Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode (772 Views)

Olimpotic Meristemasis: Ayade Presents 1.1trn Budget Estimate For 2020 / Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) / 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by Colossusgist(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Based on the wide range of performance of the Executive Governor of Lagos State Mr Akinwunmi Ambode in all facets of human endeavor, the youths have been mobilized in millions to March from Maryland to Ojota freedom park to endorse the Governor again for second term by the LAGOS YOUTH INITIATIVE [LYI] which is a coalition of all youth groups in Lagos state.

Date: Monday 31st of December, 2018

Special Appearance:
Pasuma Olamide and Small Doctor will be entertaining the youths on that day,

Venue: Maryland SUPEB school

Time: 7 am prompt

http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/03/fuji-don-light-of-mine.html

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by LaudableXX: 2:19am On Mar 28, 2018
Colossusgist:
Based on the wide range of performance of the Executive Governor of Lagos State Mr Akinwunmi Ambode in all facets of human endeavor, the youths have been mobilized in millions to March from Maryland to Ojota freedom park to endorse the Governor again for second term by the LAGOS YOUTH INITIATIVE [LYI] which is a coalition of all youth groups in Lagos state.

Date: Monday 31st of December, 2018

Special Appearance:
Pasuma Olamide and Small Doctor will be entertaining the youths on that day,

Venue: Maryland SUPEB school

Time: 7 am prompt

http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/03/fuji-don-light-of-mine.html

Wubbish! angry What does this guy take Lagosians for? After subjecting Lagosians to extortion using increases in LUC, land survey fees, waste disposal charges, toll gate charges, borehole taxes and other forms of price hikes, to impoverish them? Like Luku my mechanic would say: "March ko, dance ni..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by Toosure70: 5:41am On Mar 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

Wubbish! angry What does this guy take Lagosians for? After subjecting Lagosians to extortion using increases in LUC, land survey fees, waste disposal charges, toll gate charges, borehole taxes and other forms of price hikes, to impoverish them? Like Luku my mechanic would say: "March ko, dance ni..."
Limit that your auditing to your potopoto republic. Ambode is better than all 5% governors.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by Truthcat: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one, but you the needs to do more for the Yoruba as the govt for the people you swore to serve.
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Toosure70:
Limit that your auditing to your potopoto republic. Ambode is better than all 5% governors.

What has 5% got to do here, with the facts he placed up there?

Well, you might not yet be paying your bills..
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by OmoOshodi(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Useless youths will attend.... As for Oshodi youths... We say no to extortionists

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by obonujoker(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2018
I do not expect literate and educated youth to walk for anyhow.....

However as a yoruba Muslim, I must be there live.... Any food, recharge card or funds

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by neezar: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Toosure70:
I can comfortably say u are not in lagos....
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by Sctests: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Let me make this very clear Ambode's second term will be very MISERABLE for all Lagosians both rich and poor.

4,000 houses have been marked for demolition in Lagos and the LUC charge will be asphyxiating after Ambode's re-election . He is only negotiating to fool you and get his second term but you will cry if you vote.

Danfos and Taxis will be kicked out and Transpory fares will grow higher.

4000 houses will be demolished, people will cry and many landlords will die of heart attacks many tenants will become homeless. Even your C of O won't save you. Ambode won't pay you a dime.

Luc charges will be off the roof and people will move from Lekki to Ikorodu. Those in Ikorodu will move to mowe.

I pity lagosians!

Liberate yourselves!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by Sctests: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Toosure70:

If you had taken a few minutes to read the guy's post history you'll know that he is one of the most rabid anti-Igbo like you here on NL. Unlike you poor man, he probably has a house in lagos.

Your brain is not decoration, if you don't have one, order one on ebay.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by LaudableXX: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Toosure70:
Oh, you meant that your place of origin is now a potopoto republic? I didn't know that. Thanks for the confirmation...
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by LaudableXX: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Sctests:
If you had taken a few minutes to read the guy's post history you'll know that he is one of the most rabid anti-Igbo like you here on NL. Unlike you poor man, he probably has a house in lagos.

Ehn guy, I am not anti-Igbo. I am just anti-IPOB and all those who denigrate other ethnic groups, in a bid to make their own group look like saints.
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by CSTR1002: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Sctests:

lol.

He is probably one of those good for nothing Yoruba omo -oniles that hound decent hard working people for small change

1 Like

Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by LaudableXX: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2018
CSTR1002:
lol.

He CSTR1002 is probably one of those good for nothing Yoruba omo -oniles that hound decent hard working people for small change

Fixed.
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by CSTR1002: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

Fixed.
I am not Yoruba. Even if I were, I wouldn't be a dirty omo -onile.
Re: Lagos Youth Initiative Presents "1 MILLION YOUTH MARCH" For Gov Ambode by LaudableXX: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2018
CSTR1002:
I am not Yoruba. Even if I were, I CSTR1002 would be a dirty omo -onile.
Fixed

(1) (Reply)

2019: Arewa, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba Youths Meet, Vow To Mobilize Against Buhari / Buhari Responsible For Deeply Divided Nigeria – Odinkalu / Breaking: Police Promote Magu, Others (See the List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.