Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (55691 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Tessyama1: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Biggie woke up the housemates as usual and Anto and Khloe shouted down to all the housemates from the luxury room where they slept.

They were shocked as expected and happy yo see them.

Big Brother has also reset the game, Khloe is on zero Strikes. Big Brother warns that the returnees are not allowed to talk about the outside world and that the Housemates are not allowed to ask too. 

Watch video here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-see-housemates-reacted-saw-anto-khloe-morning.html

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Money has been made.
11 million votes × #30 = #330,000,000
and the winner gets #45 Million naira.

Issokay!!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2018
post=66160823:
money has been made

Too much money bro, biggie account just the breath life every week

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2018
Can't believe how invested Nigerians are into this completely worthless show! But anyways, I must hail the business sense of the Big brother in question.

Him just dey chow people money peacefully. He somehow reminds me of that Chuddy guy of MMM that zapped to a luxury Island in Phillipines.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by northvietnam(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Eyaaaah... the hug eeeh... so passionate.
but ayam not voting nor washing d shuw
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Skepticus: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Can't believe how invested Nigerians are into this completely worthless show! But anyways, I must hail the business sense of the Big brother in question.

Him just dey chow people money peacefully. He somehow reminds me of that Chuddy guy of MMM that zapped to a luxury Island in Phillipines.

You want to make mad money today?

Invest in Worthless Vanity TV Shows and Violence

The human race is on a hopeless decline.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:

I swear bro! It's a pitable pity *in Obahiagbon's voice*

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nwaohafia1: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry to everyone that waited till 3am. The reaction took place minutes past 6am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by twinskenny(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:

A lady graduated from uni ibadan phamarcy with 6.8cpga allas no body talk about her or her achievement we only celebrate mediocrity

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by nanakgh(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2018
well played Khlöe. the topless pics sealed it gbam!
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by KingCassy(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe might eventually win this game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Stallion93(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nwaohafia1: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:

What made it worthless?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by armadeo(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Arsenalholic(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

What made it worthless?
Tell me what the aim is?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by SuperBlack: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
This early morning you're already talking about the most useless paid television program..
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by AnodaIT(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:

Invest in Worthless Vanity TV Shows and Violence and sex

Edited

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by afamaustin(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Too much money bro, biggie account just the breath life every week
pls how do the make money with dis
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by yomalex(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
oga o
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by yomalex(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2018
afamaustin:
pls how do the make money with dis
shortcode number people send their votes to
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by bjayx: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Pidginwhisper: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Na from this place you go sabi say Cynthia na evil spirit.. she no happy at all as her nemesis don enter back..Olosho Nina Isn't too pleased either. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
G
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by AutoReportNG: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
twinskenny:

A lady graduated from uni ibadan phamarcy with 6.8cpga allas no body talk about her or her achievement we only celebrate mediocrity

Pls can you send me the info pls
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by BrutalJab: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:

U dull o. Which island in Philippines?

Typical black man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by mbagideon(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2018
I buy all gift cards at a good rate payment to your bank account in 10mins
Amazon
Walmart
ITunes
EBay
Steam
All country except Mexico
Ecodes accepted too
Call/whatsapp +2348161567163
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by olerismith(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2018
condemn this show, its not African, it promote fornication. southern Nigeria people are the accomplice. shun what is bad.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by obailala(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Oya, where are our association of hypocritical moral tutors members?... it's another opportunity for you guys to come teach us how BBN is immoral vanity.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House by Flashylily(f): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Op please what do you mean when you say khloe is on zero strike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer / 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.