Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (40777 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Letenwam: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
In what seems to be direct response to the curse placed on her future husband by her father, Engr Vincent Idowu, TBoss took to her Instagram stories to share a bible verse.

Recall that exchanges between Mr Idowu and a troll @Ophilia_drank who said he looked like a roasted he-goat on his wedding day, brought about the uproar and the curse on any man who marries TBoss and his siblings without his blessings.

The post which had the curse embedded in it reads;

”When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on my wedding day, that’s cool but that writer will soon become a resident of a subcity where people with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations, stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.

I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I did not make public or post anything about my marriage.

I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty”.

TBoss who responded to the curse, shared the Bible verse 'Proverbs 26:2' on her Instagram stories.

Proverbs 26:2  reads- For as a bird flying over to high things, and as a sparrow going into uncertain; so cursing brought forth without reasonable cause shall come above into some man.

https://lailasnews.com/tboss-quotes-bible-response-curse-placed-spouse-father/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
OWK

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Treasure1919(f): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tokumbo u have been cursed. Just ask for forgiveness so ur father can reverse it SIMPLE

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Kotodoctor: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
My prayer for tboss, is that she meets a guy who is humble and patient to teach. Because going by her disposition in that house, she has a lot of humble learning to do.

Many of this so called big girls are going to suffer later. That one no even need curse. You talk to them and they are so ignorant about practical life.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by chibike69: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by beeff(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nawa
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Expsbterror(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amen... But the baba fine talk why him lay curse?
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by KingsleyCEO: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
My dear, go and make peace with your father... But nobody has the right to curse another no matter what.

God bless you all. Especially my unborn kids.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by redangel2017: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol angry
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Tunjasko(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Honestly, this people should stop disturbing us with their family issues? We have other pressing issues to attend to.
In short, no one gives a damn about your family issues. They should behave maturely and stop this show of shame.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
What a shame
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by deebrain(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by NwaAmaikpe: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked

Talking about curses;
I had sex with my new Pastor's wife today.

But we are immune from curses.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by propanet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not go unpunished.
Tboss or whatever your freaking name is, you will certainly be smoked up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by san316(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Prodigal daughter

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by ZombieTAMER: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
She didn't need to be publicly cursed by her father to know that she is truly cursed...

All BBA contestants are cursed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Honor ur father and mother. (this is the first commandment with a promise). Dat it may be well with you and that you may live long on earth..

Even if he made mistakes in d past, he is still ur father. Honor him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Akwasi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Even GOD will not remove your curse when your father does not agree. continue to flatter yourself with irrelevant verses with regards your case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by marttol: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is very bad... Father and daughter...ONLINE

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by ghettowriter(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
na wa
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by habibzyL(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
family palaver...
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Next2Bezee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
After displaying her peirced nipples on live tv for 25 million naira, what did she expect? grin

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Pavore9: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmm..... Ephesians 6:4 reads Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather , bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Follygunners: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Partnerbiz3: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nwamaikpe above me...
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Ebios(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
OK
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Oblitz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
I pity this girl o. Kemen juju dey follow am everywhere
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by DIKEnaWAR: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
So this girl reads the bible?

I thought she rolls a joint with bible pages.

Anybody you see on Big brother as a contestant is already cursed. Simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tboss stop this drama and make amend with your father before it is too late. What am I even saying when it is obvious that it is just drama undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by FanYogo1(f): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na wa o. Some families ehn
Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Bobby4090: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
She's a Reptile. Remembering the Bible only when a Curse has been placed on her. Anyway, her father didn't even need to publicly announce that Curse.
Any keen observer of her lifestyle will know that when a young unmarried lady goes around announcing publicly that she'll finsh N25 million in two weeks and that she moves around with different Men who use private jets...from that day I already knew she was carrying a Curse and needs fast deliverance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
This one dey read Bible ni?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Teni's Makeup Session With Her Mother (photos) / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.