Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

How I Made My First Earning Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Earning Online (6215 Views)

Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik? / Earning Online On Your Finger Tips / Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
alkines:
The method above might not work for everybody BUT av got like 3 more to share on telegram. I am only emphasizing on telegram because that's the application I use more than any social app.
Note: I am only sharing the books that worked for me then although the pay were little but they encouraged me for bigger shots!
boss, am not on telegram and I don't have enough data, could you please use WhatsApp group?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Emperorchix(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Ride on
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Emperorchix(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2018
I don't even understand the content of the PDF, what about those that don't have a PC to use the note pad, or those that don't have a pay pal account?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by bluebella(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls share the telegram link here.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Emperorchix:
I don't even understand the content of the PDF, what about those that don't have a PC to use the note pad, or those that don't have a pay pal account?
you can save it on your normal notebook in android, even in your message draft.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 1:23am On Mar 29, 2018
alkines:
OK I will do both but I will only share one here and the rest will b telegram as we will be more free and be afraid of any ban..
Also hope you know what you earn from the ebook am about to. Share is little but could be enough for the bigger thing, we will start from $1-25,then I will share another that will take your $15-25 Investment to $50 above depending on you, how serious u are
how do we go about the PayPal?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2018
kolad59:
how do we go about the PayPal?
u can open a south African paypal account
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
can it work effectively here in naija, and what about the I P?

thanks
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2018
kolad59:
can it work effectively here in naija, and what about the I P?

thanks
yes and it works with naija ip........ Been using my for 5 months now....... Hope u have national id card or driver license?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
yes and it works with naija ip........ Been using my for 5 months now....... Hope u have national id card or driver license?
I have national Id card

How many days will it take to approve if i register today.

Can it send and receive fund also?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
kolad59:
I have national Id card

How many days will it take to approve if i register today.

Can it send and receive fund also?
u don need approval can use it immediately and yes it can send and receive
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Olaxbolax100: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
alkines:
The method above might not work for everybody BUT av got like 3 more to share on telegram. I am only emphasizing on telegram because that's the application I use more than any social app.
Note: I am only sharing the books that worked for me then although the pay were little but they encouraged me for bigger shots!
. please drop the telegram link
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
u don need approval can use it immediately and yes it can send and receive
account created, but I used my number o

+27 8122980420, I tried using +234, but dont work

A
Have you create the above account the OP share
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
kolad59:

A
no
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
no
ohk, same here, I tried downloading the app but no space on my phone, and it is not easy to get point
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Gentlevin: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
pls bro have u withdrawn without any prob from paypal? And did u link a credit card or bank acct?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gentlevin:
pls bro have u withdrawn without any prob from paypal? And did u link a credit card or bank acct?
yes....... Linked my gt mastercard
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Gentlevin: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
yes....... Linked my gt mastercard
seriously? They accepted withdrawal to naija naira ATM card without a prob? Hmmmmm
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gentlevin:
seriously? They accepted withdrawal to naija naira ATM card without a prob? Hmmmmm
u can't withdraw it to ur naija bank account........ U will hv to sell it to an exchanger
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Gentlevin: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
silaxx:
u can't withdraw it to ur naija bank account........ U will hv to sell it to an exchanger
OK bro. I thought there was a way to withdraw it to the linked card and spend your cash via ATM here.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Truth801(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Op thanks for the good work. waiting for the next e-book.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by boss01: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2018
kolad59:

A
bro, how did you get the number since you said you tried +234 and it's not working
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by dammy20: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2018
boss01:
bro, how did you get the number since you said you tried +234 and it's not working
just google for South African numbers or formulate one

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by theo1477(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Brother I need the other 3 e books but I'm not on telegram, can we drop our email?even though u said you won't ask for it, I need it through my mail please
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Gentlevin: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
dammy20:
bro sometimes paypal do phone verification. So how will they reach u if the one u have is not in your possession?....
Would that not affect the paypal acct?.... Pls reply ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by milanseedorf(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2018
I can't download the book. Share ur telegram handle let's join
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Abovee122: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Have downloaded the eBook. I will work on it asap. Have seen a lot of people here who doesn't know Dropbox or telegram? For you to be a true online hustler you need to be very versatile. I'm married with a child and I have three separate telegram accounts. I have two Facebook account. About to open a US Facebook account. There is no easy means to make money online. U got to work hard.

@Op I really appreciate you and please drop the link to your telegram channel. We shall follow you anywhere you go. Others too also encourage the OP.
Thanks all.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by theo1477(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abovee122:
Have downloaded the eBook. I will work on it asap. Have seen a lot of people here who doesn't know Dropbox or telegram? For you to be a true online hustler you need to be very versatile. I'm married with a child and I have three separate telegram accounts. I have two Facebook account. About to open a US Facebook account. There is no easy means to make money online. U got to work hard.

@Op I really appreciate you and please drop the link to your telegram channel. We shall follow you anywhere you go. Others too also encourage the OP.
Thanks all.
Thats true. but most phones don't have telegram configurations or is low capacity. Like me i was on whatsapp only for my Lumia to log me out of it. Na money wahala we dey talk here na.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks sir.following
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by milanseedorf(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abovee122:

Thanks all.

Brother can you help send d book to me nedu00x@yahoo.com cus when I open the Dropbox link, na only image I d see
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
dammy20:

Boss, their code is +27

And my Nigeria number is 08122980420.
So I put +278122980420
And it was successful, hope am on saver side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Positive Trade Balance, Exports Rise To N3.01Tn In Q1 / Oil Palm Seedlings Available For Just N150.00 / Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.