Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism (50054 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Priscy01(f): 4:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Regina George, a mother of a 5-year-old boy, took to twitter to share a photo of the racy top she wore to her son's school for his birthday party, and then fired back at people calling her out for the not-so-sensible outfit.

Sharing the above picture, she tweets;
"On my way to my sons school to host his birthday party! He’s turning 5. Time flies!"

See what she wrote in her defence below and tell us what you think.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/moms-racy-outfit-to-host-sons-5th-birthday-party-at-school-sparks-criticism.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Gentle034(m): 4:50am On Mar 27, 2018
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by izuch(m): 4:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Phuckable mom grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Olalan(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Her life her business, just unfortunate for the child cause I can imagine the morals she will instill in the child.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 27, 2018
her son's birthday ......lo ba tan

she want to seduce her son's teachers ni

regina george BITCH!!!!.....

am not surprised .....just pity her son's future ...... well it her life keep it up....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2018
grin

Daaamn! Those black nipplez with piercing are totally turn on grin

36 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Martin0(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2018
yeah these are real and original woman,very very open, no pretending, very direct, these are the real perfect woman.

just that, they ve got only one problem, unlike others who got problems!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by keentola(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2018
hajoke2000:

am not surprised .....just pity her son's future ...... well it her life keep it up....
hajoke2000:

hajoke2000:

kilode!!

Na your borning?

3 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2018
sexy mom cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2018
People don't understand, her ministry must move and market must sell..
This was what she did that resulted in her being a baby mama..
Now money must continue to be made..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by bjayx: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2018
In Buharis voice... Meet me in z ozza room

1 Like

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2018
keentola:
[/color] kilode!!

Na your borning?
grin
keentola:
[color=#770077] kilode!!

Na your borning?
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by kelish(f): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2018
ok o
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by chicagoPD(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by chicagoPD(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
She already told you she's a bitch na.

4 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Gofwane(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Daaamn! Those black nipplez with piercing are totally turn on grin
grin lemme see your's.
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Gofwane:
grin lemme see your's.

grin grin

I will only show mine, if u show me urz too. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Gofwane(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

I will only show mine, if u show me urz too. tongue
no probs. Let's go to the inner room. I don't want nairaland chicks to start emailing me requesting for an opportunity to ride my kini cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Khd95(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
i dey fear for that boy,when he turns 14 he becomes all big,this woman might start to phuck him cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Queenserah26(f): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Endtime mum

1 Like

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by nairavsdollars(f): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sophia Momodu's type of mum
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Iyajelili(f): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thank God she is a mom and not a mother......see this one still get mouth to dey yab people
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
There are some women that just shouldn't be mothers TBH... I feel pity for her son (What an embarrassment he has for a mother)
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by aguiyi2: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
I doubt the authenticity of this story.

2 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by cr7lomo: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
I just don't understand the way some women think...these people are just rejected aliens ooo

1 Like

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by judecares1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
g
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by Coolgent(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Very disgusting, does thing on her chest can make me throw up
Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by paymentvoucher: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
ify20010107:
keep winning or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe 250 odd the choice is yours
Common "AFFORD" you can't spell and you want someone to win through you..... Morope o Stewpid

2 Likes

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by marvin906(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
mehn i will suck that boob to thy kingdom come..
and give her the best table doggy that will reset her brain

Re: Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism by charain: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Afican-American?
Probably her third child from the third baby daddy and she needs more child support.
People should stop criticising hard working women when they are looking for clients.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.