Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (46936 Views)

Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by SirBunky85(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:
wallahi ! I love this reply, she took her time and gave him a hot one. savagery
DAT ushbebe is even sack self.I don't find his so-called jokes funny at all
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by Virus777: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2018
nextstep:
Somebody is making waves and pursuing her dreams without insulting anybody or stepping on toes... yet some people remain irrationally jealous and shady.

Do you even know the meaning of shady?
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 27, 2018
ElChidi:
Question is would she have been known by anybody if she wasnt Otedola's daughter? Is she really talented?

Het father made way for her.

The question is, what way did your father make for you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 27, 2018
franchize24:
At least she is doing something for herself .... she didnt jst sit back and rely on papa's money.

still think her father's name is pushing her forward, c'mon there r even better upcoming disc jockeys than her, Pepsi selection no make sense
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by nextstep(m): 3:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Virus777:

Do you even know the meaning of shady?

Yes, shady. In my example I meant is as casting doubt (shade) on somebody's efforts under pretext of being a "dj critique", while the main source of the barb is jealousy. This is different from the "he's a shady character, beware of him".
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by nextstep(m): 3:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Magnifik18:

Het father made way for her.

The question is, what way did your father make for you?

Indeed... people forget that parents raise them, often pay for their education up to University and provide rent-free accommodations for a while. If said father can also recommend one to somebody for a job, all the better. Isn't that making way? But of course we also have to recognized that they also worked hard to succeed, given as much help as their family can give.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by Idowuh(m): 5:55am On Mar 27, 2018
hulala... nice reply
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by breakeven: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2018
ElChidi:
Question is would she have been known by anybody if she wasnt Otedola's daughter? Is she really talented?
Well you must be somebody daughter. Nobody chose his or her parent.
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by Virus777: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
nextstep:

Yes, shady. In my example I meant is as casting doubt (shade) on somebody's efforts under pretext of being a "dj critique", while the main source of the barb is jealousy. This is different from the "he's a shady character, beware of him".

In English language, the word 'shady' cannot be used in that sense you meant to convey. You could use the words 'critical' or 'aspersing' or 'demeaning' or 'disdainful'. Or you could outrightly say that the person in question 'should refrain from throwing shades'.

English has strict rules that must be followed so that native English speakers would be able to understand your intended meaning.

Shady' has only two meanings, that is dishonest/dubious as well as providing shade (cover from direct sunlight). smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by boyjo: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Godsent4life:
Japan made a machine that catches thieves
and they decided to set it into some countries!
Japan in 5hours it caught 2500 thieves.
Zimbabwe in 2hrs 3000 thieves.
China in 1hr 22theives.
SouthAfrica in 3hrs 4066 thieves.
finally the machine was brought in NIGERIA with in
50minutes, the machine was stolen.

hahahahahahaa.. grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by SmartMugu: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
teflonjake:

Who are you?
Who are you too?
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by SmartMugu: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Egein:

A DJ with a Business Masters Degree and a billionaire dad.

Who are you, and who is your father?
Who are you too and who is your father?
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by teflonjake(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
SmartMugu:

Who are you too?

@ the moment a multi millionaire
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by SmartMugu: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
teflonjake:

@ the moment a multi millionaire
K. So what?
Re: DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement by teflonjake(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
SmartMugu:

K. So what?

Double your hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Looking For A Sister - Davido Reacts , Calls Tiwa Savage .. / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.