Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (72537 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by CastedDude: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe, a mathematics teacher at a secondary school in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, shock his community and the country at large after marrying his 17-year-old biological sister, Chibuzor Ezeibekwe.

The marriage was said to have been heavily criticized by the villagers and also the traditional rulers.

Due to that effect, the 25-year-old man underwent spiritual cleansing weeks after he renounced the controversial marriage.

The event was held on Saturday, March 24th, as the entire family of Lewis Ezeibekwe, underwent a spiritual cleansing conducted by the Parish Priest of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ekwulobia, Rev. Fr. Ignatius Onwuatuegwu.

According to reports, Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe had claimed he married his sister because it was a clear instruction from God.

“We didn’t just jump into this marriage thing because we can do it, God showed it to me and not only me, it was shown to other people in this family. God asked me to marry my sister yes, and I didn’t propose to my sister.

Sometimes you may have vision, you just keep it, and in the process she got the same vision and spoke out because if she had not had the vision, I would not have been able to speak about it.

“I have tried to feel ashamed, guilty or sober since this thing happened, but no way. I feel fine and at home. I have asked God to make me feel bad and guilty if I have done evil, but I am not feeling any of such,” he had earlier said.

During the cleansing, eight members of the Ezeibekwe family knelt down before the traditional ruler, traditional prime minister and elders of the community and apologised to the entire Agba Ekwulobia community.

Chiadikaobi also asked for forgiveness from the community for marrying his sister.

After the cleansing rites, seven girls said to be virgins, clad in white dresses, used seven palm frond branches to sweep the Ezeibekwe compound.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/chiadikobi-ezeibekwe-undergoes-spiritual-cleansing-after-marry-sister.html

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by CastedDude: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by soberdrunk(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Did they consummate the marriage? angry. How will the virgins sweeping the floor help a man that is hearing 'strange voices' and having weird sexual incest feelings? Someone that is supposed to be on medication for 'Schizophrenia'. I just hope the voice doesn't make him commit mass murder before they realize he needs medical attention...... angry

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by tooth4tooth: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
After the cleansing rites, seven girls said to be virgins, clad in white dresses, used seven palm frond branches to sweep the Ezeibekwe compound
I actually thought the Virgins were adults grin

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by FisifunKododada: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin What is this crap nitori oloun? grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by marshalldgreat(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na wa

1 Like

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by dayleke: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:

Funny you...
And they are not?

17 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by calebfm(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
buhari u see wetin you cause?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
I can bet the guy and the sister smoked Oshogbo weed before embarking on such marriage.. u know sometimes u go dey high on weed u go dey hear different voices, if u no careful u fit do wetin u hear.. just like the first day I smoked weed, I follow kids dey pack sand.. na wetin I hear I go do na

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by princeade86(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
mumu post
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Mowoe(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:

Lol. Those kids have no choice but to be virgins na. shuo.
I was hoping to see mama dem

36 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by ceezarhh(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by dayleke: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where is the virgin certificate ?

Abi na certificate of virginity sef?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
These kedu kime people na wa for dem

6 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by doctimonyeka(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Endtime is upon us...

Who bewitched you o ye Nigeria
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by castrol180(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ina and their mentality...flatinoes and nonsense are like rice and stew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by BlackAdam55(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
I belame buhari 4 this. too much hardship can make one loss his mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Mckandre(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Buhari is a ret@rded remnant angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by millomaniac: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
AaaaALU !!!!
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by hushpapi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Clear instruction from God bawo na, shey u Dey whine me ni. Priest also involved again Omo nah wah for this family oooo.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by wristbangle: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Smh. Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind. Wonders shall never end
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by ezeagu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
No matter how much Christianity + Islam, Africans will always be Africans.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by sdindan: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
I said it. U can't see a grown virgin in Nigeria angry

6 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Man90(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Odiegwu
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by bigtt76(f): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Guy be eyeing one of two of those virgins now as replacement grin BTW hope he's not started knacking the sister tho undecided cause it will be difficult to total reverse the sweetness or trauma if any grin
Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by lastempero: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
tooth4tooth:

My brother Where u see adult virgin buy grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by crackerspub: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

May be that's how they gave birth to NwaAmaikpe

Incest grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by hushpapi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Buhari bawo, try marry your sister too nah he no concern Buhari jarey so that you too can under cleaningness with hypo and Omo soap

BlackAdam55:
I belame buhari 4 this. too much hardship can make one loos his mind

2 Likes

Re: 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing by Einl(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
I'm Igbo, but this is so funny. grin grin

What killed it was the picture of the goat. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.