Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,221 members, 5,948,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 06:14 PM

10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! (2073 Views)

Top 5 Best Action Games For Android You Can Download Free / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play / 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by maximumapk: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Androidremax has given lovers of android games and iOS games to ample opportunities to see such an abundance of gorgeous games been released per week. This pocket games are achingly breath-taking, addictive and for the most part gorgeous so as you scroll down the lists of games below showed by soft launched gamers remember to comment and share what you think with other gamers.

[Check it out]>>>http://androidremax.com/10-weekly-fun-games-currently-in-soft-launch-on-ios-and-android-you-must-play/
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Preshy561(f): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:
Preshy561
yea
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol shocked u guys love drama o

It's part of boredom killer cheesy

Or don't you love drama? cheesy

You are lucky people like you because you portray nice here, hence the support you got from people in that fight cheesy
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

my email isn't working,are you online lemme send my number ,yes,I still use the same line.
Got it

1 Like

Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

You are lucky people like you because you portray nice here, hence the support you got from people in that fight cheesy

Lol well drama that makes sense I guess ..
Not a lady fighting over a man ... that’s pathetic not drama lol .. it’s like a bad episode of Shuga grin

Na not at the slightest I’m one of the nicest ppl u will ever come across .. if u want to know me you ask lefulefu mynd4 preshy561 KennyID17
Kimbraa maky Shinarlaura lalasticlala and few others they will tell you I am who I am here an off here ... but I do get occasionally irritated which is human .. but I never let things get to me life to happy to be holding grudges.. I just ignore ppl who love drama grin
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Not a lady fighting over a man ... that’s pathetic not drama lol .. it’s like a bad episode of Shuga grin

Na not at the slightest I’m one of the nicest ppl u will ever come across .. if u want to know me you ask lefulefu mynd4 preshy561 KennyID17
Kimbraa maky Shinarlaura lalasticlala and few others they will tell you I am who I am here an off here ... but I do get occasionally irritated which is human .. but I never let things get to me life to happy to be holding grudges.. I just ignore ppl who love drama grin

I perfectly understand you, i'm not doubting your personality herein, I don't see it as fake because I don't know you off here.

But it's contradicting to see a nice person fight and diss over an offline issue here, it's sure bad,very very bad.
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by lefulefu(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

bro to be honest with u one thing i love and like about lalas is that she's easy going,friendly and doesn't keep malice.even if u tease her she would know its a joke and would never take it to heart.also she speaks her mind and doesn't belong to any clique in here. Lalas is among the few ladies i respect in here. Lalas247 i would never have seen that thread yesterday if not some guy who gave me mention while making a reference to one of my ukwu quotes. You and ur friend used to be very very close in the past..i can't understand the fighting and the malice has been going on for too long. I do wish u two would resolve any of ur differences and become friends again.that's my wish. I admired the way u controlled urself though.the same way u controlled urself when some other lady attacked u on some feminist thread. I do love both u and ur friend and i would wish u both reconcile and come back together.one love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2018
lefulefu:
bro to be honest with u one thing i love and like about lalas is that she's easy going,friendly and doesn't keep malice.even if u tease her she would know its a joke and would never take it to heart.also she speaks her mind and doesn't belong to any clique in here. Lalas is among the few ladies i respect in here. Lalas247 i would never have seen that thread yesterday if not some guy who gave me mention while making a reference to one of my ukwu quotes. You and ur friend used to be very very close in the past..i can't understand the fighting and the malice has been going on for too long. I do wish u two would resolve any of ur differences and become friends again.that's my wish. I admired the way u controlled urself though.the same way u controlled urself when some other lady attacked u on some feminist thread. I do love both u and ur friend and i would wish u both reconcile and come back together.one love.
I love you kiss simple

Lol didn’t want you to see it ... to think a fellow man brought all this to Nl something which was offline ... anyway I thank God for ppl like you.
Ukwu General grin
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2018
lefulefu:

Lefulefu abeg come e get small work wey u wan helep me do oo Biko
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

I perfectly understand you, i'm not doubting your personality herein, I don't see it as fake because I don't know you off here.

But it's contradicting to see a nice person fight and diss over an offline issue here, it's sure bad,very very bad.
Lol I was defending a friend Laura ... it’s not even my fight but I hate to see ppl I like get bullied over dumb reasons ... especially when the lady in question has such a gentle heart ...

Can’t stand bullies wink but anyway it will die down eventually
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
lefulefu:
Really?
Except that she was a member of knights and plurimi undecided
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I was defending a friend Laura ... it’s not even my fight but I hate to see ppl I like get bullied over dumb reasons ... especially when the lady in question has such a gentle heart ...

Can’t stand bullies wink but anyway it will die down eventually

Sure, it should quick die down eventually.

It was just embarrassing to deal it here cheesy
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2018
lefulefu:

Lol, this guy shaa cheesy
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, this guy shaa cheesy
lol you won't let me pick this aso oke grin
free Lefu abeg .. that guy na 1,in a million noboey like him ..

is this gold nice on my skin.. can't decide sad

Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Shugavee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Donstan18 I am really disappointed with the way those ladies handled things!! Saw people insulting the guy, but do u think he cares!! As far u both know each other why don't u call them on phone n chat on WhatsApp!! Thought it would hv been an issue that sprang up as the thread went on but that was preety deep!!! thank God I dont know any of them so ain't biased in anyway!! It wasn't needed! The both shouldn't hv!!
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:
lol you won't let me pick this aso oke grin free Lefu abeg .. that guy na 1,in a million noboey like him ..

is this gold nice on my skin.. can't decide sad
Lol... Lefukwucious cheesy
It's pretty nice, not bad kiss
*Clears throat* cheesy now tell, what ceremony are boutta hopp in cheesy
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
Donstan18 I am really disappointed with the way those ladies handled things!! Saw people insulting the guy, but do u think he cares!! As far u both know each other why don't u call them on phone n chat on WhatsApp!! Thought it would hv been an issue that sprang up as the thread went on but that was preety deep!!! thank God I dont know any of them so ain't biased in anyway!! It wasn't needed! The both shouldn't hv!!

Lol..I believe they are settled and okay now kiss

No need digging the ish again cheesy
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

Lol... Lefukwucious cheesy

It's pretty nice, not bad kiss

*Clears throat* cheesy now tell, what ceremony are boutta hopp in cheesy
Lefu gonn wok me down the Alter ... it’s a big event
Still planing sha you know these things take times ... just leasing with the tailors etc ...

When will you settle down Oga cheesy
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Lefu gonn wok me down the Alter ... it’s a big event
Still planing sha you know these things take times ... just leasing with the tailors etc ...

When will you settle down Oga cheesy

Lefu shocked shocked

Walk you down the Alter?, so after these years of dating you in my mind, you went ahead to leave me cheesy which Lefu biko shocked

Me, settling down.

*Rolls my eyeballs*....... I'll settle down with a family when I'm done settling down as a man cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

Lefu shocked shocked

Walk you down the Alter?, so after these years of dating you in my mind, you went ahead to leave me cheesy which Lefu biko shocked

Me, settling down.

*Rolls my eyeballs*....... I'll settle down with a family when I'm done settling down as a man cheesy
Lol @dating
I like that last line ... better to do it when you are ready sha
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by donstan18(f): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol @dating
I like that last line ... better to do it when you are ready sha

Lol... cheesy, Because I didn't tell u about the dating, ba? cheesy

Yea, I need to be ready for that. You have been taken, I guess, thou we ain't that close for me to be informed. But all the same, HML and good wishes kiss
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

Lol... cheesy, Because I didn't tell u about the dating, ba? cheesy

Yea, I need to be ready for that. You have been taken, I guess, thou we ain't that close for me to be informed. But all the same, HML and good wishes kiss
Thanks for your well wishes ... one love
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Shugavee(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:

Lol..I believe they are settled and okay now kiss

No need digging the ish again cheesy
oh okay good to know
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Na not at the slightest I’m one of the nicest ppl u will ever come across .. if u want to know me you ask lefu.lefu myn.d4 pres.hy561 Kenn.yID17
Kimb.raa maky Shina.rlaura lalast.iclala and few others they will tell you I am who I am here an off here ... but I do get occasionally irritated which is human .. but I never let things get to me life to happy to be holding grudges.. I just ignore ppl who love drama grin

Did you fight again? Lot of deleted mentions I got.
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by Lalas247(f): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Did you fight again? Lot of deleted mentions I got.
no o
just noticed a lot of alts coming in to insult... so i removed it so everyone can have rest ... lame beef jare
Re: 10 Weekly Fun Games Currently In Soft Launch On Ios And Android You Must Play! by KennyID17(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Did someone call me? cool

(1) (2)

Please How Much Do They Sell Ps2 Game / Customers Threaten To Sue Bet9ja To Court Over The Voiding Of Won Tickets / Is Switching To UR Pistol Really ALWAYS Faster Than Reloading In Shooting Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.