Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (36397 Views)

"Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? / Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Dailyhappenings: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2018
Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy too had sort of the same reaction to their entrance as he also took to Twitter at the wee hours of this morning to send in this tweet:

ITS DONJAZZY AGAIN�

@DONJAZZY
This is all I have been doing since. #bbnaija

Nigerians apparently, expected a dramatic entrance, but then, the housemates just sneaked into the house, went into the luxury suite, and slept on the bed…

Don Jazzy also reacted after Nina went upstairs and she didn’t spot the girls:

Last night during the live show, it was announced that the housemates will be sneaked back into the house at 03:00am this morning, and they were sneaked in, while other housemates were asleep.

..and since then, viewers started the hashtag, #BBNightVigil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKt6RDvMRo

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Dude got time for this bbn of a thing.... always reacting.

17 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by itspzpics(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Don j get tym sha

Meanwhile
Nigerian Lady Show Off Unclad Post Patum Body With Her Kid,... http://www.praizeupdate.com/nigerian-lady-show-off-unclad-post-patum-body-with-her-kid-blasted-by-ig-users/

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by b4dawn(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2018
lolz

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by GudluckIBB(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Don j get tym sha

i dey tell you

10 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Queenslary(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2018
thank God I just jejely go sleep my sleep... can't because of bb be doing vigil
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by ClintonEmex: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2018
What's actually happening in this bbnaija that entices people to it.

13 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by coluka: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2018
So this agbaya get time to dey watch this yeye show? show that is for children, jobless people and idle house wives

14 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by ikemesit4477: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy too had sort of the same reaction to their entrance as he also took to Twitter at the wee hours of this morning to send in this tweet:

ITS DONJAZZY AGAIN�

@DONJAZZY
This is all I have been doing since. #bbnaija

3:28 AM - Mar 26, 2018
1,767 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Nigerians apparently, expected a dramatic entrance, but then, the housemates just sneaked into the house, went into the luxury suite, and slept on the bed…

Don Jazzy also reacted after Nina went upstairs and she didn’t spot the girls:

Last night during the live show, it was announced that the housemates will be sneaked back into the house at 03:00am this morning, and they were sneaked in, while other housemates were asleep.

..and since then, viewers started the hashtag, #BBNightVigil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKt6RDvMRo

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
I follow for the vigil make I no lie! At least I got what I wanted!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
Jobless mumu

Keeping up with nonsense

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by OtedolaSon: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
So any celeb wey tweet about am na automatic news headline
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Giddymoney(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
I think I will unfollow this man on twitter, he seems he's too childish , always talking about bbn
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by AlexCk: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
Don Jazzy must be a highly unstable element, that reacts readily with any news about bbn

Element: Don Jazzy
Symbol: Dj‡
Reactivity: High
Stability: Unstable.
Atomic Number: Unknown
Radioactive: yes, especially in the presence of bbn.
Periodic table: present.

21 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Deltayankeeboi: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
DON JAZZY OLD MAN WEY NO GET SENSE. DEY BEHAVE LIKE BABY UPANDAN
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
DON JAZZY and crew Really making a case to perform at the GRAND FINALLE.
Y'all now all gerrit?!
Hian!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Israeltolani(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Don't goan face your career
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by SmartMugu: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
It appears making music is less important now to Don jazzy, all he talks about these days is #BBNaija.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Newpride(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Nigerians don turn to chemical that react to everything. grin grin grin

Wetin concern me self, this is early monday, make I find wetin I go do so I can make money. shocked shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Mophasa(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Don jazzy's music production career has been on steady decline since the new school kids like babyfresh,Kris beat ,Fresh,mastercraft etc came through....

That's y he got so much time on his sleeve angry
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by majamajic(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Jobless mumu

Keeping up with nonsense
so u enjoying this moniker?
a human being !!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by ameh99: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2018
Wetin concern me...

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by kellynoah: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Small time APC Government will react. Lai will be like... Their return can only be achieve by APC government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by jameyjaggs: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
big broda say evicted housmates bt i see som1 disqualified comin bak to d house........no difference btwin big broda n buhari..##arangeeetinsonpoint.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by PediakAuthor: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
BBNaija vs The Labour Room: Who is Who ?

BBNaija returning back two earlier evicted housemates into the house seems like a surprise to the Nigerian audience and to the ones in the Diaspora.

Nevertheless, i don't always feel okay whenever viewers and online commentators say that such have never happened before in any history of a Reality TV show.

But here i am to prove such people wrong.

I was opportuned to be part of the Labour Room National Development Reality TV Show organized by The Nigeria Rebirth Project - 17th September to 17th November, 2017.

During the course of the TV Show, two evicted housemates who represented Cross River and Benue States were eventually returned after several weeks of being out of the house, (when the FCT Representative incidentally pressed the RESET BUTTON).

Now, BBNaija is using such a concept to give the Nigerian youths sleepless nights. So what's new about that? Check the referenced Labour Room videos on Youtube if you care to.

And besides, if i may ask, what is even the objective of this BBNAIJA of a thing?
how does it contribute to the development of the nation?
How will it bring food to the table of a common man in the street?
How does it solve our recurring economic crisis?

I need some answers please.

I vividly recall how i represented my Ekiti State for two months on National TV for this National Development TV programme. It was a think-tank platform for 37 selected youths from each of all the Nigerian States to rub minds together on how to solve the various challenges bedeviling the socio-economic development of their respective states and that of Nigeria at large.
As part of my contribution to the development of the nation, i launched a book titled: "A Sustainable Transformational Agenda in Nigeria" during my course of stay in the TV Show mansion.

But where are the results and resolutions of such a timely developmental project today. Even if available, will the Federal Government implement some of the viable recommendations and solutions for National Development?

To worsen the matter, most Southern State Governments gave little or no attention to those youths who represented them for such a developmental programme on National TV for 2 months.

It is so sad that when it comes to the issues of intellectual abilities that can move the nation forward, we tend to give little or no attention to such.

It is somewhat boring to the people and also less-prioritized by the Government.

But when it comes to the moment of the show of skin, maximum attentions are given by the people and when it comes to nepotism and favouritism, vested interests are given by the leaders.

What a paradoxical situation.

So can you now see that Nigeria's problem is a resultant effect of diversified contributors. We can't always blame our leaders, we need to start blaming the people for their refusal to take responsibilities.

See, here is the truth of the matter, if Nigeria will ever move forward, the people must be ready to change their attitude. Without that, we are going no where and the Nigerian future is at a brim of collapse if care is not taken.

Atimes, i feel so concerned about our National destiny. Imagine, as narrated by a Lawyer this morning: "a young man opts to marry a pretty lady,the girl's Father during an introduction asked the guy, "what is your source of income?" and the guy replied: " N-Power ".

I reacted: "that is the aftermath of a failed-state".

To worsen the situation of things for the Nigerian Youths, we are in a society whereby people see a single-guy as being irresponsible. Please, If i may ask, when employable graduates don't have good pay-jobs and good standard of living, how will they settle down at the due time?

In addition, in my oft-repeated concept of National Development: "decades after gaining independence from the Colonial Masters' rule, Nigeria is not yet boastful of common food independence despite being blessed with arable lands and different cadres of labour force. We still import processed foods for our daily upkeep.
What stops the unemployed youths to engage in corporative farming of some export-oriented agricultural products and also the locally consumable ones? Can you see that the Government and the people both have crucial roles to play in the nation building process?

Back to my main point, i don't just understand why we tend to neglect intellectual initiatives structured towards state-centric developments for the entertaining-centric ones.
In-short, we are all the instrumentalizers of our obvious level of under-development in Nigeria.

Lastly, imagine Nigerian youths keenly waiting, keeping vigil to see two evicted housemates sneak back into the house around 3am midnight.

OMG!!
I don't believe it!! What a misplaced priority!!

You guys could have spent that precious time to engage in productive research works on how to invent a sustainable, an affordable & an eco-friendly energy source for Nigeria or engage in research works on how to solve some of our wailing socio-economic challenges.

At this point, it is crystal-clear, that we need a change of attitude for Nigeria's all-round advancement.

If i may ask, after running a comparative analysis on BBNaija and The Labour Room: "who should now acclaim himself as an enviable Spartan of a Reality TV Show with respect to the recent realities in Nigeria?"

By Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by PortableToDynam(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Remix to SURU by John Ogah

Booda Jazzy, please goan marry, time wait for nobody, jes pls goan marry...
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by ObaKlaz: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2018
Giddymoney:
I think I will unfollow this man on twitter, he seems he's too childish , always talking about bbn
Free recharge card and money wey u dey beg am go gree u unfollow? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Iyajelili(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Nairaland i beg you in God's name enough of using the word the reacts.....haaba

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by oba2flex(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
kellynoah:
Small time APC Government will react. Lai will be like... Their return can only be achieve by APC government.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Mayorkun's Throwback Photo Shared By Toyin Adewale, His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.