Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How I Made My First Earning Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Earning Online (6218 Views)

Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik? / Earning Online On Your Finger Tips / Stop Chasing And Start Earning Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by kolad59: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
silaxx:
u can't withdraw it to ur naija bank account........ U will hv to sell it to an exchanger
Boss, their code is +27

And my Nigeria number is 08122980420.
So I put +278122980420
And it was successful, hope am on saver side
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by AyamDani(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
FOLLOWING FOLLOWING FOLLOWING
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by iffydave: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
silaxx:
yes and it works with naija ip........ Been using my for 5 months now....... Hope u have national id card or driver license?

Bro Please which I. P did you use to open the SA PayPal?
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by funkylarry(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
milanseedorf:

Brother can you help send d book to me nedu00x@yahoo.com cus when I open the Dropbox link, na only image I d see
same ish with m,no link to dload.....pls share d ebook with m...olanrewaju1989@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by silaxx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
iffydave:

Bro Please which I. P did you use to open the SA PayPal?
Nigeria
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Truth801(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
OP how about the other e-books ? Thanks
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by Scholarsticchai: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by temigreat(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Promo promo promo ; Get the millionaire package template, secrets of making money revealed. In the millionaires package u get to know the 40 businesses you can do today with zero capital, 50 organizations that can give u free money and 21sucess secrets of self made millionaires, among others well package in the offer. Call or whatzapp; 08179675371 Get it for a token
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abovee122:
Have downloaded the eBook. I will work on it asap. Have seen a lot of people here who doesn't know Dropbox or telegram? For you to be a true online hustler you need to be very versatile. I'm married with a child and I have three separate telegram accounts. I have two Facebook account. About to open a US Facebook account. There is no easy means to make money online. U got to work hard.

@Op I really appreciate you and please drop the link to your telegram channel. We shall follow you anywhere you go. Others too also encourage the OP.
Thanks all.
hello bro,can you please send me the eBook?
ayorindekayode80@gmail.com
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by temigreat(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Promo promo promo ; Get the millionaire package template, secrets of making money revealed. In the millionaires package u get to know the 40 businesses you can do today with zero capital, 50 organizations that can give u free money and 21sucess secrets of self made millionaires, among others well package in the offer. Call or whatzapp; 08179675371.You can get it for a token
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by latexxbro(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Op don runas I see the page,I smile...Op where are you ?can't download the eBook now,and I don't know why...or maybe let's just create a whatsaap group.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by BIXYBABE: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
alkines:
Good I can see people are ready, which is encouraging.
going straight to the point let start with an app that gives you point whenever you complete a task or refer people from tier one country (US, UK, Canada, Australia,) and some other like Germany, France, Italy etc but am not sure u get paid for referring Nigerians, Indians,Pakistan and Bangladesh.
i don't know now o, it been long I used it as levels don upgrade comot petty petty $5-15 with hard labour....
After accumulating the point to some threshold you redeem them as Amazon giftcards, PayPal, steam and some more. the giftcards you can sell them here on nairaland for Cash. I used PayPal then sha.
Another thing is that you must have a referral code so that you will be given you some points or else you start from zero. I used the link in the ebook I bought to then to download the app so I was given some point to start with which will make you go closer to your first earning, I will definitely share the ebook for free (i paid then o) but m concerned about everybody using the same traffic method shared in the ebook.
well I guess that's going to be fastest finger first!
Type "Following"if u are following.
Re: How I Made My First Earning Online by infotainment(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
dropbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SME Consulting (Nigeria) / Why The DHL Is Better Than The UPS And Other Courier Services In Nigeria / Oil Palm Seedlings Available For Just N150.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.