Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court (28622 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by 5Ebisco: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
A pregnant woman, Lauratu Abdullahi, 30, has asked a Sharia Court at Magajin Gari in Kaduna State to dissolve her marriage because her husband has not been performing his sexual duties to her.

Abdullahi also told the court that her husband, Yahya Tanko, was always assaulting her and was also not providing for her.

The mother of five told the court on Monday that Tanko had starved her of sex and food since the past four months.

“I want the court to dissolve our marriage because my husband does not love and care for me anymore. He beats me when he pleases,’’ she said.

However, Tanko denied the allegations, saying that he still loved Abdullahi, pointing out that the woman was carrying a four-month-old pregnancy.

“I want to inform the court that my wife is four months pregnant, so her claim of being sexually starved is incorrect,” said Tanko.

The Judge, Malam Musa Sa’ad, asked Abdullahi if she was pregnant, and the sex-starved woman said she was, noting however, that the romance that resulted to the pregnancy lasted for only one month.

The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that the case has been adjourned until April 3 for the two parties to present their guardians and witnesses.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/my-husband-starves-me-of-sex-pregnant.html

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Simiano: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
First to comment grin
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Noccerino(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
He starves you of sex yet you are a mother of five, and even pregnant for the sixth.... This one na sex machine

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by NXTDANGOTE(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ok
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by GloriaNinja(f): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
SEX IS OVERRATED

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by kolafolabi(m): 4:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Maybe she enjoys it more during PREGNANCY and he needs to give her hot.. Afterall sex is part of marriage.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by tafabaloo(m): 4:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Lolz... Ns she know wetin she dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Noccerino:
He starves you of sex yet you are a mother of five, and even pregnant for the sixth.... This one na sex machine
Don't blame Her, could be the hubby is the type that would insert d*ck into Her tank and ejaculate immediately without riding Her mad like a horse so that she will believe and confirm that someone who is a horse power fvvcked Her

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Women and lies or tears for unmerited sympathy.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Alal(m): 4:28am On Mar 27, 2018
She just want kids,on number six,she isn't stopping. This is why they have the highest votes.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by lilmonarch(m): 4:29am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
undecided

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:30am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
Will you keep quiet, are you not having sexx, if not now sef

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by rawpadgin(m): 4:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Women!
U fvck em too much em say u wan kill them with sex
U reduce am, dem say u sex starve them undecided

26 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by flyca: 4:33am On Mar 27, 2018
30 year old mother of five undecided

If na you nko? Why you no go run? angry
Wise man kiss

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by izuch(m): 4:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Aunty you wan kill am!!! Abi na because na only you im marry? FYI he's entitled to at least 4 wives here on earth and 70 virgins in the world beyond beyond, he needs all the strength he can get.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Sweetcollins: 4:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Take heart
Meanwhile, In other news...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by AreaFada2: 4:35am On Mar 27, 2018
And women claim men are the ones who cannot do without sex. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by inoki247: 4:36am On Mar 27, 2018
This is wicked more abi na weak head more Dan young John.. U, 1 turn ur husband to baby making manager...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by babdap: 4:36am On Mar 27, 2018
She is a child producing machine, 5 children and the sixth pregnancy at 30 and yet sex starved. what she wants is sex 3-3-3 per day.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Sweetcollins: 4:38am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED

My sister, the thing no tire you
I can stay for a long time without sex, it's all about mindset and carnality

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by desgiezd(m): 4:39am On Mar 27, 2018
So she truly wants the court to put an end to the marriage while still carrying the man's pregnancy!

Wonders!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Heartbender: 4:44am On Mar 27, 2018
This woman is not shaking a tree. She is the tree. If you know, you know grin
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by kennymartinz(m): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Noccerino:
I tire ooooh all this small girls self at 30 you already have 5 and still carrying the 6th one, you wan kill the poor mallam ni. Not even minding the present hardship in the economy so fe pa ketekete ni yanrinyan.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by money121(m): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Well-done ma
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Atiku2019: 4:53am On Mar 27, 2018
sad
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by veacea: 5:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Where is her pishure.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 27, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Don't blame Her, could be the hubby is the type that would insert d*ck into Her tank and ejaculate immediately without riding Her mad like a horse so that she will believe that someone fvvckkedd Her
Lolzz na fuel pump grin
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Victorakats(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Valid reasons though!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by ironheart(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Effect of see finish
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by spafu(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2018
hmmm!
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by purem(m): 5:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Some women just love sex sha

If her husband is been fvckin her so hard abet she wouldn't mind even if the other issues is affecting her so badly....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Man Impregnates His Wife's Sister In Ebonyi State / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.