Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Kindly Vote For Abayomi - Sibi Onike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kindly Vote For Abayomi - Sibi Onike (518 Views)

Lagos State Commissioner For Health, Akin Abayomi, Tests Postive To Corona Viru / Photo: Tree Planting Exercise By Yaba LCDA At Prof. Awojobi Avenue, Onike / Breaking! Onike Abdulazeez Emerges NASFAT Chief Missioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Vote For Abayomi - Sibi Onike by yorex2011: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Here's a very beautiful song by Abayomi.

https://twitter.com/TopRadio909/status/976209989416218626?s=20

Sibi Onike meaning plastic spoon.

There's an ongoing contest on Twitter and he's currently in second. Many of us here on nairaland can relate to the song. Always praying to God to change our conditions and make us bigger.

Well belief in God is faith, but what is faith without work? I know with the right encouragement he can write even better songs and produce good music.

I told him he was going to win, he was discouraged because of the votes and only 66 followers he has. But i mentioned that when God wants to bless you and its your time. Then nothing can stop you.

It will cost just a few kilobytes to vote but the results can make the world to this young man. If this post can get to front page I'm sure he'd win.

Because I believe in the unity that can be achieved here.

Cc Lalasticlala anything you can do for this young man will really be appreciated.

Remember it costs just about nothing to vote but it can make the difference for Abayomi.

Someday, in our own inadequacies, shall discreet helpers rise and help us forge on.

We shall never forget the days of humble beginnings.

https://twitter.com/TopRadio909/status/976209989416218626?s=20

Click the link, vote Abayomi. I'd upload the song and share here as soon as I can

Cc Lalasticlala (can't remember the last time i beckoned on you)

Voting ends today

(1) (Reply)

My Photo. How Do I Look? / Responding With Grace. / Futa Solar Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.