Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria (3306 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers / Very Gruesome Murder Of Policemen During The Abduction Of Daisy Danjumas Sibling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
chris2h:
@skywalker240 I smoked your grandpas poo....I heard it causes extreme stupidity... I was just checking to see if that was true... mtchewww.... Akuyan Banza .....
Its sunday, Am in a good mood 2day, so i will let that pass little child.
Re: The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
chris2h:
I have to reply @mikolo80 because the level of your stupidity is simply extraordinarily amazing

like your dad's abi

and it is beyond doubt a prime candidate for one of the wonders of the world.

like your mum ko

The World I mean the universe will be a better place if people like you were identified at birth and locked up in cages where you belong.....
like your chudrens ba
Re: The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria by chris2h(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
@mikolo80 Ka ci gusur uwar ka. Banza.... Shege kana ganin kamar ka iya zagi ama kana yi kaman gogo.... kana tunani da suliyan ka....
Re: The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
chris2h:
@mikolo80 Ka ci gusur uwar ka. Banza.... Shege kana ganin kamar ka iya zagi ama kana yi kaman gogo.... kana tunani da suliyan ka....
your fada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP CAMPAIGN RALLY: Caption This Abubakar Atiku Photo Pose / To Those Who Don't Appreciate Where The Igbos Are Coming From - By An Urhobo Man / Quiz: Guess The Names Of These Places In Lagos With These Words Or Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.