Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo (4974 Views)

Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Prof Akintola of MURIC is from where?

Why do you hide your head in the sands?

I am a born and bred yorubaman and I want the best for my tribe so don’t think you can lie to me. We all live in the SW and we know what is going on.

What has prof Akintola done to you? Has he bombed any of your parents?

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by resurgentxtian4: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

What has prof Akintola done to you? Has he bombed any of your parents?

Since you want to obfuscate the facts, I won’t argue with you any further. Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Don't argue too much with GoroTango

Next year, we will settle once and for all this issue on the battle field on the soil of the Caliphate.

This time around, no prisoner will be taken.
You are itching for a war abi? It will consume you
Re: I Want Nigeria Destroyed – Asari Dokubo by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Since you want to obfuscate the facts, I won’t argue with you any further. Bye.

Since you don't have anything against him, I urge you to stop reasoning with your butthole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The State Of Osun Under APC And Aregbesola In Pictures / But This Ned Nwoko No Get Shame / First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.