Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

thank you, guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thank you, guys (2656 Views)

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin
Re: thank you, guys by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
how old are you? Mr wanna fuckkk pussyy

1 Like

Re: thank you, guys by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
undecided
Re: thank you, guys by Arsenalholic(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
That's how you will lash now and after that she will look like sour milk to you.

She has told you to kpomkpi. I don't know about your mentality o, but relationship isn't all about sex. Explore other areas and maybe get to talk about this sensibly. Maybe she had an experience that makes her to get frightened about going physical. Whatever you glean from that convo, it's now left for you to decide what to do next.

3 Likes

Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
how old are you?
Mr wanna fuckkk pussyy

32. Seriously
Re: thank you, guys by ennon92(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
The truth is u re a sissy, the best thing for u to do is to dump her a$$. Afterall she isnt a virgin
Re: thank you, guys by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
SmartPolician:

32. Seriously

my self aknowledge aged brother,you already mention you want to marry her,so why the rush to taste her,she fear you might dump her after she allow you like the way her ex did.

1 Like

Re: thank you, guys by donstan18: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
E nogo better for Konji

5 Likes

Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
ennon92:
The truth is u re a sissy, the best thing for u to do is to dump her a$$. Afterall she isnt a virgin

Re: thank you, guys by ennon92(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
SmartPolician:

I love that girl so much so that I don't see that as an option embarassed
its written all over u but love with caution bro...

1 Like

Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
ennon92:
its written all over u but love with caution bro...

grin
Re: thank you, guys by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Op forget that you want to marry tactics, its bn abolished. Since both of you are working class graduates,then go ahead and meet her people and legalize the union or do you want to chop and clean mouth?. Stop using I go marry to be fucking innocent girls.

2 Likes

Re: thank you, guys by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Better ask her for her VIN to ascertain her past history if if you are considering marriage just to taste her undecided
Re: thank you, guys by MissRaine69(f): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2018
So, she accepted to date me but told me she needed time to get over him.....this is when you should have stopped but you chose not to and now here you are 14 months later lamenting. This is when a guy opts not to take heed when it’s clearly indicated that she is not ready. She is hoping to get back together with the other guy probably still talks to him . And here you are the stand by man.
Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
So, she accepted to date me but told me she needed time to get over him.....this is when you should have stopped but you chose not to and now here you are 14 months later lamenting. This is when a guy opts not to take heed when it’s clearly indicated that she is not ready. She is hoping to get back together with the other guy probably still talks to him . And here you are the stand by man.

Jesus! You are a good mind reader!

I've repeatedly confronted her with what you just said, but she keeps denying that it's over between them! I'm just confused. She tells me that she doesn't want to sleep with many guys before getting married and hoped her ex was going to be her last
Re: thank you, guys by Hector09(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Must every relationship end in sex na wa ooo
Re: thank you, guys by MissRaine69(f): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:

Jesus! You are a good mind reader!

I've repeatedly confronted her with what you just said, but she keeps denying that it's over between them! I'm just confused. She tells me that she doesn't want to sleep with many guys before getting married and hoped her ex was going to be her last
So what do you want to do? You are paying the price for what another man did to her. Have a frank conversation with her. Did she tell you her intent was to be abstinent from the start? Why did she not wait for marriage with that first guy?

1 Like

Re: thank you, guys by marvin906(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2018
if you really love her bear the konji..
thats all i have to say

Re: thank you, guys by marunga(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:

32. Seriously
6 years ago you were 32 and even now you are still 32. don't you grow?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you, guys by Shugarlord213: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2018
She is collecting the d.ickkk somewhere else. Quit spending for her. I guess you don’t have a car and you are broke and talking about her family knowing you. Pls get sense who knowing help??

If she does not agree, delete her number... I will suggest you get a car. Most of us with cars have unlimited girls at our disposal. Save up and abstain from sex for 6 months

Na you go still fuvk possie at last till you tire

3 Likes

Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2018
marunga:
6 years ago you were 32 and even now you are still 32. don't you grow?

Please don't detrail this thread. Thank you
Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Shugarlord213:
She is collecting the d.ickkk somewhere else. Quit spending for her. I guess you don’t have a car and you are broke and talking about her family knowing you. Pls get sense who knowing help??

If she does not agree, delete her number... I will suggest you get a car. Most of us with cars have unlimited girls at our disposal. Save up and abstain from sex for 6 months

Na you go still fuvk possie at last till you tire

Lwkmd grin
Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

1. Did she tell you her intent was to be abstinent from the start?

2. Why did she not wait for marriage with that first guy?

1. No, she didn't. I found out the day I made a move. She would tell me that she just needs romance

2. I tire oh. She said she doesn't want to have $$$ with plenty of guys before settling down. I'm her third guy.
Re: thank you, guys by Nwaohafia1: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:
Hi NLanders,

I need advice. Well, I ve known my girl for nearly 8 years. We started dating early last year.

I'm 32 and she's 28. We are both working graduates

Her boyfriend just broke up with her the time we just met.

So, he accepted to date me but told me she needed time to get over him.

Fast forward to this year, that's over 14 months she has yet to let me touch her.

The best we do is smooch and kiss.

She sings that he loves me.

I love this girl enough to marry her but she keeps telling me to be patient.

Meanwhile she confided in me that she had a sexual relationship with her ex before they broke up.

I just can't break up with her easily because I really love her and her family even knows me.

Please I need advice.

Thank you

She loves you too. She taking her time because of what she suffered under her ex. Calm down...when she's very sure you love her, she will give it to you.
Re: thank you, guys by EnglishPolice(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Guy, you said she did not alow you to touch her? Then how is the smooching and kisses done without you guys touching each other? Pls buttress. Or is she a ghost or intangible?
Re: thank you, guys by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nice story. lipsrsealed
Re: thank you, guys by Apina(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:
Hi NLanders,

I need advice. Well, I ve known my girl for nearly 8 years. We started dating early last year.

Fast forward to this year, that's over 14 months she has yet to let me touch her.

Meanwhile she confided in me that she had a sexual relationship with her ex before they broke up.

I just can't break up with her easily because I really love her and her family even knows me.

Please I need advice.

Thank you
If u are really serious, go and officially see her people and register ur intention and if she still continues in her ways, then u can wash off ur hands from that relationship.
Re: thank you, guys by don4real18(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Give her heading and make sure you use your tongue properly grin She will definitely ask for young John
Re: thank you, guys by SmartPolician: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

She loves you too. She taking her time because of what she suffered under her ex. Calm down...when she's very sure you love her, she will give it to you.

Really? After 14 months of no action?

2 Likes

Re: thank you, guys by kidman96(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:
Hi NLanders,

Please I need advice.

Thank you

you are a rebound
Re: thank you, guys by Nwaohafia1: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:

Really? After 14 months of no action?

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than 120 Uber Drivers Said To Have Sexually Assaulted Riders / Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? / I Can't Trust My Fiancé. Do I Have A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.