Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (27491 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by eljayson(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJqkeDGI-gk

It is rare to find a woman who stays completely silent during sex. in many cases, women express their enjoyment with vocal outbursts of approval, stoking the fires of intimacy to sensational levels.

Many believe a man who can't make his woman scream his name is not doing the job well. Others feel sex with a woman who is completely silent is as boring as drinking Garri with ordinary water.

Even more, say it is selfish of women to remain silent while the man pile drives away. What do you say?

See the various responses to the reasons women moan during sex in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJqkeDGI-gk

cc: Lalasticlala, Freiburger, Mynd44, r231
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol, they do it for this grin

6 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Goodiebabe(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
m only vocal wen m enjoyin it...but if am not feeling it..m lyk nigga jst cum and stand up lemme see road

23 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by agbonkamen(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Some men be shouting oh oh baby let the walls of Jericho fall down flat grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by TonyBankz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Goodiebabe:
m only vocal wen m enjoyin it...but if am not feeling it..m lyk nigga jst cum and stand up lemme see road
Nawa oo,u no get chill at all o
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Hhenryy: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by CAPSLOCKED: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything because most of them have been circumcised.

If they feel anything at all, it must be pain. So don't be deceived if a naija or African lady is screaming during sex and you start thinking you are doing something right. She is actually screaming because of the pains she is going through.

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR WOMEN, MY GUY... THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THIS. undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Mandrake007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
cos they're women and their moans are sexy as hell especially when they're cajoling you into putting extra effort it's a big turn on for me...but calling on "jesus" while having sex ain't cool girls who do that gotta stop grin

13 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Elder4all(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Goodiebabe:

babe calm down nau....lol

4 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
I like it when they moan into a pillow.

You know she's not faking shitttt!

8 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Hhenryy: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR WOMEN, MY GUY... THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL THIS. undecided

I said the fact bro.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Adasun(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Goodiebabe:
and who got time if u enjoy it or not?

Abeg pack one side

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by MetroBaba1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Goodiebabe:

That Road Is Wide And Deep grin

8 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Goodiebabe(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
MetroBaba1:

That Road Is Wide And Deep grin

ur entitled to ur stupid opinion..

4 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Goodiebabe(f): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Adasun:
and who got time if u enjoy it or not?

Abeg pack one side

my hubby got time

4 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by GOFRONT(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Whenever she moans louder, I cover her mouth with my hand....Then she realize she was moanin.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by MetroBaba1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Goodiebabe:

ur entitled to ur stupid opinion..

Kai, E Pain Am

13 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:
Liar! It doesn't apply to Nigerian/African women. Majority of them lay still like a log of wood during the act because they don't and cannot feel anything as most of them have been circumcised.

That's because you ain't hitting the cookie right! If you take her to heaven with your lips, hands and body, she'll speak in tongues and parables.
Next!! grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by zexy2030(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
A woman trying to control moaning when she is enjoying it, is like controlling her pee when she is pressed. Moaning is normal if u r doing it right. My girl just push me away involuntarily when she cums then starts whinning on the bed, before then she will be moaning, I will be telling her lower ur voice, she will listen, but as I continue the moaning increases, as she cums, she pushes me, then whines as if she is ejaculating, the bed will be with her colourless, odourless fluids as she cumsthen I ejaculate too, spreading my nunu on her laps. So interesting, then she smiles and takes a deep breathe. So moaning is uncontrollably sweet and natural to the women.

17 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Already giving excuses for una shortcomings. E no shock me I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by zexy2030(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
A woman trying to control moaning when she is enjoying it, is like controlling her pee when she is pressed. Moaning is normal if u r doing it right. My girl just push me away involuntarily when she cums then starts whinning on the bed, before then she will be moaning, I will be telling her lower ur voice, she will listen, but as I continue the moaning increases, as she cums, she pushes me, then whines as if she is ejaculating, the bed will be wet with her colourless, odourless fluids as she cums after then I ejaculate too, spreading my nunu on her laps. So interesting, then she smiles and takes a deep breathe. So moaning is uncontrollably sweet and natural to the women.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by AlexCk: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
makydebbie:
That's because you ain't hitting the cookie right! If you take her to heaven with your lips, hands and body, she'll speak in tongues and parables.
Next!! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
AlexCk:
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by AlexCk: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
makydebbie:
shocked shocked

Lol,

Was just hailing thee o.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Hhenryy: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Next!! grin

Speak for yourself only. You maybe among the few that are uncircumcised. (that's if you are truly a female anyway because I'm suspecting a guy hiding behind that your moniker. You are too outspoken on sexually related issues which is uncharacteristic of African women)

Do whatever you like to a genitally mutilated woman (circumcised) She will just be looking at you like a corpse. Suck, lick, bang,... You are only wasting your time. Just satisfy your own urge as man and leave her. There is no point trying hard to satisfy any African woman. Unless you are lucky to meet the uncircumcised few.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

Speak for yourself only. You maybe among the few that are uncircumcised. (that's if you are truly a female anyway because I'm suspecting a guy hiding behind that your moniker. You are too outspoken on sexually related issues which is uncharacteristic of African women)

Do whatever you like to a genitally mutilated woman (circumcised) She will just be looking at you like a corpse. Suck, lick, bang,... You are only wasting your time. Just satisfy your own urge as man and leave her. There is no point trying hard to satisfy any African woman. Unless you are lucky to meet the uncircumcised few.

Ahan! shocked shocked
I believe I've passed that stage where my gender will be questioned on nairaland. angry I'm sexually liberal lol.

We're in the 21st century bro, who gets circumcised these days? I believe it all boils to the couples and their sexual preferences.

6 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol,

Was just hailing thee o.

grin grin grin
Hahahaha, I'm hailing too. grin
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Holywizard: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
That's how a hooker was false claiming to be enjoying it just for me cum fast.
Nawao for all these pay-as-u-go hookers
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by ReinaFarine: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hhenryy:

Uncircumcised few ke?
How many circumcised ladies have you actually met?

Or because you haven't been able to make any cum you just assume they are circumcised?

11 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Uncircumcised few ke?
How many circumcised ladies have you actually met?

Or because you haven't been able to make any cum you just assume they are circumcised?

He keeps repeating that circumcised bullshii.
How many circumcised women has he seen? ??

That guy should stop using his village, rigid sexual partners or lack of sexual prowess to throw blanket statements ahbeg.

E get guys wey dey demolish pussies every day/week and they have never seen a circumcised lady.

14 Likes

Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by fuckpro: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
zexy2030:
A woman trying to control moaning when she is enjoying it, is like controlling her pee when she is pressed. Moaning is normal if u r doing it right. My girl just push me away involuntarily when she cums then starts whinning on the bed, before then she will be moaning, I will be telling her lower ur voice, she will listen, but as I continue the moaning increases, as she cums, she pushes me, then whines as if she is ejaculating, the bed will be wet with her colourless, odourless fluids as she cums after then I ejaculate too, spreading my nunu on her laps. So interesting, then she smiles and takes a deep breathe. So moaning is uncontrollably sweet and natural to the women.
Chairman I have you ever given a thought about the publishing industry pls do
Re: "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses by fuckpro: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
makydebbie:
Ahan! shocked shocked
I believe I've passed that stage where my gender will be questioned on nairaland. angry I'm sexually liberal lol.

We're in the 21st century bro, who gets circumcised these days? I believe it all boils to the couples and their sexual preferences.

...don't mind the newcomer he is not aware you are the one and only makydebbie our Ghanaian goddess

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Pastor Elder Charles Kalombo In Nude Pictures Scandal In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.