Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Gionee X1s For Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gionee X1s For Sale (1996 Views)

Gionee X1S / Gionee X1s For Sale / Gionee X1s | 3gb | 32gb | HDMI | IR Remote Control | 4000mah | All Colors | 35k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by blaizy: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
henrixx:
. You could see those pricing 20k. But you cant see location issorite. Your 30k doesn't give you licence to price everything you see. Kindly f*ck off

You are more stupid for low balling...you saw negotiable and your yeye eyes couldn't see location My own is just how stupid you are to still be asking for location.

Dude Bleep off

lol,,,clearly you are pained...take a chill pill bro..and while you are at it google good marketing stratergies it will come in handy...

Just my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by henrixx(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
blaizy:

lol,,,clearly you are pained...take a chill pill bro..and while you are at it google good marketing stratergies it will come in handy...

Just my 2cents
what marketing strategies? I've sold lots of phones on nairaland For your info. Even sold one off today. You are just dumb. Learn to control your itchy fingers. Cheap kid
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by AIREGIN360(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
henrixx:
what marketing strategies? I've sold lots of phones on nairaland For your info. Even sold one off today. You are just dumb. Learn to control your itchy fingers. Cheap kid
@ Henrix I've noticed Nairalanders don't read description of stuffs posted for sale, they just jump to comment and price rubbish, any potential buyer would take time and read what he or she wants to buy.

1 Like

Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by henrixx(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
AIREGIN360:
@ Henrix I've noticed Nairalanders don't read description of stuffs posted for sale, they just jump to comment and price rubbish, any potential buyer would take time and read what he or she wants to buy.
offcos bro. Serious buyers don't even comment on thread. ..they just call and seal deal. How can you just see an item and writte any price you like. Seriously it looks funny grin and stupid

1 Like

Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by blaizy: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
henrixx:

man enough already...first u call me foolish...stupid...now u saying am cheap..what next...

Am done ahbeg you just taking low blows and deviating frm my point...well as i said earlier i dont have anything agaimst ur business but character is key in marketing if you dont know...I cant start lecturing you abeg...tale it or leave it na ur problem

PS : Dont ever call me cheap..and just because i decided to comment on ur thread doesnt mean i dont have better things doing ..u havent met me and u aint know shit abt me....this is a faceless forum so lets just keep it that way
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by henrixx(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cool phone cool....stilll going....buy and enjoy cheesy
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by henrixx(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Available
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by henrixx(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Still available
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by henrixx(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2018
blaizy:

Just my 2cents
soooold cheesy
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by blaizy: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
henrixx:
soooold cheesy
cheesy..how much
Re: Gionee X1s For Sale by JBNwaeze(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
[/color]
*Permit me to share this with you*

I greet you all, my name is Chinedu John, DejumaGuy. 07038287778
[i][/i]Your No. 1 online sales Consultant[b]... ..��‍�, I have small information to tell you that is very true.

My job is to help you avoid the stress and price that is in the market. You don't need to worry yourself about going to market to purchase a product, you can be in your house and your product package will be deliver to you in your house right in front of your door step with cheap price and without going through stress of getting it .

We have over *100'000 items* that you use everyday such as the following

Phones, games, Any kind of shoe that u want , sneakers, bedroom wares, kitchen wares, indomie and groceries,memory cards, phone pouch , power banks , heels and flats, gowns, tops, short, inner wears, wrist watches, perfumes, bags , laptops, pads self nko weavon ��(brazilian and the rest),

booking of flights and hotel at ease etc etc... *Anyting you want to buy we have it*. The list is plenty...
See for yourself at
������

https://www./phones-tablets/?utm_campaign=44784&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_source=cake&utm_term=Whatsapp

�You need anything??
Just buzz me *07038287778*���
�I can help you to order..��‍�
� You will pay at delivery....�
�Abi that is not easy enough ?.

*Chai! You don't need go anywhere or
pay any money untill your package is deliver *...

� And the sweetiest part is that when you order through me you will get *25% off shippingfee* ��
Abi Jumia no try?�

Aunty cum and buy, uncle come buy, children self nko their own still dey oya make una place d orders now.

� *NOTE* - Stress is not good ooo, allow me make I make your life easy.

� call MY NUMBER TODAY and I promise you *"I WONT FALL YOUR HAND*"
*JUMIA GOT U !!!*
*chinedu got U !!!*
Waiting 4 your buzz !!!
Call/WhatsApp: *_07038287778_*

https://www./phones-tablets/?utm_campaign=44784&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_source=cake&utm_term=Whatsapp

[b][/b][left][color=#000099]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Itel S12 For Sale in Warri. / Almost New Lg 50" 2019 4k Uhd Smart Tv Fully Loaded / Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro 4gb Ram 64gb Rom for 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.