Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (38139 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Prefer Fair Or Dark skinned Men? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by danate78(m): 4:19am On Mar 28, 2018
I am sorry but there are still very good and virtuous ladies around. My young colleague in the office recently told me that his wife chose him ahead of other rich guys (including a guy working for as an expatriate for Shell in Holland); she said she didn't want to be someone's trophy wife (inspite of the fact that she has a Master's degree from UK and ACCA). She married my colleague who didn't have a car then because of his intelligence, spirituality and vision. I could say the same about my wife who has given me 3 wonderful sons in 9 years of marriage. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF WOMEN AND STOP MESSING WITH OTHER GUY'S WIVES-TO-BE!!!

I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall
[/quoguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Ebukamath(m): 4:21am On Mar 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Face to face, chatting is for cheap people. I dont do chat
baba teach me. Have this girl that i love but to talk na sucide mission
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by pedrilo: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2018
If hav money, do it face to face, everytin u hav will speak for u and they will accept u any way. If u dnt hav money pls dnt try face to face Oh, do it online to save urself from shame.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Lol...
OP just go make that money.
Make money and make money then you'll discover that they like both. Money will boost your ego. Money will make them chat you up. Money will make them look for your face. Do not disturb yourself trying to figure the ways of women. Just use the strength and discover wealth. The rest shall follow.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by JustAPhase(m): 5:21am On Mar 28, 2018
danate78:
I am sorry but there are still very good and virtuous ladies around. My young colleague in the office recently told me that his wife chose him ahead of other rich guys (including a guy working for as an expatriate for Shell in Holland); she said she didn't want to be someone's trophy wife (inspite of the fact that she has a Master's degree from UK and ACCA). She married my colleague who didn't have a car then because of his intelligence, spirituality and vision. I could say the same about my wife who has given me 3 wonderful sons in 9 years of marriage. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF WOMEN AND STOP MESSING WITH OTHER GUY'S WIVES-TO-BE!!!

Hmmm
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by OneKinGuy(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2018
highqueen:
lool,chyking me face to face?..its a no no for me cos I'm a very shy person.
am also shy too, is there any chance we can mingle grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by aujile(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Oh pls!
Does it mean it's every time that both of you will be facing each other, you no get any other thing to do? There are issues that demands one on one talk and some issues are talked over the phone/chat...Real babes do both.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by DWJOBScom(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:

me na worst

you hardly see me outside.

To speak english face to face with u is like nigeria biafra war

We actually row the same boat.
Bolder behind the screen
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by gidicouture: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall
o sha pra pra
same tot with urs
...k happen to get a tashere job in lag here
like weeks after I met a girl who doesn't care to see me
but care for my money
I immediately retreat , and allow my brain to work
...right now all I care for is my look, my CV on getting anoda job with higher pay
...my brodas wen u look good...u spend less
meanyl when I choose to spend on dem, dey will collect ur money and spilt at u
...to back ur point up
...did u notice a 17hears Yahoo boy bleeps 25 years Bugatti.
... advice for young and vibrant guys
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Dafreeguy(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2018
stubbornman:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE JUST TERRIBLE.....DONT BOTHER

Nairaland ladies are worse..all of em forming rihanna
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by stubbornman(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Nairaland ladies are worse..all of em forming rihanna

i just tire..... over nothing ohhh angry angry
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by stubbornman(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2018
Rozaytee:
stubbornman is angry..grin

Ayam angry oooh angry angry angry ... why are you girls like this most times...even you too angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Johnsown1(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:
It depends on the kind of lady you are admiring..

Alot of ladies who we describe as extroverts want it face to face, the shy ones prefer online..

I think the op is an introvert, when ever male introvert is crushing on a lady and want to approach her, this kind of question is what bothers him most..

This is lady things not a mans talk or are bobrisky
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Johnsown1(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2018
safarigirl:
Anything done on chat will be assumed to not be in effect until said face to face.

Chatting is such a poor form of communication on any level
Gospel according to u
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Johnsown1(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Prechbills:

biacan, bican, biacan or whatever shíí you're called... are you living with me to think my girlfriend is my source of income because her dad is a Cmr? I come here in the morning and night when I'm less busy.. but trolls like you won't let me.. you're the one trying to vent your frustrations on me.. tell your broke mum that, she's a bigger slut. swerve, I'm gonna ignore your broke ass.

and it's SA not AS, dumb fool.. goodbye

It seems u two knows each other better or outside of Nl
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Johnsown1(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Jsaviour:

I can see it's poverty mentality that is disturbing you. Maybe you just manage to get small change and 1 tokunbo car and that to you is money. People with money don't make noise neither do they call people names like leech or whatever. Empty vessels makes the most noise- no doubt.

E- fight warrior
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by 8stargeneral: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
I prefer face to face talk because she can't say no after seen my romantic eyes grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Many ladies are poor when it comes to chatting because, many of them don't have something upstairs .I prefer face 2 face or you call her on phone.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Johnsown1(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2018
I think the level of maturity is low on NL and spoilt kids are not willing to learn.
Why insulting ones parent or calling some poor rat which I know in reality ur ain't better.
The point am trying to make is; there are better ways to resolve issues or addressing issues rather than insults. Let behave like youths that have future
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:

me na worst

you hardly see me outside.

To speak english face to face with u is like nigeria biafra war

Lol. Sorry for you!

If you can't speak English face to face, speak Igbo! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by ItzEminence(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2018
If you have money and get yourself a car. Your money and Car gonna do the talking for You.
imagine one guy in my area bought a car and he's now baba for the girls, even his younger brother that is not the owner of the car is now getting girls of his choice just because he drives the car to anywhere he likes.
To my conclusion 90% of Nigeria girls just like the Money and the Car, so they don't take chances immediately they find out that the Bobo have a Car
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
For me, I like a prior acquaintanceship via chats. It's a phase by phase thing for me. First, we chat and I decide if I want to even bother talking to you over the phone, before we can even think about having live conversations.

Personally, I think it makes for better interactions. When you do eventually hang out, you wouldn't be short of words after the perfunctory small talk.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by cyrilamx(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
What after rehearsing what I want to say and my mouth couldn't utter it when the look from ur eyes alone unsettle me?
funmisticqueen:
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:

my bad, i guess i have been looking at one side all the time.
I apologise for any trouble i have caused you....

I think I have to hold d person behind this Monika in high esteem
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by alobright17(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Cheap So people never married through online chatting , and those are richer than both you and your boyfriends , stop hating what you don't eat.
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2018
ItzEminence:
If you have money and get yourself a car. Your money and Car gonna do the talking for You.
imagine one guy in my area bought a car and he's now baba for the girls, even his younger brother that is not the owner of the car is now getting girls of his choice just because he drives the car to anywhere he likes.
To my conclusion 90% of Nigeria girls just like the Money and the Car, so they don't take chances immediately they find out that the Bobo have a Car
I avoid any guy who chats me up with him posing in his car at his d.p. u guys think all girls are after ur car, lol. its irritating when a guy cant upload a single pix without being in his car or by it
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Many ladies are poor when it comes to chatting because, many of them don't have something upstairs .I prefer face 2 face or you call her on phone.
if she have nothing upstairs and can't chat, y do u thing a facial confrontation will b any better
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by cyrilamx(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Thanks. Most times the online chat is better because besides making communication easier, it also facilitates easier knowledge which physical meeting, should it get to that level might just be to stamp the relationship. I prefer online chat...though it has its demerits..
MissRaine69:

Does it matter if your end goal is just to do a drive by?
If you have no intention of getting to know the person mode of communication is irrelevant.

If the intent is on building a foundation finding out essential detail via chat is necessary for instance if you have anything of substance to actully talk about if and when you do meet face to face. Nothing depresses me more like small talk.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by BlueScholar(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
chinedubrazil:
It depends on the kind of lady you are admiring..

Alot of ladies who we describe as extroverts want it face to face, the shy ones prefer online..

I think the op is an introvert, when ever male introvert is crushing on a lady and want to approach her, this kind of question is what bothers him most..

grin
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by cyrilamx(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Are you serious? Then let chat. I don't have a car yet and I don't pose with any? Am seriously looking for that help mate.
gloria34:
I avoid any guy who chats me up with him posing in his car at his d.p. u guys think all girls are after ur car, lol. its irritating when a guy cant upload a single pix without being in his car or by it
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
stubbornman:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE JUST TERRIBLE.....DONT BOTHER
when you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will appreaciate Nigerian ladies
Re: How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers by stubbornman(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2018
majekdom2:
when you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will appreaciate Nigerian ladies

In what aspect bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.