Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React (42416 Views)

Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / It Will Take Nigerians The Next 50 Years To Start Understanding Their Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
The worst of PDP is better than the best of APC: We welcome your apology sir! Just present credible candidates for us come 2019 and our votes will be yours sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Elliot2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
First,kudos to the @PDP for taking responsibility for their mistakes. But I think patriotic Nigerians would be glad to see them highlight those mistakes, and those in wrong doing. to Nigerians punished. After then,the remaining ones can have how support. It is high time Nigerians seeked accountability from our leaders, only that way we can be a great nation.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Penalty82(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:

Unfortunately for you and other Nnamdi Kanu 's puppet, sane Nigerians are not buying this useless crap, you penned above... Not when they are still using the evil to buy houses abroad, sponsor Ipob miscreants, and dividing Nigerians along tribal and religious linings ....

Stale
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by uridadole: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:

You will still cry tears next year as usual, before demanding for a phantom Biafra! grin grin

This apology is without repentance.
They keep arming people to attack and kill people blaming it on herdsmen yet coming to apologise.
The chairman might mean well but he has no control of what his members are doing.
PDP is liking dooming the country.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by ikdaddy01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
much better than APC that will blame the dead.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Kinikini: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hope they returned the money they stole.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by BabaO2: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
They should return all the looted money, then they can be forgiven and forgotten.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by dannyville2(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Typical example of what happens in Nigeria

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Moukandjo: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
holyidol:
The worst of PDP is better than the best of APC: We welcome your apology sir! Just present credible candidates for us come 2019 and our votes will be yours sir.
Yes bro! GEJ till 2019!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by cybarinem(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Apologies fully accepted..... For those that care to know this apology is for all the betrayal conveyed by some members of the party looting of fund entrusted to individuals of the party.... So far no corporate looting has being proven..... Okonjo has only accept corporate looting which was done by governors steady insisting of excess crude shearing and history has it that the apc members of today were among them. My take is let's choose a better way to die... And from what I have seen I will rather die by pdp instead of apc. The choice is yours and ours... Thanks!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Icon79(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
So what were their mistakes? We need a comprehensive list o, jare. After all, they'd need to confess their sins before we can forgive them. That would tell us that they have learned their lessons!

You allowed Patience Jonanthan to steal how much again .... (insert amount here)
You allowed Diezani Alison-Madueke to steal how much again ..... (insert amount here)

Oh, why even bother ... your president openly stated that stealing is NOT corruption angry sad shocked

O pari

Clerverly:
As the National Chairman of @OfficialPDPNig we admit that we have made some mistakes and we want to apologize for our past mistakes. We have learnt from our mistakes and we say “sorry” to all Nigerians that has entrusted so much to us
#NewThinking
#RescueNigeria

https://www.thecable.ng/just-sorry-mistakes-says-pdp/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by philos(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Later, you will also apologize for this mistake "ALL NIGERIANS THAT 'HAS' ENTRUSTED..."
Hmmm. PDP and mistakes...
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by njelrapheal: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:

Unfortunately for you and other Nnamdi Kanu 's puppet, sane Nigerians are not buying this useless crap, you penned above... Not when they are still using the evil to buy houses abroad, sponsor Ipob miscreants, and dividing Nigerians along tribal and religious linings ....
I can see you are one of the sane Nigerians. Please speak for yourself. I think he spoke for himself when he chose to forgive pdp
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by thankyouJesus(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
As the National Chairman of @OfficialPDPNig we admit that we have made some mistakes and we want to apologize for our past mistakes. We have learnt from our mistakes and we say “sorry” to all Nigerians that has entrusted so much to us.
This is responsible leadership.Buhari cum APC will never,never do this but will shamelessly be passing buck

Forgiven! At least PDP also have fuckups but were very sincere to Nigerians unlike the present useless santimonious bunch of corrupt people leading Nigeria today with unimaginable impunity.
Admitting to mistakes is different from taking conscious effort to corrects it.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
As the National Chairman of @OfficialPDPNig we admit that we have made some mistakes and we want to apologize for our past mistakes. We have learnt from our mistakes and we say “sorry” to all Nigerians that has entrusted so much to us.
This is responsible leadership.Buhari cum APC will never,never do this but will shamelessly be passing buck

Forgiven! At least PDP also have fuckups but were very sincere to Nigerians unlike the present useless santimonious bunch of corrupt people leading Nigeria today with unimaginable impunity.
lies and lies is what government does best all over the world believe in ur self and trust government at ur own rist never work for the co-opretion u remember bond supremacy
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by deomelo: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
The best apology is returning every kobo they looted, until then, they can STFU.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Charly68: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Think you can fool us to rape us again! Never .

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by alobright17(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Paperwhite:

They realized there mistakes after 16 years and eventually when they're at the opposition , had it been they're in power they'll never admit it . So spare me all this sermon .

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by 2016v2017: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
doublewisdom:
PDP has never claimed to be perfect unlike self righteous APC.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Akaujaa(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
What a very big plus+ to the Buhari led government. PDP wouldn't have admitted their mistakes if they were still in power. If they now realise that they made mistakes in their 16 year rule, it therefore means that this government opened their eyes to realise that. So, to me that's a big achievement for this government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:
Okay, when are you returning the over 100Billlion Dollars frittered away in those infamous 16 years of "Stealing is not Corruption" regime?

Until you do that, you guys should continue your preach of hate, bigotry and corruption to your useless ipob members..
na wa!!!!! Sycophants!!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Leke001: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sincerely speaking,the mistakes of the PDP is better than the hypocrisy and lies of this present incompetent government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by truthstands12: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
At least they admit their mistakes but APC never accepts responsibility of their gross incompetence. I think PDP will do well if they win in 2019. They would like to prove APC wrong and that would spur them to do well. My advice to them is have a perfect road map and defined economic policies to hit the ground running from day one if they will. We need to see from them a comprehensive plan to revamp the country otherwise it will not be business as usual anymore.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by guttentag(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
shameless Politicians

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by KanwuliaExtra: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Forgiveness ko, apology ni!

For allowing the APC CURSE to remain a PERMANENT REALITY? undecided

I can NEVER forgive that!

BUHARI FOR LIFE! kiss

2 Likes

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by subcbouy: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Soot Sayer kontinew
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by adegeye38(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
donstan18:

Your tribal bigotry hatred for IPOB couldn't allow you hide your bemused infectious level of reasoning and inability to understand and comprehend a simple apology that came from a party filled with members of many tribes, rather you chose to expose and channel your bitterness to type IPOB even when the post v'got nothing to do with IPOB. Can APC apologize?

Keep masturbating over IPOB.
Keep having nightmares over IPOB.
Keep having high blood pressure over IPOB
Keep having sleepless nights over IPOB
Keep celebrating over fullani killings.
Keep defeating Bokoharam technically.
Keep worshiping cows.
Keep fro-licking the feet of the real terrorists.
Keep supporting a party that only succeeded in dragging this nation backward within few years.
Keep worshiping a party that said An attack to Bokoharam is an attack to the north, but an attack to the harmless agitators will bring peace to the nation

APC is not done with you all, they are yet to be done with you lots, this is just first half, i'm sure with the help of fullani hersdsmen and Bokoharam, APC will TECHNICALLY make Nigeria worst than a shithole country.

what has Ipob got to d o wit pdp?, dude made a point about how billions of dollars were squandered in pdp's 16 yrs reign, nd you are here saying rubbish
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by subcbouy: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
truthstands12:
At least they admit their mistakes but APC never accepts responsibility of their gross incompetence. I think PDP will do well if they win in 2019. They would like to prove APC wrong and that would spur them to do well. My advice to them is have a perfect road map and defined economic policies to hit the ground running from day one if they will. We need to see from them a comprehensive plan to revamp the country otherwise it will not be business as usual anymore.
Kontinew more 16 sootslayers
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by uzymich: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Don't be deceived bro. Election is by the corner. Why did they not apologize immediately they lost elections? Why must it be now, few months to elections? SMH. Responsible leadership is all I am seeing...

PDP are a listening party with a soul and living conscience.

They are different from the horde of iconoclastic elements running the affairs of Nigeria at the moment.

We must reclaim Nigeria...[/quote]
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by circler(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:
Okay, when are you returning the over 100Billlion Dollars frittered away in those infamous 16 years of "Stealing is not Corruption" regime?

Until you do that, you guys should continue your preach of hate, bigotry and corruption to your useless ipob members..
Yes I agreed that PDP regime was corrupt but the truth must be told. I don't know why Nigerians refused to learn some sense from this 2 party PDP and APC.
I know PDP mismanaged money and do not fulfill some certain things but not with standing, a lot of Nigerians live better than today. We know the level of the economy during PDP and the level it is today. If PDP spent 16yrs in office without given Nigerian the standard they needed they have a pass mark to some extent and this same Nigerian economy was destroyed by APC in just 3 yrs. Now who do you give pass mark? My question is; if you said that your company manager is not performing well profitably and decide to change him. Do you expect the new manager to be worst?
At least, PDP has some level of merit and achievement but which of the achievement has APC today? Is it light, security or the economy they claim to relied their agenda on. And they keep blaming the past regime as if they were not the same people in govt then and beside the problem they claimed was caused by passed regime was not new to them because I could remembered during their campaign; told us that PDP had destroyed the economy, fail Nigerians and they are coming in to power to fix all that. So why them now cry as if they know nothing about it before they came to power. And secondly, they blame oil price fall but do you remember that APC increased fuel pump to #145 against the #85 and how much was crude oil then less than $150 against the current $45-$54 subtract #85 from #145 and $54 from $150 and add the said recovered corruption money as claimed by apc then, you will realized that Nigeria has no cause to be broke or in recession. In fact with the money in this govt. Nigeria ought to be like Europ by now. Did you all know that it was reported that over 7million lossed their job in 2017, Nigerians poverty rate increased, inflation over taken, everyone live as you like, charge as you like, no control, people committing suicide dying all because of #100 dept and the president worsened the situation spent months in abroad with Nigerian hard money squandard without question? Did you all remember that the then MF report Job creation and unemployment reduction every quater of the year and the former president coming on air ' TV, radio for chart with the Nigerian Citizens. Even broadcasted days before he appear and state their government position, report, plans, listen to public suggestion and the public ask him question via the radio or TV. Now my question is how many time has this your so called president come out to chart with you , show concern to the public or even allowed you to ask him questions in public. Do you remember that pmb traveled all around to pronounced his country criminal within his first 3month in office and my question again is , how will you expect me to bringy money and invest in a ciminal country? Do you know that those his travel destroyed the reputation already built by the former president. I would continue but time won't no permit me but I must leave you to punda on this. Our crude oil fell, you have a fuel pump price increased, billions are being mentioned corruption allegations charge, recovered but yet you are not swing the money or even sense any impact that that the money is being spent on and yet you all keep gazing at news paper and shouting PDP you killed us but you all enjoy 3times meal daily during PDP and could afford to buy anything.
Until you all APC supporters and wailing for till 2023 will receive sense and start asking the APC led administration yes, we hear and know that such money was recovered but what have you done with the money.
See, truth must be told is either you stop it now by stopping APC career in your life or be ready to face bigger calamity.
Apc- No Plan
APC- No vision
Apc-No mission
Apc- No budget (padding).
Waiting remain? Or what can you hold apc has done better than PDP?
And my last question; if you say no Apc, no pdp.
Which party now are you willing or want to vote.
Oya! Pick your voters card now and start voting.
It start here and now.
Am the aspiring candidate for Young Share Rule Congress of Nigeria.
Y S R C√√ voted.
APC - yes or no?
PDP- yes or no?
Start voting now.. Now
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by zoedew: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
A good beginning to a fresh start. Next is to have Jonathan sit still and not say a word for PDP! Instead of keeping quiet he requests hard proof when accused of stealing our forex to bribe trad rulers in the dollar for vote scandal! Invite him to testify in court and the shameless item will ask for millions of Naira as transportation allowance to court cause his shadow has not ceased to haunt him!
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by ejimatic: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
God will punish you and your generation for your 16 Years of waste and embezzlement of public fund.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.