Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) (31425 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
The dualised Alapere Road and Junction Improvement Works Project included the rehabilitation of Kazeem Road, Araba Cresent, Agboyi Road, Agidi Road, Ajibola Cresent, and Alhaji Bola Owoduni Street Junctions, all delivered within six months.

His Excellency, Gov. Ambode was at the commissioning of the dualised Alapere Road and Junction Improvement Works at Alapere.

In the governor's words:

The dualization of Alapere Road and Junction Improvement works which is being commissioned today is in fulfillment of one of the recommendations of the traffic summit organised by this administration in Nov, 2015 - Gov Ambode

Hip-Hop Artiste, Humble Smith entertained the crowd at the Dualised Road commissioning.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-jubilation-as-gov-ambode-commissions-dualised-alapere-road/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by kelvinhilton(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Jesu to commission road they kill cow and chicken cooked rice and call make they come sing too join artist perform

Na wah

Fake country

So we must clap for u

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
God bless Ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Bolustical: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good job.

I am patiently awaiting the completion of the Oshodi-Abule Egba section of the Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way.

It is a thing of joy to see PlanetProject making serious progress on the Oshodi terminus.

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

God bless Ambode,

God bless all the lovers and well-wishers of the Yoruba nation.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by tsamson(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nawa ooo

Buhari has affected Nigerians Thinking,
Can't blame We Nigerians,
That's the Only Source of Joy for Nigerians, many of whom were eager to ear a good news since a long time, cause all we hear is boko haram,
dapchi girls / Chibok
, man beat wife cause of 200 naira Change,
Bill Gates curses Nigeria Government,
Pdp Arrest Apc, School Strike,
Snake Swallowed 36Million,
Monkey who stole 70 million to campaign For Imo West Senatorial District,
Jamb Seize results,
Senator commission Street Light,
Nigeria Senators turns Musicians : Dino Melaye Singing Band, Senator Adeleke Dancing Crew,
Infact no good news in Nigeria,

So finally, here comes one,
Lagos people please wait for me, Im booking my flight to come and Join you to Celebrate,
Can't miss this Chance cause i don't know when anything Good will happen again in Nigeria..

PS: God Bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Bolustical: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Coming from a flatheaded economic refugee from the barren potopoto republic, I'm not surprised at your shallow thinking. You definitely inherited it from your fathers.

You're in Lagos because of the short-sightedness of your forefathers. If they planned when their mates were planning, you won't be an economic refugee in Lagos.

Ogun is already picking up, Kano is economically viable. Nothing to show in your worthless region.

Look at that Alapere roundabout very well, your children are coming there to hawk gala and fan yogo if you don't get out of Nairaland and hold your worthless Governors accountable.
Particularly those ones from Ebonyi coming to litter Lagos,

One of them, ZombieTamer, recently confirmed how they are developing Lagos with their gala hawking.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by ElChidi: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lagos on the move. Kudos to Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by ollypapi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tikabodivp:
Tested and trusted

This guy yahoo boy...EFCC go soon catch you tongue
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by jnfoage: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bolustical:
yes
Bolustical:
ok
One space for the real comment and the other for counter attack. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Radicalface: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
I laugh at the way people buy space first, to then think of what gibberish to comment.

my own jubilation would come Wen the southwest recognizes the dullard kept them at his mercy.

so they should wise up and send him parking

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cool

Lagos would continue to march on and there's nothing enemies of Yorubaland can do about it.

Just read the comments on this thread, you'll see those wawa pigs who descended from Judas iscariot making animal noises and you'll think their states are better than Lagos.

The truth is that the any little progress of Lagos brings heartbreak to the potopoto miscreants. Lagos represents the very level which none of their worthless potopoto states can ever attain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Radicalface:
I laugh at the way people buy space first, to then think of what gibberish to comment.

my own jubilation would come Wen the southwest recognizes the dullard kept them at his mercy.

so they should wise up and send him parking

Coming from a flatheaded economic refugee from the barren potopoto republic, I'm not surprised at your shallow thinking. You definitely inherited it from your fathers.

You're in Lagos because of the short-sightedness of your forefathers. If they planned when their mates were planning, you won't be an economic refugee in Lagos.

Ogun is already picking up, Kano is economically viable. Nothing to show in your worthless region.

Look at that Alapere roundabout very well, your children are coming there to hawk gala and fan yogo if you don't get out of Nairaland and hold your worthless Governors accountable.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will repeat it again.... Some states should borrow this man for six months....#ambodeisworking...eko ni naje

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
on going project at comand=meiran route on going project at ahmadiyyah route on going project at super-oshodi road and lot more. This man never dissapoint

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
The Empty big head Criminal hired crowd sha.

As them carry sign board ad banners,show say dem plan everytin.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Where is the road
2km road for all this jamboree

This country tire me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by tokrizy: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
all in the name of FTC some people will just come here to display how stupid they are..WETIN CONCERN THIS NEWS CONCERN (b) now?
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol... This is my base.

I used to attend a tutorials at that Tantalizers building. Good ol days.

We've moved on with life smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by jnfoage: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:
[/quote]
[quote author=Okoyeebos post=66208446]Cool
Lol. One space kept for the real comment and a space created to reset that nigga. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Mesutlewy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
this humblesmith guy should kukuma wear only pant nah or nothing... is he trying to be like fela

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked

jubilation just for this stale development? unemployment is just as deadly as Aids

what if earthquake happen now. how many will still remain alive
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Fesomu(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
seuncyber:
Jesu to commission road they kill cow and chicken cooked rice and call make they come sing too join artist perform

Na wah

Fake country

So we must clap for u
Where is the rice and chicken? Do you have a picture of it? If not shut the hell up and go back to your state
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Zebra crossing on a Nigerian road? Good one...Ambode is working
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Moorish: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Youths are so docile while they rob us blind

Lagos makes a lot of money

Tinubu is extremely wealthy. How did this happen

We in the south west and Nigeria as a whole need to take our future in our own hands

Enough

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
This man is really working and trying shaa
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
seuncyber:

Na wah

Fake country

So we must clap for u

I am now officially from Sri Lanka.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
See osinashi legs like broom....
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by sunnyphem(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
hi
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Humblesmith looking like a J. S. S 3 student! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) / Ibrahim Idris Withdraws Policemen Attached To VIPs, Others / Omoyele Sowore Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.