Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

CICC Training (Entrepreneurs & Freelancers) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CICC Training (Entrepreneurs & Freelancers) (312 Views)

Dear Freelancers, What's Your Plan B? / A List Of Freelancers To Avoid - Writers And Outsourcers / Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CICC Training (Entrepreneurs & Freelancers) by toys2seven(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
So, I was discussing with Sewa yesterday and she told me about how Cynthia, her friend (they are both bankers) was using social media and emails to get sales for her interior décor side hustle. “In fact, Cynthia said she’s resigning next month. I know there’s profit in the sale of fashion items but I just don’t know what to do to get more sales. I asked her and she said she’s not doing anything” Sewa complained.

Fact number 1 – We all are human beings and communication is the bedrock of humanity. You can’t make money without communicating with people.

Fact number 2 – Depending on your content structure, you can either communicate with people’s heads or people’s hearts. For the former, closing sales is not guaranteed. The latter? Works every single time.

Fact number 3 – Communication is more than what you say. In fact, most times, it is more of how you say it. We are beings of emotions and these emotions tilt our decisions.

Fact number 4 – Through the content of your communication, you can turn your customers/clients to your fans/marketers.

Fact Number 5 – Wait, have we started the training already? Haha.. and you’re already enjoying the thing. Lol!

Imagine if every single time, your mode of communication adds an additional brick to the wall of trust you’ve built around your audience.

Imagine if you knew the 5 magic words to create an emotional connection between you and your readers, thereby turning them to your fans.

Just picture getting international exposure and recommendation for a piece of article you put out there (I recently added Reddit to my list).

The lady's story up there isn't fiction. In fact, she's the third person to register for the “Create Insanely Captivating Content” training coming up from April 5th – 9th 2018. Yup 5 days of total deconstruction of the myths and technicalities of Content Development. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this one.

CICC Training is for freelancers (not just freelance writers), content developers, entrepreneurs, side-hustlers, and so on. As long as you communicate with people either via social media, mails, blogs, etc., and you have the ability to read and write, then you are the perfect fit for this course. For this course, all you need are your Mail, Whatsapp, and (if you wish), an active Facebook account.

Now, Pay Attention.

1. Simply because this training is a bit more hands-on, once we hit 20 registrations, the 21st person and others will have to wait till the next class (maybe later in the year, or next year).

2. Is this training free? Nope. This training costs N10,000 initially but due to the short time between now and the commencement date (Apr. 5), it stands at N7k but there’s a caveat – For those who like grabbing opportunity by the scruff of the neck, between now and 11:59am Thursday March 29, 2018, registration is open for a meagre N3k (trust me, I’m not sure why that caveat is there). By 12pm on Thursday, the price reverts back to N7k. Yup!

3. To register, kindly send a mail with the subject “CICC Training (How not to pay)” and your contact details to blogoxygen@outlook.com or call 07056885291 and you’ll be responded to, with further instructions as soon as your mail drops (kindly use an active email address).

Check the flyer attached for more details.

Cheers!

PS: 5 lucky people stand a chance of attending the training for FREE.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Online Scriptwriters And Screenwriters / What's Holding You Back? / Inspiration Thursday : Face of the World Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.