Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos (28575 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 2019 Presidential Posters Under APC Flood Umuahia(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by nograv: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Great news, a candidate I can vote for..

Go Donald Duke smiley

Lets kick the dullard back to Daura..

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by nwabobo: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I am wondering why you decided not to post this information (as far back as 2009) below.

This is what happens when paid BMC comes on board to deride people on Nairaland with their lies.

Anything from paid APC agents will fail.

Your attempt at pulling wool over people's faces on this issue may work with others but certainly not with me.

If you read the article from which you grabbed the screen shot you posted a bit further, you could have seen Sanusi was referring to loans Cross River obtained from UBA and First Bank while he was working in those banks.

Try harder Bro. 

Donald Duke embarked on irrelevant projects, plunging Cross River state into massive debt in the process.

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by TheKingIsHere: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
nwabobo:

Your attempt at pulling wool over people's faces on this issue may work with others but certainly not with me.

If you read the article from which you grabbed the screen shot you posted a bit further, you could have seen Sanusi was referring to loans Cross River obtained from UBA and First Bank while he was working in those banks.

Try harder Bro. 

Donald Duke embarked on irrelevant projects, plunging Cross River state into massive debt in the process.

Comprehension is your problem.

Sanusi said that he was at first bank and UBA when the loans were made and now the loans were paid.

He made these statements as CBN governor(highest banking position)

Sanusi said that the loans were paid, or can you show us were in the write up I posted saying that the loans weren't paid?

Your attempt to smear Donald dukes name has failed as it is obvious with APC, a party filled with failuires

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by opribo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
ikevictor:

We don't need a ruthless individual as we are not animals; rather we need visionable individuals who had good track record to lead.

No juju can out-perform an assembly of 138 million individuals with one voice, or even half the number.

The solution is: let's come together, drop the *ipob* *afonja* divided mindset, and together we elect a leader we believe in.

You and I know it that the way Nigeria is presently constituted that cannot happen. There is a union of commonness when it comes to politics in the North and the West only the East is yet to get themselves together. Be that as it is, wishing that the entire Nigerians will unanimously agree to one right visionary leader is almost an impossibility.

Have you not read where one youth from the North openly confessed that even if bubu where to be on wheel chair they will still vote for him. Such is the madness we see in this country that is why I said at this time first we need a very ruthless leader that will be independent minded, firm and fair to go in there and clear the mess in our politics. Some already believe the resources of this nation belong to them solely while others will be working to keep Nigeria going they will be eating from the sweat of others. That must stop.
Let everybody put on their thinking cap and work out a survival strategy for themselves. We cannot afford to be toying with our collective and individual future like this. Just because a man is from your tribe or religion that makes him ok to be president that is crap. We have in this country some of the best brains in the world why then do we parade deadwoods as though that is what we are. That should never continue beyond now.

Personally, we need a man who is pained by the maladministration of all these wicked leaders to go in there and recover all our stolen money and set Nigeria on a course. Vision is good but that alone will not work we need to fix this evil men once and for all. They have been living on our commonwealth all through their lives even unto old age and they want to die there and perpetuate the dynasty of looting by installing, their children and their own while the rest can go and die. We the real Nigerians must take back our country in 2019 now or never. I don't know what magic or wonder an octogenarian want to perform that a youth with all the energy and dreams cannot do hundred times over.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by nograv: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
opribo:

You and I know it that the way Nigeria is presently constituted that cannot happen. There is a union of commonness when it comes to politics in the North and the West only the East is yet to get themselves together. Be that as it is, wishing that the entire Nigerians will unanimously agree to one right visionary leader is almost an impossibility.

Have you not read where one youth from the North openly confessed that even if bubu where to be on wheel chair they will still vote for him. Such is the madness we see in this country that is why I said at this time first we need a very ruthless leader that will be independent minded, firm and fair to go in there and clear the mess in our politics. Some already believe the resources of this nation belong to them solely while others will be working to keep Nigeria going they will be eating from the sweat of others. That must stop.
Let everybody put on their thinking cap and work out a survival strategy for themselves. We cannot afford to be toying with our collective and individual future like this. Just because a man is from your tribe or religion that makes him ok to be president that is crap. We have in this country some of the best brains in the world why then do we parade deadwoods as though that is what we are. That should never continue beyond now.

Personally, we need a man who is pained by the maladministration of all these wicked leaders to go in there and recover all our stolen money and set Nigeria on a course. Vision is good but that alone will not work we need to fix this evil men once and for all. They have been living on our commonwealth all through their lives even unto old age and they want to die there and perpetuate the dynasty of looting by installing, their children and their own while the rest can go and die. We the real Nigerians must take back our country in 2019 now or never. I don't know what magic or wonder an octogenarian want to perform that a youth with all the energy and dreams cannot do hundred times over.

We dont care about the north, if SS, SW and SE along with the middle belt vote together for someone like Duke there is nothing the Arewa can do..

It is that scenario they are worried about. With Buhari at the helm that scenario seems ever more likely.

They overplayed their hand with Boko Haram, Operation Python Dance, Operation Crocodile Smile and now the Herdsmen menace. Anyone who votes for either Buhari or Atiku after all of the above is simply a fool..

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by opribo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
nograv:

We dont care about the north, if SS, SW and SE along with the middle belt vote together for someone like Duke there is nothing the Arewa can do..

It is that scenario they are worried about. With Buhari at the helm that scenario seems ever more likely.

They overplayed their hand with Boko Haram, Operation Python Dance, Operation Crocodile Smile and now the Herdsmen menace. Anyone who votes for either Buhari or Atiku after all of the above is simply a fool..

OK, lemme ask you, if you put somebody like Duke there, when they start throwing their bomb and killing themselves and everybody with suicide bombers and herdsmen. What will he do to quell it. Can somebody like Duke face IBB, OBJ, Bubu, Danjuma, Salami eyeball to eyeball and order their arrest. Wont he be calling them my father as one president once called IBB. We need a man who will go in there and arrest anybody no matter who he or she maybe once he discovers any infractions unfortunately, Duke looks more like a gentleman and a visioner than the type of president I believe we need at this auspicious moment. If we don't deal with the various cabals and strongholds holding this nation down we cannot go nowhere sir. They must be cleared off the way for a breath of fresh air and in my mind that cannot happen under the present structure of Nigeria.

If I am to say let us run Nigeria in three regional zone for a period of twenty years, that way we will see those who will be able to forge ahead and the laggards then we can see those pulling the nation down. Otherwise we will continue to cover up mediocrity in all its ramifications.
Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by nwabobo: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Comprehension is your problem.

Sanusi said that he was at first bank and UBA when the loans were made and now the loans were paid.

He made these statements as CBN governor(highest banking position)

Sanusi said that the loans were paid, or can you show us were in the write up I posted saying that the loans weren't paid?

Your attempt to smear Donald dukes name has failed as it is obvious with APC, a party filled with failuires

You still speak like a neophyte. Sanusi said the loans they took from UBA and FBN under him were paid. It's is public knowledge that the CR govt took loans from many banks as well as international credit organisations to build Tinapia. If they paid all, what prompted AMCON to take over Tinapa due to the huge debt burden?

Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
opribo:

If we don't deal with the various cabals and strongholds holding this nation down we cannot go nowhere sir. They must be cleared off the way for a breath of fresh air and in my mind that cannot happen under the present structure of Nigeria.

I rest my case.
Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by nograv: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
opribo:

OK, lemme ask you, if you put somebody like Duke there, when they start throwing their bomb and killing themselves and everybody with suicide bombers and herdsmen. What will he do to quell it. Can somebody like Duke face IBB, OBJ, Bubu, Danjuma, Salami eyeball to eyeball and order their arrest. Wont he be calling them my father as one president once called IBB. We need a man who will go in there and arrest anybody no matter who he or she maybe once he discovers any infractions unfortunately, Duke looks more like a gentleman and a visioner than the type of president I believe we need at this auspicious moment. If we don't deal with the various cabals and strongholds holding this nation down we cannot go nowhere sir. They must be cleared off the way for a breath of fresh air and in my mind that cannot happen under the present structure of Nigeria.

If I am to say let us run Nigeria in three regional zone for a period of twenty years, that way we will see those who will be able to forge ahead and the laggards then we can see those pulling the nation down. Otherwise we will continue to cover up mediocrity in all its ramifications.

You are still playing the Northerners game. I am sure you hail from that region from the way you are talking. If the Northerners resort to violence, then the South will break away and we will take our wealth with us.

Why do you think Operation Python Dance commenced? It was because Nnamdi Kano was gaining popularity across the south. Asari Dukobo warmed to him and even some Yoruba were beginning to see merits to what he was saying. I remember when Asari quizzed him on Biafra and asked "why should we live in your Biafra?" and Nnamdi simply said "we can call it something else if you want to join us". Asari smiled and they remained close till his disappearance..

Yoruba, Igbo, Tiv, Beni and Deltan people can get along, it is the Arewa region that is in question. If they carry on, Nigeria will split and you know the North will be on the losing side economically. Look at Chad and Niger that is their future without the South.

The South on the other hand, which is largely judeo christian in outlook, will become much wealthier. I would like to see the country to remain whole, but that is up to the North, either they accept all have a stake in this country or they can go it alone..

A fair election with a leader with vision is what we need. If Duke is allowed to run and wins. The next step is too let him rule. If they start with the Boko Haram nonsense, then the we will need to cut the north loose. Cancel their oil blocks and lets see how quickly their cities collapse..

Trust me all Southerners have lost patience..
Re: Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos by gmony: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He won't get ANY significant vote down south, not even in CRS that will be enough to make any difference... He's just wasting his time..

Stop saying nonsense. You can't speak for yourself let alone speak for others. He (Donald Duke) was and is still the best governor CRS ever has.

I am saying this as a Crossriverian. If you don't like him, then it's okay, just don't come on here acting like you know anything about him other than with you read online.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.