Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (37099 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by CyberWolf: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Funny enough, my friend told me to invest in MMM then and I told him no, I’d rather invest in ETH, he told me that crypto is scam but see me now.. cheesy cheesy .. Isn’t God so wonderful? grin grin grin grin

PS: I cashed out in January Bullish market cool cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by kinggenesis(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
tuhamworld:
Tosyne2Much a.ka Mr Ten Ten is back!

Chief lefulefu , come welcome our brother grin grin
That look on the wife's face is priceless grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by joshrare(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
What about those of us that wanted to invest in hmmm but were super broke and was left with our wishes....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by kinzation(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
smithsydny:
very very oo
lol .abi nw
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by kinzation(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
You sef Sabi the church..... Na there I dey attend now, I go confirm wetin been really happen.
lol...my cousin's dad was once pastoring the zone I attended there too..far back as 2012 to 2014/15 sha..can't really remember the current pastor there sha
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
CyberWolf:
Funny enough, my friend told me to invest in MMM then and I told him no, I’d rather invest in ETH, he told me that crypto is scam but see me now.. cheesy cheesy .. Isn’t God so wonderful? grin grin grin grin

PS: I cashed out in January Bullish market cool cool
Baba you dey lucky ooooo.. If I tell you how much I'm currently loosing on coins you go pity me ehn cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
kinzation:
lol .abi nw
angry grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by weezweezweez(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cutehector:
Today is the day that I know nairalanders can lie.. Everyone is denying they didn't invest in mmm

not everyone sir... I didn't.... cos 'pennywise ' has taught me a lot of lesson
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by sprints1: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Despite the fact that the ROI was small people thought it will turn them to millionaires overnight cheesy
lol dude u must be joking which bizness will give u #450k ROI with 1 million as starting capital dude bro MMM was hit when it first came out..but me no fit call am fraud cuz they they warned us use ur spare money...its like gambling bro... well e don come e don pass...wonder why the OP brought this topic back
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by GoodMuyis(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Hmmm

R.I.P Sir Mavrodi

He will not Rest In Peace Kan-kan, Epe No pa Ole

NO Peace for the Wicked Says the Lord

The Head/Ori of my friend that lost their Money will not allow him to REST
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by sprints1: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
velai:
I heard that the man died of heart attacks. That is Karma for you. He experienced what most of his victims passed through.
na one death go kill person at least died of what most bizness man die of cardiac arrest
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
sprints1:
lol dude u must be joking which bizness will give u #450k ROI with 1 million as starting capital dude bro MMM was hit when it first came out..but me no fit call am fraud cuz they they warned us use ur spare money...its like gambling bro... well e don come e don pass...wonder why the OP brought this topic back
Well, the ROI was worth it for those investing huge money unlike those investing 10k
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by James4424: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
castrol180:
...but I believe we are done with this MMM of a thing! Or must you rejoice over someone's death? RIP to you Sergei mavrodi, na the cup of tea of your victims. You were a very good con artist of your time and I wish Robert Greene write about your life and how powerful you were as a con artist.
48 laws of power
Had I read that awesomeness sooner, I won't have invested in MMM.
That was a text book con played on us there, I really give due to Sergei mavrodi. What a con artist he was. Played everything to perfection.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by correctguy101(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
It's funny how things change overnight....

I woke up one day and came online to see people typing, if you PH blah blah blah, in the next 30days you would GH 30% blah blah blah

At first I was lost. undecided

I thought I've gone mad or something was wrong with my eyes or even my brain cos I know PH is short for Port Harcourt and GH is for Ghana. So interpreting the comments and inserting what I know both terms meant was incoherent yappings to my mind and I was confused.

Not until I followed the threads well before I understood what they were saying. When I asked how long this has been going on, the answer made me sigh. I Was Fvck!ng Late else I would have PH early and after I GH, I go lock up grin But it was not to be cos I was late, so I didn't PH but was watching friends PHing and GHing until they PHd and couldn't GHd..... My girlfriend too PH are savings and even PHd the GH she was opportuned to get and all was swallowed. Na me suffer am cos she had to be sharing my lean money with me, as if I be Mavrodi cousin... >:

All this long story is just a sign that Daddy is feeling sleepy. .... $mh

Body will soon shut down

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Bobosneh: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
if i come hear oneday say bet9ja no dey again the cry wey i cry no be small. coz he don chop my money ehn
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by jonero4(m): 12:05am On Mar 27, 2018
e remain virtual soccer,horse race all dis bet9ja odd mek dem crash ...dey don kee our youths finish
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2018
kinzation:
lol...my cousin's dad was once pastoring the zone I attended there too..far back as 2012 to 2014/15 sha..can't really remember the current pastor there sha
oh OK Bro.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Cadec007(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2018
correctguy101:
It's funny how things change overnight....

I woke up one day and came online to see people typing, if you PH blah blah blah, in the next 30days you would GH 30% blah blah blah

At first I was lost. undecided

I thought I've gone mad or something was wrong with my eyes or even my brain cos I know PH is short for Port Harcourt and GH is for Ghana. So interpreting the comments and inserting what I know both terms meant was incoherent yappings to my mind and I was confused.

Not until I followed the threads well before I understood what they were saying. When I asked how long this has been going on, the answer made me sigh. I Was Fvck!ng Late else I would have PH early and after I GH, I go lock up grin But it was not to be cos I was late, so I didn't PH but was watching friends PHing and GHing until they PHd and couldn't GHd..... My girlfriend too PH are savings and even PHd the GH she was opportuned to get and all was swallowed. Na me suffer am cos she had to be sharing my lean money with me, as if I be Mavrodi cousin... >:

All this long story is just a sign that Daddy is feeling sleepy. .... $mh

Body will soon shut down
and the kraken falls asleep!!

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by CyberWolf: 4:28am On Mar 27, 2018
tosyne2much:
Baba you dey lucky ooooo.. If I tell you how much I'm currently loosing on coins you go pity me ehn cheesy
It’s not a “get rich quick scheme” oo, you have to learn how to hold, patience is the key.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2018
CyberWolf:
It’s not a “get rich quick scheme” oo, you have to learn how to hold, patience is the key.
Patience does it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by correctguy101(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
and the kraken falls asleep!!

And now the Kraken is awake, hehehehehe
Cadec007 if I catch you ehn cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by boyjo: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
shumuel:
Lol grin thank God my money was never there.

And how are we sure his death is not fake and another Ponzi scheme cheesy

That was the first thing I told myself; he`s faked his own death. grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Cadec007(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2018
correctguy101:

And now the Kraken is awake, hehehehehe
Cadec007 if I catch you ehn cheesy
:-) :-D :-P
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by shumuel(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2018
boyjo:

That was the first thing I told myself; he`s faked his own death. grin

Lol grin abi now, he is popular for being fake
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by castrol180(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
James4424:

48 laws of power
Had I read that awesomeness sooner, I won't have invested in MMM.
That was a text book con played on us there, I really give due to Sergei mavrodi. What a con artist he was. Played everything to perfection.

Sure my man...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 28, 2018
RIP Sergei Mavrodi.

Well all in all, all I have to say is;

#SAY_NO_TO_PONZI_SCHEME.

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by tuhamworld: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2018
kinggenesis:

That look on the wife's face is priceless grin grin grin

As in grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi by kaycexx(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why is my mind telling me that Hushpuppi has something to do with MMM?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy / How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.