Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React (42428 Views)

Okada Ban Lagosians Are Paying For Their Mistakes / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / It Will Take Nigerians The Next 50 Years To Start Understanding Their Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
learner like yo
yua still waiting for them to 'tell' you nonesense
abi they should fulfil 16 yr promises on or before election day
they've already collected mobilisation
any voter believeing in promises after buhari deserves to be looted.
prepaid promises from now on(roads hospital,scholarship,electricty(meters,poles,transformers),tractors school renovation and equipping or bags of rice instead of sachets)
achiever12:
Nigerians should not listen to vague promises from any political party anymore, be it PDP, APC. They should tell us exactly how they will fulfill the electoral promises. No more vague promises.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
ollyruffy:
Nonsense. Apology not accepted.

APC will soon suffer same fate as PDP.

till then we'll manage them instead of allowing pdp another chance to finish us off
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
not his fault
you know abot 10 to 15% of populatin have iq below 83
Adesolomon2014:

Well Well, I know people like u.
Very very easy to manipulate.
So because they apologise, there and then, u believe that they will do ur bidding when they gain access to power come 2019.

I pity ya life-cycle
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
dude no sitting on the fence
you are either for or against by omission or commission
Adesolomon2014:

Eyah, whr was it written that i supported APC.
Read and understand statements before concluding sir.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
so whch do you choose
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]

If PDP is a satanic party then APC is the Satan himself
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
i think you mean the opposite
pdp and credible do not go together
holyidol:
The worst of PDP is better than the best of APC: We welcome your apology sir! Just present credible candidates for us come 2019 and our votes will be yours sir.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
yep
read the responses here
some have been fooled already and have pvc.so sad
Charly68:
Think you can fool us to rape us again! Never .
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
truthstands12:
At least they admit their mistakes but APC never accepts responsibility of their gross incompetence. I think PDP will do well if they win in 2019.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
They would like to prove APC wrong and that would spur them to do well.
what have they proven in their states they control
My advice to them is have a perfect road map and defined economic policies to hit the ground running from day one if they will.
ua so cute
vision 2010
vision 20 20 20
7 point agenda
fresh air transformation
how many roadmaps do you need to see a failure party for what it is
We need to see from them a comprehensive plan to revamp the country otherwise it will not be business as usual anymore.
see your mumu don do abeg [quote]
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by achiever12: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
mikolo80:
learner like yo
yua still waiting for them to 'tell' you nonesense
abi they should fulfil 16 yr promises on or before election day
they've already collected mobilisation
any voter believeing in promises after buhari deserves to be looted.
prepaid promises from now on(roads hospital,scholarship,electricty(meters,poles,transformers),tractors school renovation and equipping or bags of rice instead of sachets)

When last did you take your drugs? You sound so incoherent like you need a bed at Yaba left. Not an abuse; I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
circler:

Yes I agreed that PDP regime was corrupt but the truth must be told.
whch stoopid truth
I don't know why Nigerians refused to learn some sense from this 2 party PDP and APC.
I know PDP mismanaged money and do not fulfill some certain things but not with standing, a lot of Nigerians live better than today
nigerians lived better under abacha
shud we go back to military rule or what nonesense are you saying
. We know the level of the economy during PDP and the level it is today.
tis the same
going down
If PDP spent 16yrs in office without given Nigerian the standard they needed they have a pass mark
what is the passmark
garri went from #20 to #160 over 800% increase
bbut ordinary 100% under apc #160 to #300 or less sef #250 in some markets
to some extent and this same Nigerian economy was destroyed by APC in just 3 yrs.
is like you dont know what destroyed economy looks like so stop talking what you know nothing about
Now who do you give pass mark?
both are failures but apc still better than pdp
My question is; if you said that your company manager is not performing well profitably and decide to change him. Do you expect the new manager to be worst?
new manager that you know to have failed consistently for 16 yrs

At least, PDP has some level of merit and achievement
16 greater than 19 abi
but which of the achievement has APC today?
removing pdp
Is it light, security or the economy they claim to relied their agenda on
which wan did pdp do
And they keep blaming the past regime as if they were not the same people in govt then
buhari was not in former govt
and beside the problem they claimed was caused by passed regime was not new to them because I could remembered during their campaign; told us that PDP had destroyed the economy, fail Nigerians and they are coming in to power to fix all that.
oil was 100 then it was 30 when they came in
So why them now cry as if they know nothing about it before they came to power. And secondly, they blame oil price fall but do you remember that APC increased fuel pump to #145 against the #85
why lying.i remember buying fuel 400 under jonathan after election
and how much was crude oil then less than $150 against the current $45-$54 subtract #85 from #145 and $54 from $150 and add the said recovered corruption money as claimed by apc then
are you doing arithmetic in dollars and naira?you go school so?
, you will realized that Nigeria has no cause to be broke or in recession. In fact with the money in this govt. Nigeria ought to be like Europ by now.
2 million barrels itimes 45 and times hundred
you still think they are the same
Did you all know that it was reported that over 7million lossed their job in 2017,
what are their names of 3% of population
Nigerians poverty rate increased, inflation over taken, everyone live as you like, charge as you like, no control,
market controls,stop talking nonesense and it only adjusted for dollar
people committing suicide dying all because of #100 dept
ppl have always committed suicide even for 450million debt
and the president worsened the situation spent months in abroad with Nigerian hard money squandard without question?
may you fall sick and no money allocated to you
Did you all remember that the then MF report Job creation and unemployment reduction every quater of the year and the former president coming on air ' TV, radio for chart with the Nigerian Citizens. Even broadcasted days before he appear and state their government position, report, plans, listen to public suggestion and the public ask him question via the radio or TV.
how many came to pass..talk is cheap
Now my question is how many time has this your so called president come out to chart with you
we want action not words
, show concern to the public or even allowed you to ask him questions in public. Do you remember that pmb traveled all around to pronounced his country criminal within his first 3month in office and my question again is , how will you expect me to bringy money and invest in a ciminal country?
yet mtn keep investing
Do you know that those his travel destroyed the reputation
which reputation
already built by the former president. I would continue but time won't no permit me but I must leave you to punda on this.
afi punda na
Our crude oil fell, you have a fuel pump price increased,
dollar increased
billions are being mentioned corruption allegations charge, recovered but yet you are not swing the money or even sense any impact that that the money is being spent on and yet you all keep gazing at news paper and shouting PDP you killed us but you all enjoy 3times meal daily during PDP
i never enjoyed 3 meals under pdp so speak for urself
and could afford to buy anything.
anything like what

Until you all APC supporters and wailing for till 2023 will receive sense and start asking the APC led administration yes, we hear and know that such money was recovered but what have you done with the money.
apc is punishment for pdp not to fix economy

See, truth must be told is either you stop it now by stopping APC career in your life or be ready to face bigger calamity.
Apc- No Plan
pdp nko looting

APC- No vision
pdp nko looting

Apc-No mission
pdp nko looting

Apc- No budget (padding).
pdp nko more looting

Waiting remain? Or what can you hold apc has done better than PDP?
they removed looters

And my last question; if you say no Apc, no pdp.
Which party now are you willing or want to vote.
finally you talk with sense

Oya! Pick your voters card now and start voting.
It start here and now.
Am the aspiring candidate for Young Share Rule Congress of Nigeria.
i prefer apc to you

Y S R Cāˆšāˆš voted.
APC - yes or no?
PDP- yes or no?
Start voting now.. Now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
better read the parable of thetalents
God not punishing nathing if you refuse to face ur responsibility like a coward
ejimatic:
God will punish you and your generation for your 16 Years of waste and embezzlement of public fund.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
don't worry
2019 loading
keep looking for coherence
instead of giving ursef brain
achiever12:

When last did you take your drugs? You sound so incoherent like you need a bed at Yaba left. Not an abuse; I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
hunger for don pafuka pdp by 2023
SirBunky85:
una too funny o.FYI,weda we are now wiser or not,APC will win by all means.don't expect APC to be gentle like gej was.PDP should prepare in 2023
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
smileyoo:
sincerely speaking, there is no crime pdp 've commited that apc 've not commited, therefore both parties should be ignored by nigerians, if we realy want to move forward as a nation.
they cannot be ignored
they are the only choices we have for now
for now pdp is even a lesser evil than apc,
16yr failure better than 3yr failure
but its time we stop settling for a lesser evil,
thats all u can get in democracy,lesser evil
let's seek for alternative best in 2019.
there is none
we settled for a lesser evil in bubu's apc in 2015, look at where that decision 've landed us: extreme nepotism,
we had this in jona govt with chief of army staff and immigration recruiting only ibo
insecurity,
was worse under jonathan
ethnic cleansing
do you even know what that means
, corruptions,
worse under pdp
higher debt profile,
worse pdp
unemployments,
worse pdp
fuel increase,
pdp worse
falling health standard.
has always been bad
even in agriculture that would 've been easier for them to improove upon
at least more ppl going into farming
, based on better platform on ground,
what is the better platform
their killing fulani-herdsmen 've made it impossible, by chasing away farmers from their farms, through their incessant killings and destructions. so what 've bubu's apc achieved?
they got rid of incumbent federal might relying pdp.so they know they not safe.very important for our democracy
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
how much did pdp pay
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Best in paying you 30k a month?
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
see as d mumu quiet
maasoap:

Let me play along with you: do you have better offer for me?
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by achiever12: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
mikolo80:
don't worry
2019 loading
keep looking for coherence
instead of giving ursef brain

Like I said earlier, you need a bed space at Yaba left
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
achiever12:

Like I said earlier, you need a bed space at Yaba left
beside your father and mother abi
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by achiever12: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
mikolo80:
beside your father and mother abi

Actually, it is between your slowpoke father and nitwit mother.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2018
achiever12:

Actually, it is between your slowpoke father and nitwit mother.
your in laws abi
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Best in paying you 30k a month?
maasoap:

Let me assume that you didn't see this:
Now, I could see that one slowpoke asked the question and the other slowpoke just came from nowhere unknown to him that I've responded. You came late to the scene.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2018
mikolo80:
not his fault
you know abot 10 to 15% of populatin have iq below 83

10 to 15 percent ke, If not more sef..
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2018
mikolo80:
dude no sitting on the fence
you are either for or against by omission or commission

I am neither, all am up for is a good leadership wif few excesses, putting in mind that we aint all perfect.
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I am neither, all am up for is a good leadership wif few excesses, putting in mind that we aint all perfect.
then you are for whoever wins
no sitting on the fence
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
i de follow research findings o
not personal opinion
Adesolomon2014:

10 to 15 percent ke, If not more sef..
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
mikolo80:
then you are for whoever wins
no sitting on the fence

Bros, werin i do u naw.
No put hand fr my mouth naw
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
mikolo80:
i de follow research findings o
not personal opinion
I hail thee, oga researcher
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
if you like no hail wetin concine me
Adesolomon2014:

I hail thee, oga researcher
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
den keep quiet na
Adesolomon2014:

Bros, werin i do u naw.
No put hand fr my mouth naw
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
mikolo80:
den keep quiet na

E ma binu
Re: PDP Apologizes To Nigerians For Their Mistakes, Nigerians React by mikolo80: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
binu say wetin
freedom of speech
Adesolomon2014:

E ma binu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.