Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics (2918 Views)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by sekundosekundo: 4:23am On Mar 26, 2018
How can this happen under INEC's watch?

Is this not worst than terrorism?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by theProgressives: 4:24am On Mar 26, 2018
To win a war or fight in 2019 and beyond, we must first address a fundermental problem. Which is the systematic disenfranchisement of prospective voters via the ongoing voters registration exercise. The truth is there are numerous registration points on paper but very few coupled with less than "skeletal services"in reality. An example is on the lekki corridor were u have only one functional Registration center located at Maruwa(model Primary School) to carter for Lekki phase 1 to Ajah. The result is many people especially "working class" are unable to register let alone get their PVC. This is due to the length of time it takes for 1person to eventually get registered.The working class can't afford to Waite that long as they need to be in their offices to avoid a query or worse.

This strategic disenfranchisement is going on in other places in this country . My question is:
Why can't INEC partner and setup registration points in all LGA's, Malls, banking halls/other public institutions like hospitals, office environments, market places etc. This will enable staff with busy schedules and customers/general public register and get their PVCs faster and easier.

Note that there are polling units everywhere during election periods. Why can Govt/INEC ensure same for Registration points.

I want to urge us to engage INEC on this issue after carefully examining the negative impart as most working class may not be able to vote therefore again leaving the voting in the hands of miscreants who only vote for the corrupt highest bidders and noise makers .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by horsepower101: 4:25am On Mar 26, 2018
OP, he is 29 years. He is just suffering from stunted growth according to UNICEF.... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by simplyhonest(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2018
he is looking way too young... we need a new system in this country...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by 3html: 4:41am On Mar 26, 2018
I have not been able to get my voters card since 2010 o guess I did mine, only had the temporary one, gone there to search mine but could not get find it,.. Their had to file for another only God knows when it will arrive.

. What I noticed now is that all registration unit have been shut down completely and in each local government we have just one area to register unlike 2010 where in every street I could count registration center.

Little wonder they call us 5% that our vote don't count.
THIS COUNTRY WON'T PROGRESS UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT AT THE POLLS

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by ucnwafor(m): 4:41am On Mar 26, 2018
And that's why everyone should go and get their PVC s right away, #backtodaura

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by thesicilian: 4:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Some of us do not really care. We know how to ride whatever wind comes along. Whether Change or Transformation, good or bad government, we will still excel.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by alezzy13: 5:02am On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by nero2face: 5:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2018
We know them...the parasites from northern sahara desert region. They know they will die of poverty and penury if this shithole is divided so they use all vile means to force themselves to exist with people who don't need them by recruiting almajiris as voters so they can multiply their numbers. The hausa/Fulani parasites and promoters of one nigeria am talking to you undecided

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by Actuarydeji(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2018
Don't mind INEC the guy is 118. it was a mistake by Inec.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by Queenext: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2018
The north has always been a problem to this nation. The people there are so brainwashed by their leader not to think like human again.

Their leader are also the cause of their poverty.
It baffles me how the almajiri can't see beyond their nose

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by Ologogoro: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2018
This is not New in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by powerkey: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2018
That's the legacy of the fraudulent Prof. Jega of inec.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by OlujobaSamuel: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2018
powerkey:
That's the legacy of the fraudulent Prof. Jega of inec.
That card up there is in the days of Maurice Iwu, I doubt you even have the current one, is this one of those wey wan vote bubu out?
abeg, wey dose wey gt pvc to join me commot this crazy bubu and him fellas, i don tire for dem
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by 3html: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

That card up there is in the days of Maurice Iwu, I doubt you even have the current one, is this one of those wey wan vote bubu out?
abeg, wey dose wey gt pvc to join me commot this crazy bubu and him fellas, i don tire for dem

I know u people from somewhere from Southern part will defend this nonsense.
Even if it happened 1999 same thing is happening now
Same Amajiris are being used to inflate results.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by DabLord: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed. Honestly Northerners are the main problems of Africa not even Nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by achiever12: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2018
Sarrki, madridguy, buhariguy, yarimo, have you seen the evil being perpetrated by your god, Buhari? You too will agree that Buhari is deceiving himself that he's fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by Khd95(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2018
and i overheard this ab.oki man teaching his young boy numbers,he said

''capital letter one,small letter one,capital letter two,small letter two...''
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by kcmichael: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2018
The same kids that's give obj,yaradua and GEJ millions of votes.
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by OlujobaSamuel: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2018
3html:

I know u people from somewhere from Southern part will defend this nonsense.
Even if it happened 1999 same thing is happening now
Same Amajiris are being used to inflate results.
why ur brain dey leak like this, i dont know why some people strive hard to be senseless, if youcant comprehend a simple statement, ask for help.
person wey i quote sef no talk, na u an unharmful comment dey pain.
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by jmanity: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2018
This is not the way PVC looks like, this is pure Photoshop; although underage registration has been reported in Northern Nigeria but the image you have up there is false and mere propaganda.
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by dustmalik: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2018
jmanity:
This is not the way PVC looks like, this is pure Photoshop; although underage registration has been reported in Northern Nigeria but the image you have up there is false and mere propaganda.
It's obviously a photoshop
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by abes(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2018
That's one of the cards that brought Yaradua and GEJ. GEJ is a major benefactor of that card... Just so you know.
Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by VocalWalls: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2018
theProgressives:
To win a war or fight in 2019 and beyond, we must first address a fundermental problem. Which is the systematic disenfranchisement of prospective voters via the ongoing voters registration exercise. The truth is there are numerous registration points on paper but very few coupled with less than "skeletal services"in reality. An example is on the lekki corridor were u have only one functional Registration center located at Maruwa(model Primary School) to carter for Lekki phase 1 to Ajah. The result is many people especially "working class" are unable to register let alone get their PVC. This is due to the length of time it takes for 1person to eventually get registered.The working class can't afford to Waite that long as they need to be in their offices to avoid a query or worse.

This strategic disenfranchisement is going on in other places in this country . My question is:
Why can't INEC partner and setup registration points in all LGA's, Malls, banking halls/other public institutions like hospitals, office environments, market places etc. This will enable staff with busy schedules and customers/general public register and get their PVCs faster and easier.

Note that there are polling units everywhere during election periods. Why can Govt/INEC ensure same for Registration points.

I want to urge us to engage INEC on this issue after carefully examining the negative impart as most working class may not be able to vote therefore again leaving the voting in the hands of miscreants who only vote for the corrupt highest bidders and noise makers .

Photoshop.
The name doesn't exist in INEC's database.
The VIN is at the wrong location, and incomplete.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: This Is Crime Against Humanity Supported By INEC - Pics by powerkey: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Sorry for you AFONJA.

I doubt if you've ever seen a PVC in your life..

(1) (Reply)

Ajiobi Commissions The Multi-million-dollar Naira De Bayo Adelabu Projects In Ib / "No Religion Is Greater Than Another" - Pastor Yemi Osinbajo... ? / “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.