Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

UNIPORT STUDENTS: Mallam Adamu Adamu Save Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT STUDENTS: Mallam Adamu Adamu Save Us (313 Views)

Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT STUDENTS: Mallam Adamu Adamu Save Us by Mightyodi: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good evening, good conscience Nigerians,
I want to plead with those in authorities in the helm of affairs to save Uniport students from oppression and intimidation by the university governing council.
Minister of Education of Federal Republic of Nigeria the management of University of Port harcourt pass a memo and it reads

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR!!!*

Following the resumption of the Non-Academic staff union members of the University of Port Harcourt.

The Senate and Governing Council arms of the institution has instructed that all graduating student concludes their ongoing Clearance exercise immediately after the Christian Easter break, or risk losing their Certificate.

Signed: Dorcas Otto (Mrs.)
Registrar, University of Port Harcourt.

This was a memo from university of port harcourt. They asked all 2017 graduating students to pay:
Convocation gown 15,500 Certificate & convocation pack 23,500 Brochure 4500 Peculiar charges 10,500 Alumini 5000, SIWES N20,500.

They are threatening to withdraw certificates of graduating who fail to pay these charges by first week of april. Please sir help us to stop this injustice melted on the oppressed students of uniport. I wonder when has students start being the ones to pay SIWES workers of institutions rather its Government that pays student through SIWES body in school. The money levied on us is too outrageous, I and most of my department colleague are self sponsporing our education, it is will amount to wickedness if any person in authority pass through higher institution and was not levied at such upon graduation but impore such a measure to intimidate others because he/she is in authority of withdrawing certificates student have spent the last4,5,6,7,8 years to acquire because of some fictitious levy. Mallam Adamu Adamu I know if you are not seeing this post now someone close to you does. And I believe it will get to your good office before Easter day, sir please in the name of God, call the authorities of uniport to order so that we can go and serve our father land Nigeria as that is our clarion call. well meaning Nigerians please help is as well. Thanks
Re: UNIPORT STUDENTS: Mallam Adamu Adamu Save Us by Weezyclan(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
help fp cc; lalasticlala myndd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

Why Is JAMB Nigeria Withholding So Many Results? / Lautech Sacks Vc And Other Principal Officers / "Reopen Our School For Resumption",angry Students Tells Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.