Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (48987 Views)

Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by WotzupNG: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2018

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by sinaj(f): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
The most expensive table

Table shakers will nt come nw to shake this table nw grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Samcine(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Aswr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by internationalman(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
The way foods go to waste at Rich people party en.. non of them are even touching their food.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by thanki410(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
No body knows my pain wey i dey hustle baba honestly o. The rich dine , the others wat b Check my signature....

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ominilongest(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Otedola z even standing.. Damn lipsrsealed

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by WotzupNG: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by mayweather145: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
oboy! Na different type of money Na him sidan for that table ooo, otedola no even qualify...... this is D real 30billion gang.

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Adulphus(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:
oboy! Na different type of money Na him sidan for that table ooo, otedola no even qualify......

Money Pass Money

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by miqos02(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Sabadon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
chai....too much money in one photo

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by braine(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is the kind of party you go with your CV, just incase.

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bill is the Alpha Male...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by LAFO: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
internationalman:
The way foods go to waste at Rich people party en.. non of them are even touching their food.
Do they fear being poisoned?

8 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Benjom(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Hunry: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
all I see are poor people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by cecymiammy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bill Gates, the quintessential Alpha Male...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by datola: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
LOL
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by pweshboi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
sinaj:
The most expensive table

Table shakers will nt come nw to shake this table grin
Lol, this table is unshakable. No be say I dey worried o," oh Lord where my own table dey? Hope no be brother Kamoru wan knack am together nah this kind one I want o" MY MIND RIGHT NOW

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:
oboy! Na different type of money Na him sidan for that table ooo, otedola no even qualify......
but hushpuppy is qualified right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by project4OO: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just two billionaires. Others are Naira millionaires

3 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by ngwababe(f): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wish my husband is on that table!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
internationalman:
hungry citizen spotted

Awon mogbo moya crew

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by saintol(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
After money, it is still money.

3 Likes

angry angry angry
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by snazzy5050(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:
i swear down sad
Almighty Otedola with the money standing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by Memories12411: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
May God answer his prayers.
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by coluka: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Funny guy
Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by eyinjuege: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
mayweather145:

Not really..
Otedola is not there as a guest, but as one of those hosting guests, and running things to make sure it all goes smoothly.
Its obvious they (Dangote and Otedola) are very close paddies, i think he's just supervising and putting an eye on things. It may not be necessary, but he probably feels its his way of showing support. He also has a tag on his neck, I also wonder why the afeferity?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table by simonlee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
NAIRALANDERS BE RUSHING TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD LIKE ITS GONE CREDIT SOME OF THEIR MONEY TO THERE ACCOUNT cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.