Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" (28036 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by obembet(f): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
K
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by mekonglobal(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Obasanjo and IBB looted our economy dry and they are still kicking, so watchu saying?
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by AnodaIT(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
captleonerd:
this one is still defending the fraud. no legitimate business can give you 100% of your money for sure in 1month!!! the system was bound to collapse as long as people keep paying 1naira and withdrawing 2naira. get yourself educated pls. your ignorance is baffling
Betting can give you 100% returns under 24 hours with 2 solid odds. Like every other thing, don't get greedy
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by agarawu23(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
And what happened to the present and past govt that ate your money Aside Abacha?
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by agarawu23(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
mendeforce:
Pple shld find out. 1st what killed him before making or heaping unwarranted curses on him, Mmm was good platform to help each other but financial institutions owners and shareholders from day one are /were not happy with this concept or system, because it works against banks, therfore for me banks owners are not too innocent, either natural death or karma it's the prayer of most banks for him to be stopped with such a system that can crumble banks to it needs. Rip mavrodi. God knows the unknowings,unknowable and the hidden cause, God is great, let's not jump carelessly oo,because most people benefited and others lost banks too do same sometimes, (if any mistakes in the writing correct it). Marovdi adieu.
you never get sense reach? Good platform my ass

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by oriyomi271(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
U tink u fit chop niger money and run. If u dey do am for all country and survive. Niger na place where if they pray for u one year he never answer. But curse u in 5 minutes. U go dey see result instantly.... For those people who lost their money. Make una take heart oooo....
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by MrMoney007: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
chemicals
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by kaystick86(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
my guys dey vex oooo
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by gameboyo: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2018
mendeforce:
Pple shld find out. 1st what killed him before making or heaping unwarranted curses on him, Mmm was good platform to help each other but financial institutions owners and shareholders from day one are /were not happy with this concept or system, because it works against banks, therfore for me banks owners are not too innocent, either natural death or karma it's the prayer of most banks for him to be stopped with such a system that can crumble banks to it needs. Rip mavrodi. God knows the unknowings,unknowable and the hidden cause, God is great, let's not jump carelessly oo,because most people benefited and others lost banks too do same sometimes, (if any mistakes in the writing correct it). Marovdi adieu.

HOW did it affect the banks?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by realmindz: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2018
people die everyday, his death has nothing to do with your MMM.

My only compassion is for those who mocked him and will die poor and at a younger age than Mavrodi
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Antina(f): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2018
hajoke2000:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THIS WORLD .......WHETHER GOOD OR BAD IS WITHOUT A REPERCUSSION .......

Toor!!
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by SuperBlack: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2018
One thing you greedy guys should know is that this man didn't die poor like most of Nigerians that died.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by ybalogs(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Moku
Mogbe
Modaran
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by ybalogs(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2018
A 1963 Harvard graduate said this:

*_"My one big mistake in life has been providing a trust fund for my five' children. I'm very comfortable paying for an education for as long as they want to study in a reputable university. However, providing additional funds so they could have a lifestyle beyond what they have achieved on their own was a mistake."_*

A leadership teacher, John Maxwell says and I quote:

*_"If you do everything for your children, what will they do for themselves?"_*

By the time they finish university education, we have slaved and built houses for them, put car keys in their hands and bankrolled their wedding.

*_What will they do for themselves?_*

In the course of doing these for them, some people develop hypertension and all sorts of illnesses. Some slump and die. Some even steal to achieve these for their children.

*I submit to you all that inheritance goes beyond material things. Give your children the right values, strong character and a revelatory knowledge of the power they carry as a creature of God!*

*_Then they will create water to sell in the desert and sell sand to the Arabs to build mansions for themselves._*

Do something for your children to make them have a softer take off.

The keyword is *_"take off"._*

Do not *_take over_* their lives because you yourself have your life to live.

*Think about these things critically and adjust your approach religiously. Above all teach them the word of God!!!*

© 2018, a word to parents and would be parents
Oni kure...Rest in pieces.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by ajayidayo2012: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful sublime NONSENSE!!!

mendeforce:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by CloudResident(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
eleojo23:
Nonsense.
See them making mouth...

The fact remains that people threw common sense to the wind because of greed.

If another scheme comes up with a good packaging, they will still jump into it.

So don't blame Mavrodi, rather blame Nigerians' gullibility.

That's quite true. Another incidence happened yet again in Ibadan three weeks ago. People were approached to pay #8,500 to collect a loan of 100k within a week just by calling the guarantors on fone! cheesy

By the time they got to their office on supposed pay day (same day for everyone). They have disappeared into thin air!
Greed,greed..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Intrepid01(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Foolish Nigerians....politicians have been eating your money from time immemorial without consequence and you're spewing thrash here....Saraki's father ate and ate your money and handed over to his Children before he passed away.......

Coninue to think and act like a fool....

O foolish Nigerians, who art bewitched thou?
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Kaycee9242(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Story for d gods, for their mind now na their curse kill d man, y not curse all d politicians dt av been siphoning our billions to death
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by sod09(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2018
ybalogs:
Oni kure...Rest in pieces.
grin grin grin
LMAO
HOW MUCH YOU LOSE
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Xisnin(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Illiterates everywhere, Mavrodi has nothing to do with Nigerian MMM.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Xisnin(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2018
AnodaIT:

Betting can give you 100% returns under 24 hours with 2 solid odds. Like every other thing, don't get greedy
There is no such thing as "sure" in gambling, if there is, you would be a billionaire already.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by BruncleZuma: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

What's all that noise, have the Nigerians won the world cup?!

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by ybalogs(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
sod09:
grin grin grin
LMAO
HOW MUCH YOU LOSE
Mehn, me no dey get involved in Ponzi schemes ooo but I still lost as I know how much I had to dole out and forfeited cos of the scheme.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by solreb: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
mendeforce:

First of all you should know that Marovdi had nothing to do with Nigeria MMM. A smart dude setup the system to defraud greedy Nigerians using MMM and founder's name as a cover. Secondly banks or any financial institutions had nothing to do with the crash. The program was designed to collapse from day one once the people behind had hit their target. MMM Nigeria was a ponzi scheme like others designed to defraud others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
mendeforce:
So, we still have people like you around? After seeing all the damages Ponzi schemes could cause, from depression to suicide? Your own mumu is beyond redemption.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Vince77(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2018
The Juju located him successfully.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Stanleysteno(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2018
All this one na story.. What about the politicians that have been eating our money??
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by alimaa: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2018
captleonerd:
this one is still defending the fraud. no legitimate business can give you 100% of your money for sure in 1month!!! the system was bound to collapse as long as people keep paying 1naira and withdrawing 2naira. get yourself educated pls. your ignorance is baffling
I want to correct something here. There are legitimate businesses that can give you 100% of your money in one month.
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by fajob: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
When una dey enjoy no noise then ooo

Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by petenweke: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Was the death reported in any trusted media? Cnn, BBC, AL Jazeera or Channels TV? No
The man is still alive somewhere with your money. He probably has done a facelift and drinking champaign this very moment in an exotic island.
His PR officer through Cambridge Analytica company just licked the rumor online and we all bought it.
The man wan make we leave am alone in peace
Re: Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
we want to see his dead body.... we must fry akara grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.