Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You (3350 Views)

All Students And Their Parents Should Not Miss This Vital Information As Schools / Teach Yourself This Vital Skill & Your Financial Security Is Guaranteed For Life / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Real Fact: 4 Vital Things You Must Know About National Open University Of Nigeria - Noun

1. Noun will never admit you without your complete 5 credit passes in your relevant subjects.
Comparison!
Do not deceive yourself, most regular universities offer's admissions even without complete O Level. If you doubt me, ask any external GCE candidate.

2. Noun will never offer you direct entry admission to 200Level, without ND(Distinction/Upper Credit).
Comparison!
Most regular universities, federal/state/private accepts ND(Lower Credit).

3. You can never be a student of Noun and go broke, because you have the opportunity to work and earn yourself money while schooling.
Comparison!
On like regular universities you depend on (Daddy/Mummy/Uncle thank you) Lol.

4. You have the opportunity to meet men with great mines, men with high financial profiles, if you doubt me ask Daddy OBJ.
Comparison!
In fact, you already know nothing else to say any more...

Pls great Noun students, you can add yours.........

1 Like

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Josephjnr(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice points.

2 Likes

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Myndd44
Ishilove
Finestboi

pls do the needful......
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Ekugbeh(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by fabre4: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2018
ONeMAnMOPOL:
Real Fact: 4 Vital Things You Must Know About National Open University Of Nigeria - Noun

1. Noun will never admit you without your complete 5 credit passes in your relevant subjects.
Comparison!
Do not deceive yourself, most regular universities offer's admissions even without complete O Level. If you doubt me, ask any external GCE candidate.

2. Noun will never offer you direct entry admission to 200Level, without ND(Distinction/Upper Credit).
Comparison!
Most regular universities, federal/state/private accepts ND(Lower Credit).

3. You can never be a student of Noun and go broke, because you have the opportunity to work and earn yourself money while schooling.
Comparison!
On like regular universities you depend on (Daddy/Mummy/Uncle thank you) Lol.

4. You have the opportunity to meet men with great mines, men with high financial profiles, if you doubt me ask Daddy OBJ.
Comparison!
In fact, you already know nothing else to say any more...

Pls great Noun students, you can add yours.........

Do they run professional courses

1 Like

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2018
fabre4:

Do they run professional courses

Yes, you can visit the school site for more clarification......

1 Like

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Thedrunkpunter: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2018
I'm a Noun student and this is not shocking at all.

It is high time you stop all this unnecessary post about this institution to avoid unnecessary insults from Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by fabre4: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2018
ONeMAnMOPOL:

Yes, you can visit the school site for more clarification......
Mr I checked their site and they can't answer basic questions like how long does it take to complete Masters programme or even an undergraduate course
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Stallion93(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by idu1(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
fabre4:

Mr I checked their site and they can't answer basic questions like how long does it take to complete Masters programme or even an undergraduate course
It's 2 years. But you can decide to finish in 5 years it's no ones problem undecided
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Dface2: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Final Year Research Projects Topics and Materials now available for free download in all department. Check projects under your department here now: http://www.projectreserve.com/p/blog-page_53.html
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Olamideibrahim: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Any tutorial in
island
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Tazdroid(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Nos. 3 and 4 apply to ALL TYPES OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Tazdroid:
Nos. 3 and 4 apply to ALL TYPES OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
Who told u?
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
idu1:
It's 2 years. But you can decide to finish in 5 years it's no ones problem undecided

grin
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Tazdroid(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
ONeMAnMOPOL:

Who told u?

Personal experience, friend's experience
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Leetunechi: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Them don they serve?
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by fabre4: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
idu1:

How about praticals how are they conducted and do you need a discharge certificate from nysc to start
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
please is it obj or federal government that owns noun?
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Thebrightest(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
CHESTER48:
please is it obj or federal government that owns noun?
It is federal govt. I just don't understand why everything about Noun revolves around Obj.
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by fitlaw(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
In case you need TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN in respect of the NYSC Exclusion Certificate to present at your working place. Chat me privately I can help you get it from Headquarters Abuja. Or call me on 08030493878.

NOTE:Remember if you are not a graduate you cannot apply for Exclusion Certificate.

Thanks

Ayo Fitlaw
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Thermodynamics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
So Mr man, OBJ is now likened to a man with a great mind? because he stole/has money, that thief who wanted to run for 3rd term is now your role model, maybe the EFCC should start looking for you now before you bribe your way to Aso rock and complete the bad work your role model started.
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Leetunechi:
Them don they serve?

Yes, 1st set will kick start this year.
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by fitlaw(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
What do you mean? if you dont know what to say you better keep quiet Mu Mu

Thermodynamics:
So Mr man, OBJ is now likened to a man with a great mind? because he stole/has money, that thief who wanted to run for 3rd term is now your role model, maybe the EFCC should start looking for you now before you bribe your way to Aso rock and complete the bad work your role model started.
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by ONeMAnMOPOL: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thermodynamics:

Hate him or not, it can't change any thing.
I don't like him, neither do I hate him. Who I'm I to judge?

Mind you, I'm a south south/Niger delta boy...
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by efembaba(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
All pronoun students say hi
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Noun is a name of person, animal, place or thing.
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Nounitesportal(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by NouonlinePortal: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2018
National Open University 2019 Exam Result

See How NOUN Result is being checked, also with Noun result grading system for 2019 examinations.

https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/check-noun-result/

Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by oluwatofunmi1990: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Happy new month all
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Quadratic2016: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please when are the new students starting clearance?
Re: This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You by Quadratic2016: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Quadratic2016:
Please when are the new students starting clearance?

Clearance or screening any which 1...
Please reply asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edius Pro 9 Full Version With Crack 64 Bit Free Download / VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight / School Resumption: FG Issues Fresh Warning To State Governors, Proprietors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.