Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Nigerian App Can I Use To Save My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Nigerian App Can I Use To Save My Money (343 Views)

The Birth Of Abeg App, A Nigerian App For Easy And Fast Money Transfer / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian App Can I Use To Save My Money by Famouson: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please can anyone help me with an app that allows savings in Nigeria. I have a very bad spending habit hence I need another platform that can secure my money apart from going to the bank. I'd be glad if you could help with any legal application or site in Nigeria that allows this. God bless.
Re: What Nigerian App Can I Use To Save My Money by savewelllivewel: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Search no more, Savewell Livewell is the right savings platform to belong.

You don't have to squander another year. Life doesn't have to be so hard. You don't have to be in the same place you were last year, You can take advantage of the time you have now, make 2018 the best year ever. I'm not suggesting you can control the outcome of your year. Things happen all the time in life that you can't control. However, if you plan and set goals, you increase your odds of having the most spectacular year.

I want to introduce SaveWell LiveWell financial savings solution platform to you.

SAVEWELL LIVEWELL VISION
To see a generation where the smart minds live stressfree lives even in a tension filled world through their proactive dispostion in all areas of life most especially in finance management.

Our mission: To care about the welfare, progress and actualization of financial dreams and aspiration of our younger generation through proactive saving plan.

SWLW is a vitual online savings platform packaged to help all class of people have a good saving culture, as recent findings revealed that due to general acceptability of the cashless economy and mobile banking by most individuals, which has made cash readily available through the use of Point of Sale (POS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM), thus reducing saving attitude among Nigerians. Its on this note that Save Well, Live well was birthed three (3) years ago. Many keyed into this coordinated platform, and it has over the years helped many to save towards a set goal.We are based in portharcourt but have our associates spread in all the states of the federation. We have our whatsapp platform for all our associates where we pass information across whenever the need arises. We operate more like a savings home, since our aim is to help you have a disciplined saving culture, you have acess to your savings and interest at the end of the year or whenever the need for the cash arises, having given us notification. You can also join Savewell Livewell platform on facebook, although since it's about people finance, our whatsapp platform is where we interact often with our associates.

Remember, small discipline repeated with consistency every day leads to great achievement gained slowly over time.

It's not your salary or income that makes you rich, but your disciplined savings.

Join SAVEWELL LIVEWELL today and let us teach you how to save and grow rich.

Embrace Savewell Livewell Diamond savings today .

For further enquiries : call �☎ 08053334001, 08068350271 , 08126885809
Whatsapp : 08093604579, 08068350271

Whatsapp link: https:///EAeB3xTYWlEIzwCSj1Jsim
Meanwhile, we have rules and regulations guiding our associat

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help Just 3 People Design Their Website Free / How To Write Executive Summary Of A Business Plan With Guideline Examples / MTN Launches Free Advertizing Platform To Support Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.