Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (52223 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Stevengerd(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
I’m a woman and I can drive better than most of the guys I know ! There are plenty of men I encounter that drive rubbish , abeg .
Really, Where do you stay.let go on driving spree
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by oxiide22(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Please...the name of the village u lived?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by purem(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

Get a life bro and stop passing your frustration on me..

I neva complaints about the bills (guess you can see whr i wrote all expense paid)

Just kind of confused about her attitude

Easy bro not up to the point of using mallicious statements

Try and get another girl as alternative to her coz if a girl is doing all this without even saying sorry is a sure sign that you're putting yourself into a frustrating and provoking relationship

My advice though

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
biafraisdead:

op what are u trying to feel like? a big boy that u are not?
Lmao, e pain am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by garymathew: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
dude, who ur car eep, wait is it that thing u call car...gerarAhia, shey what u own is her own. poor relationships like this are part of Nigerian Problem
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Frankicent(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:
What even hurt me most wasn't because of the damage to the car or cause she brought two friends along with her for shopping and started showing off by ordering for bigger things beyond my expectations but the look on those old women that felt from d bike
I didn't understand the language they were saying but it seems like cu*rse so i just keep begging cus i don't know why they faced me and started shouting when i wasn't the one who drove .

Bros I can bet my dixk she doesn't love you.. I swear down. Here are my reasons

1: it's hard for her to say sorry... G

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2018
purem:

Easy bro not up to the point of using mallicious statements

Try and get another girl as alternative to her coz if a girl is doing all this without even saying sorry is a sure sign that you're putting yourself into a frustrating and provoking relationship

My advice though

I really appreciate your advice bro
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by khatea: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2018
twentyk:
Which part of tanke u dey?

Be like say na K-dorms for oke odo grin grin
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by purem(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:

go get a job, if you can't find one go do ritual... fvck off

Alright thanks bro

But you should also goan get a real life if you can't find then try and be loyal coz you gain nothing by saying shiits

I just hate it when people brag
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Frankicent(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:
What even hurt me most wasn't because of the damage to the car or cause she brought two friends along with her for shopping and started showing off by ordering for bigger things beyond my expectations but the look on those old women that felt from d bike
I didn't understand the language they were saying but it seems like cu*rse so i just keep begging cus i don't know why they faced me and started shouting when i wasn't the one who drove .

Bros I can bet my dixk she doesn't love you.. I swear down. Here are my reasons

1: it's hard for her to say sorry... Gals are emotional being. You don't expect me to see a gal crying on the road and expect me to say sorry. Cause I don't know her and I don't give a Bleep about her . Had it she was my friend, sister or gf.. Trust me the emotional being will emerged outta me. After I say sorry caring for her. Then I can now ask why she's crying. Bros imagine your self now.

2: She came with her friends they even start ordering expensive products. Them don see mumu trust me after the shopping they will discuss your matter calling you names.

3: You scared of her wtf why should a guy fear his gf... Jeez

4: Am sure you can go extreme to please her.... Am sure you've already gone extreme. Bros just break up and someone else...

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by solid3(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:
Gosh! today was my worst day ever.

So my girlfriend birthday turn out to be my worst day.

SARS wahala at oke odo (solved) .

On our way home ,just a few mile to our destination; she said she want to take over the wheel and i heed to her request because what belongs to me; belongs to her and vice versa.

Now my car is damaged, okada rider requested i repair his bike, his passengers has been taken for medic after many c*rse (all expense paid) and now we are here looking at each other faces since undecidedwithout her saying even a sorry embarassed.

She doesn't heed to whatever i say except it comes from her heart and she always find it hard to say sorry.

I don't know if i should just call off the relationship but m afraid she might do something drastic

OP first how old are you?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
biafraisdead:
ur car no even fine!
bruh calm down small

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by kushme: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

shocked shocked shocked
She always find it hard to say sorry

She can't say sorry to a guy who sees her as a God's gift. Guess she's your angel, right?

So, Angels don't say sorry to mere mortal.

The girl dey use you, simple. She doesn't love you. No matter how woman head dey touch reach in side relationship, they'll always respect and say plenty sorry to that one real Gee.

The girl don format you with "what belongs to me; belongs to her and vice versa". shocked

Mumu boy.. Stop begging for fake sorry from fake love just to feel good.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by idu1(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

He he he

If that's what you want to hear, that's my second whips and already into land business

I'm still a student in my early 20 tongue
hehehehehe

Na this your wack profile you wan tell us since grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
purem:

Alright thanks bro

But you should also goan get a real life if you can't find then try and be loyal coz you gain nothing by saying shiits

I just hate it when people brag

God if this is fake life please continue to grant it for me I don't want real life. because you haven't seen my receipts doesn't mean I don't pay my bills.. I can't force you to believe.. thank you for your time, and if you're fustrated try reading a book.
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2018
solid3:

OP first how old are you?

In my early 20
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Freeman50(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2018
esthy86:
she should have apologized nh,even after all dis happening,on her behalf ,pls am sorry ,never meant to do dat,is a mistake pls forgive me
babe, your eyes are shaming, where do you base?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by showafrica(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

On our way home ,just a few mile to our destination; she said she want to take over the wheel and i heed to her request because what belongs to me; belongs to her and vice versa.

You still dey think if to call off. Sex is sweet but as u find this one, na so u go find another. A woman who finds it hard to say sorry, na wahala woman. Marriage no be small pickin business oo

Now my car is damaged, okada rider requested i repair his bike, his passengers has been taken for medic after many c*rse (all expense paid) and now we are here looking at each other faces since undecidedwithout her saying even a sorry embarassed.

She doesn't heed to whatever i say except it comes from her heart and she always find it hard to say sorry.

I don't know if i should just call off the relationship but m afraid she might do something drastic
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by showafrica(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

You still dey think if to call off. Sex is sweet but as u find this one, na so u go find another. A woman who finds it hard to say sorry, na wahala woman. Marriage no be small pickin business oo

Quit... Any person who finds it hard to say sorry na wahala person
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by ericmor: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Stevengerd:
U get mind oooo.... U deh inside car woman deh drive you.

Women no sabi drive ni?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Papadoh(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Why should she be the one to say sorry when it's not her fault. You are the one who handed the steering wheels of a car to a noob.

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Assassin101: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2018
dat background looks like borno. is ur girlfriend one of the Dapchi girls?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by ngwababe(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:
She hasn't even say sorry for what happened cry cry cry Using me to watch BBN despite all she causes

I no understand bro, like she's not remorseful of what she did or what??
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Theflint1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
She's most likely scared shitless man, tell her it's okay bro
Heartmender1:

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by nonix22(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Give my girlfriend wey her hand never strong car to drive cos wetin be mine be hers. hmm, if i hear angry
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
NA SPERM DEM USE THE WRITE-UP FOR UNTOP THE CAKE?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by solid3(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Heartmender1:

In my early 20

I was gonna be hard on you but wanted to be sure of your age bracket.

You haven't done so wrongly by allowing your girlfriend drive your car. Your love for her made you allowed her I guess.

Now you have learnt a lesson, if you are not sure and guaranteed of her competence do not let her take the lead.

Also be careful in saying and acting accordingly to "what belongs to me belongs to her and vice versa".

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by luckyprince(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
wekee!!!
Heartmender1:

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why would someone make a grammatical error on a birthday cake? I mean how many words can you possibly fit on a birthday cake?
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
On your car indeed undecided

nah... your car undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Bwaal(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Babyish.. ..you know the answers to your dead questions she is not doing you any favours here so why hold on to shit.. .

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) by Heartmender1: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
ngwababe:

I no understand bro, like she's not remorseful of what she did or what??
Probably because of that or Cox i talked sense into her head for bringing two friends with her for not asking for permission or calling my attention to it at first.
We both planned to watch movies at the cinema together but immediately her frnds was with us, she started emphasizing on going for shopping instead.

The annoying part was that, upon all the goodies they bought, i was only givn ice-cream while there table was full with different junks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.