Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) (1213 Views)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Local Divers Kill Huge Python In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by HeWrites(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
A Nigerian man and a student at Delta State University Abraka took to his Facebook page to share how narrowly escaped death in his hostel.

According to the man identified as Luke, it was around 7.34pm when he wanted to use the toilet and decide to use his torchlight to view the sink before he take any action. He Narrates that he saw something black beneath the water in his toilet water closet which turns out to be a cobra. Long story short, he was able to kill the snake with the aid of a vigilante who used his gun to kill the snake.

Read what Luke wrote on his page below;
"God's Miracles never end and they are marvellous in our eyes.

God saved me from a dangerous horrible looking cobra yesterday night in my toilet Seat(WC) here in Abraka delta state.

It was around 7.34pm when wanted to use the toilet (pee) I decided to use my touch light to view the sink before action,i saw a black stuff below the water in the toilet seat and I was trying to identify what it could be because I used the toilet some hours ago.

Lo and behold it was a horrible looking cobra. I called the care taker of the hostel where I live, he came and confirmed it.The snake is so big that we couldn't devised another good means to kill it than the use of Gun.

For more than 2hrs the snake was there until we called the attention of the vigilante group and finally it was killed with the aid of a gun.

Please always make sure you look very well before using your toilet. I couldn't believe how it entered but verifications say it came from the toilet suck away pit.
see photos below."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/delsu-student-kill-huge-snake-found-inside-his-hostel-water-closet-disturbing-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by benzene00: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
JKK
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by vikyno(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gosh! This is really disturbing. I wonder how it got considering how clean the area toilet was.

Food don set! Make I no tall again if dis no hit FP.
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by sod09(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Omo shocked
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by vikyno(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
vikyno:
Gosh! This is really disturbing. I wonder how it got there considering how clean the toilet was.

Food don set! Make I no tall again if dis no hit FP.
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by hacmond(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Haaaaaa shocked shocked
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by samuelchimmy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
lols, i am just imagining the kinda fear the guy was using to hit the snake,wft he broke the wc , but thats one hell of a snake,for inside house,danm.......
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by NaijaCover(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nawa For This Kind News
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by adenine02: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked
Re: DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) by Greatzeus(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Some of us have Angels
Some of us have demons

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) / My Story Titled "I Got Myself Into A Mess And Now In Need Of Help" / See Former World's "Ugliest Woman" Who Made A Living Out Of Her Ugliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.