Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x (1227 Views)

Newsbreak: Nigerian Govt Have Paid My Aides To Blackmail Me, Prof Akintoye Speak / There Is An Attempt To Blackmail Me For Calling Out The Present Nasarawa/toto Re / Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x by akstrending(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2018
In this 2018, we are still allowing people to use sex to scare us or shame us or bully us into silence? S@X . S@X o!

I don’t want to be sounding this way but apologies to all the pastors on my list and every person of God that saw me as a shild of God. Give me 3 minutes and I’ll be back to pick up my golden crown from the heavenly basket when I’m done writing this.

I am writing this specifically to the women/girls like me. Embrace s@x Own it. Embrace your valid desire for copulation and intimacy. Embrace it with all of your heart and soul. You can’t let someone shut you up with something so beautiful and natural as s@x. So you had s@x with him? And so does what? So you had s@x with nineteen men? Ehen! So does what? How does that affect you? How in God’s grand name does that affect your value as a person? Why do you buy into this erroneous belief that s@x incapacitates you as a person or that it subtracts from you? Why are you placing your life’s worth in between your vagin@?
Read more https://akstrending.com/enwongo-clopass-blackmail-sex/

Re: Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x by bismarc123: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2021
What about online sex scams! I would not want my daughter to be a victim!
Re: Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x by davidblack007(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2021
bismarc123:
What about online sex scams! I would not want my daughter to be a victim!
In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with sex, but spreading information about it on the Internet is a big mistake. There are many girls who became victims of scammers who used their personal details and intimate photos and blackmailed the victim. Online sextortion is a big problem for many, and I would like everyone to be more attentive and to maintain confidentiality. Unfortunately, I also fell victim to a similar situation, but thanks to https://www.minclaw.com/internet-sextortion I was able to solve this problem. Don't make my mistakes and good luck to everyone!
Re: Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x by ronyboy: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2022
davidblack007:

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with sex, but spreading information about it on the Internet is a big mistake. There are many girls who became victims of scammers who used their personal details and intimate photos and blackmailed the victim. Online sextortion is a big problem for many, and I would like everyone to be more attentive and to maintain confidentiality. Unfortunately, I also fell victim to a similar situation, but thanks to https://www.minclaw.com/internet-sextortion I was able to solve this problem. Don't make my mistakes and good luck to everyone!

With review management, you can remove slander to take control of your online reputation and ensure that your business is seen in the best light possible

(1) (Reply)

Diversion Of N500m Special Intervention Fund – CCNS Call For The Probe Of VC / Federal Government Withholds Salaries Of Johesu Members And Paid Doctors / I'm Bored:p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.