Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed (875 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by z11111: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Good Evening Jzhane,

Reading your stories and advise on your blog has not only motivated me, but compeled me to write my heart breaking story. Yes! Ify dumping our marriage of just three year with our son is quite heart breaking for me. It still feels like am dreaming...just that am still finding it hard to wake up for the dream is my only conviction its reality.

Most disastrous relationships we find ourselves usually have it warning sign, but we kinda ignore them...this is my experience and it leaves me with so many unanswered question each time I stare are our one year old son Ray. How will I explain this to him when he grows up? How will I look him eyes ball and say your mum abandoned us because of money.

I fell in love with Ify on sight, her family just moved into my neighbourhood few months before i  gained admission into the university. She beautiful to behold. I wooed her morning and night. Osagie my best friend actually tried to discourage me when he noticed that Ify was materialistic, but I was blinded. One occasion Ify walked out on us when a guy who came from abroad showed up with a fine car.

After I graduated and started serving I was still keeping in touch with her, but at that time we were talking like we where dating. As soon as I got my first bank job in Lagos, I didn't waste time to Invite her. Waoh! She gave herself all to me. The spark of our relationship started. I gave her N50k when she was going back to Benin, from that day Ify will call me. Two years late I bought a car and traveled with it. Before, I could propose to Ify, she has already agreed. Infact, a week after I left Benin for Lagos, she was in my place because at this time I have rented my own apartment and we just continued to have fun.She will ask for this and that.I practically could not save something tangible even though I was well paid.As long as she was mine, I didn't worry. Not too long , we got married and she took in immediately.

However, all the love, laughter and happiness was short lived. A fraud happened in my unit, though, I was not involved, but my job was found wanting in that area and I was terminated. I tried to secure another but it was not forth coming. Ray,our little son  just clocked one year and we couldn't celebrate it because of financial constraint. Daily Ify, will nag me,call me all kinds of names for not being able to secure a job and provide for my family the way I used to.

One day,after I gone around Lagos trekking from

...read full post and many others on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/helpi-am-heartbroken-she-abandoned-us-after-i-gave-her-everything/

1 Like

Re: Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by bjayx: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Cos that's what she came for...
Real eyes realize real lies
Re: Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by bjayx: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Real eyes realize real lies...2pac shakur
Re: Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by z11111: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2018
What did she come for ?

bjayx:
Real eyes realize real lies...2pac shakur
Re: Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by Beke2020: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
So many guyz have found themselves in this kind of position. Chasing after gals who doesn't have their time
Re: Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by lenghtinny(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
z11111:
What did she come for ?
She came for the money angry
Re: Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed by Beke2020: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Absolutely!
lenghtinny:

She came for the money angry

(1) (Reply)

Need Barbing Tips On Cutting Low-cut / Planning A Bridal Shower? Find Tips On How To Make It Unforgettable. / House Of Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.