13278 Views)

Over Come Water Spirits / Something You Need To Know About Water Baptism & Circumcision / Hidden Mysteries About Water And The Marine Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Harry:
Odogwu akataaka
Isi mili igbo nile
May your days be long, GM
I'm a mariner but i have this fear for swimming even tho i love water and enjoy being around it
Though in my dreams, i swim very skilful and with speed like a fish but in reality i'm scared of swimming
My questions are these:
1- Why do i and most mariners have that fear of swimming/drowning
2- I want to conquer that fear before year end or on my birthday (November 1st), should i proceed?
Please i need your answer, The wise one

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you read on our discussions earlier as posted on nairaland, you find out your information and dreams have been said to be one of the characteristics of mariners

To answer your first question, why do you as a mariner have the fear of swimming/drowning?
You are afraid of swimming not because you can get drown if you do or because water is a killer or virus but simply because you are ignorant of your being as a mariner hence the truth remains, a mariner don't get drowned inside waters _ mmiri anaghị eri nwa mmiri

Another reason why you are afraid of swimming could be you were not born and brought up from a town/village or place where there are rivers/sea. Making it impossible for you to access waters right from teen

Now you are grown, you have the tendency to be afraid of water assuming you could get drown should you swim

But then it's not truth
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Water is one of the living things you could enjoy if you stay closer

Fish leave in waters and enjoy their being as a living creature so other animals

What about human?

Those of us who had earlier established contact with waters not because we understood our being as mariners but because we have rivers surrounding our entire communities, have find pleasure swim and moving above waters

While we want to take bath, we prefer doing that in the river than at home

We say, while you bath in the river, you bath clean than at home where you manage waters

Day by day, we make visit to the river and here we are aged and have elders with gray hairs. They have not been drowned

To have such rare experience, it must be for a reason. Understand, water is harmless

As harmless as dove

If this prove to be true because it's true, I don't see any other reason while someone must be afraid of swimming if not what I have explained so far
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
No 2: haven said, determined to conquer the fear you have for waters, I encourage your decision to stay positive with water bodies hence fear is an enemy to humanity. Remember, ignorant face birth to fear

Most people who are afraid of things today are mostly those who are ignorant of same thing they are afraid of

For example, some of you has this wrong information of energies living in water such as goddess of the river and gods of the river to be evil spirit

In some community, should I say in some home, parents would tell tales with these goddess of river calling it "mammy water". Giving it bad image to instigate fear on a child, making him or her to leave in negative feelings with these energy

Tomorrow, such child would not be comfortable visiting water assuming there is a demon in the river or sea

But then I ask, where could we not found a demon?

Right at your home where you have been thought for relaxation, made to call home a home, do we not have demons at home?

Ask yourself, those who do swim waters day and night, are they children of demons or are they demons themselves?

What about the fisher men?

Could you possibly call them demons too?

I ask we get true knowledge and understanding to help us stay positive with nature

Fight fear to conquer poverty, sorrow, remorse, ignorant: to rule your world

More light to your path as angel guide us all
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
Good morning mmiri na ri ugwu,obili dike aka na ana,isi mmili igbo ni ne

Sir please why is it that mostly first sons hardly make it in life or thier male siblings excel more than they do?

2.sir you said if any body should kill,he or she must face the consequence of karma in current life or after life..because if someone should kill that means the deceased was hindered to accomplish his mission on earth!
So sir am asking do same measures apply to soldiers or arm forces who kill?

3.sir in situation where a dead man is found living in another state and even married with kids;what will his children be called. Spirits or human?
How will it be possible for such man to pregnant a living being

4.sir in a situations where a woman will be said to have childrens in water to a marine husband..please how is it done;will she have bulky stomach in spirit which is not seen by human eyes or what?

I mean how was the marriage and intercourse possible and how was it possible for her to bare spirit childrens whereas she is human

5.not as if am jealous oh but sir why is it that in realms is only mariners that are been talked about mostly or should i say given special treatment.. Sir please list all the names of realms for me please
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
Sir please why is it that mostly first sons hardly make it in life or thier male siblings excel more than they do?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do understand you are only permitted to ask questions that has to do with spirituality on this forum. This is a spiritual forum which only have spiritual discussions. If you must leave the purpose why we are here to discuss other issues, we have no other option to leave your questions unanswered. Therefore, ask questions that will help your life and destiny in every possible ways

You are permitted to ask questions not because we have all the time to answer your questions but simply because we are determined to fight ignorant away from your present to help your gain knowledge

Knowledge we know is power. This is why we must tell you the truth we know as concern humanity. When we do, it's expected you apply the knowledge into practices to make a difference

This is a spiritual forum where spiritual related matters are been treated

You have a father and a mother there are common knowledge, you are expected to gain from them if you must ask them questions in regard

Such questions your parents has answers to should not be brought before light house of wisdom

You aren't here to ask us one plus one

Know what we stand for and what you should ask here!

Least we take you for ofeke

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
2.sir you said if any body should kill,he or she must face the consequence of karma in current life or after life..because if someone should kill that means the deceased was hindered to accomplish his mission on earth!
So sir am asking do same measures apply to soldiers or arm forces who kill?

Odogwu Akataaka:
I do not say as you quoted, what you heard me said was nature command. That's to say, nature said it!
As a messenger of nature, I have to remind you what nature said! Hope it's clear?

Haven read that, I hereby tell you that the gods are wise.
With wisdom, all things was brought to perfection

In life, nature made division of labour. This is why when you go contrary to natural mandate, you are liable to failure

Some are permitted to execute judgment among men in our world today as nature permit, we call them "lawyers"

They know law and most of the law has to do with nature principle and

When the law repeat what nature has said, don't kill. And you happen to kill, agents will apprehend you and take you to law court. Those agents are called police force

They act like a mirror among humanity. They watch over human to see who commit offense. When they apprehensive you and take you to law court, they stay off the case and allow the lawyers to do the needful. The lawyers shall interpret laws for you to help you accept you are guilty. When that is rightly done, you by yourself condemn yourself accepting you are guilty as charged

You face punishment as the case maybe

If it warrant you die by bullet, the soldier will be there to help services

When they do, understand they are working for nature

In time of war or social conflict, because soldiers or police men are security force, they are policing the community, setting pace, helping peace and tranquility in our society. Should any group or society refuses to accept peace, security forces has the natural mandate to fight peace to reign

At their course of duty, any one found dead by bullet wound or sword is considered as "sacrifice" for peace

Nature can't suffer or judge a force man for any death at that period of time

A force man can only be found guilty when he intentionally uses his gun or sword against innocent simply because he posses armor and weapons than the fellow

Should the fellow die by his sword or bullet, he will have to face karma
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
3.sir in situation where a dead man is found living in another state and even married with kids;what will his children be called. Spirits or human?
How will it be possible for such man to pregnant a living being

Odogwu Akataaka:
A situation where a dead man is found living in another community, married to a woman and begot children, the children are human not spirits

You asked the possibility of a dead man to pregnant a living being?
It's possible!

Now I tell you this which you don't know

You don't know this but need to know which is why I have to tell you.
The possibility of the dead to be alive somewhere unknown to people who knew him lies in the hands of his realm of origin not him or her in particular

When we say this is a mystery world, what do you understand by the world mystery?
Here (world) where you are stands for mysteries, possibilities by the effects of the spirits bodies. Whatever they permit exist among men.

Death is not all that which men think about him. Death as a messenger, you must know act and work by instructions. Death is a spirits living among other spirits in the spirit world

Death can't consume whom the gods does not permit him to consume therefore, should death accidentally occurred unto one and the gods disagree, because it has happened, such person would take existence elsewhere (land unknown to his people). His people here stand for those who knew him or her formally

When he does, life goes on.

If he hasn't finish school, he keep study until he graduates. If he hasn't married, he will get married and born children. If he is a trader, he keeps his trade

It often happen and common in the society to see and encounter such like people. They are everywhere. If he was in kumasi previous, he shall relocate to Lagos or Enugu. If she was in Kaduna previous, she relocate Dakar or Ibadan

But then, understand he has possessed spirits body more than physical body. This makes possible disappearance of his being unlike human being.
That's to say, he has the ability to appear and disappeared. At this point in life he is more than a spirit being than human being

If you throw him sand (earth), touching his body he will not stand but have to disappear

Unlike a human

If he sees who he knew previously, he immediately disappear to avoid recognition

I laugh at you when you don't even know your neighborhood.

If you should use mirrow to watch them you find out his foot does not touch the ground as he walks

But in your canal eye, while he walks its believe he matches on the ground

It's just mystery of life!

They are everywhere you go. You come in contact with them day and night. You see them day and night. But then, you lack the ability to recognize them hence you don't have third eye.

Good number of accident victims fall within this category

Those who met sudden death, they are majority
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
When you ask about the possible possibilities of pregnancy caused by such people, it sound as if spirits doesn't have the power and ability to pregnant a woman knowingly or unknowingly
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
4.sir in a situations where a woman will be said to have childrens in water to a marine husband..please how is it done;will she have bulky stomach in spirit which is not seen by human eyes or what?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Most women who are married to mariners (in marine world) has the ability to conceive and born children for their marine spouse while the children remains mariners to grow and leave in marine world

When we say marine world, some people don't understand the simple but profound words. Marine world!

What does it really mean?

As we leave here on earth/planet earth, a human world. World belonging to humanity, so are billions of spirits in the marine (waters) who leave and multiply in daily bases like human

They are greater in number than human hence spirits never die like human this is why majority of human beings are mariners

This is why mariners makes a majority among humanity

Do you see why we often talk about mariners?

Now, because your wife is a mariner having a marine spouse who often visit her in physical and in dreams. They both meet as husband and wife to have sex which help reproduction

The woman would be pregnant and take care of the child as a nurse. She would nurse her, breast feed her

Some of ladies (mariners) among us knows what am saying

In day time, while they go to work, the marine spouse takes care of the child to return to her mother at night

To those women, their husband often have such experience knowing that their wife nurse a baby but it often happen like a dream to them

That's a medium the marine spouse uses to deceive the earthly husband who woke up from sleep to think its a mere dream
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Because the wife often get pregnant and nurse the child born to the marine world, it doesn't permit her to conceive for her earthly husband

Whenever she conceive, it's either miscarriage or something would read like a fibroid (among men/physician)

They would say she has fibroid

These are medium which the spirits bodies uses to cease the opportunity for her earthly child bearing

When such lady is Pregnant for her marine spouse. It's impossible to detect by a man unless you have third eyes or have a revelation from spirits being

Should there be a reason for that
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
5.not as if am jealous oh but sir why is it that in realms is only mariners that are been talked about mostly or should i say given special treatment.. Sir please list all the names of realms for me please

Odogwu Akataaka:
I have said something that look like an answer to this question this morning. I said, mariners are majority in our world today (planet earth). It's like a country like Nigeria where we have hundred and thousands of ethnic groups. But then, only three among them are mostly considered because they are majority.

Mariners are greater in number, where there are twelve and seven are mariners, you don't ignore the majority to talk about minority

To balance our discussion is to apply knowledge of the truth which has to do with every human being

Those of you who aren't mariners still get to know your realms of origin through spiritual consultation.

When you do, knowing your being help you to connect to your realm

This is why we are here. For good of all human _ Ọ dị mmadụ niile
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Moreover, understand I am a mariner, a true representative. You don't expect me to talk or discuss beyond my excellent. Haven gone far in the realm of spirit, upon spirit guide we bring you true spiritual information helping your being as a human being irrespective your realm of origin. To benefit from these wonderful forum ask you to stay positive.

Avoid false alarm. At all times, we say the truth as it is. What more do you want? Can you fight nature?

Even nature made it possible. If you want to fight, start fighting nature. Do you not know that water bodies is greater and share more dominant than earth space?

From time immemorial, water has been a great empire and that truth can't be subsided

Like or not. Take it or leave it!

It was waters before every other thing visible and invisible

It was waters in all and all

Why can't they be head as nature made it possible.

Don't be jealous as you said and denied!

Angels guide
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by ThaPhenomenon: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2020
I totally agree with these views on water spirits. I have seen quite alot on this as well online. There is a view from a guru too
https://gurudeseyesubai.org/why-water-spirits-are-so-powerful/
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Tochi1xv: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Please I really need help how can I settle my spirits water (river goddess) they’ve make everything bad from me, I got information that me and my spirits waters are not in peace and now things has turn down zero for me please ������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems / What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.