Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

MFM. PMCH April 2018. Personal Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM. PMCH April 2018. Personal Prayers. (368 Views)

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM. PMCH April 2018. Personal Prayers. by bummyla(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Confession: Psalm 91
1. O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
2. O God let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders in this country, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil-hindering-force, militating against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic padlock hanging against my life, be smashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every demonic engagement over my success, break, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every demonic claim on my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power of stagnation and limitation over my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every tree of failure in my lineage, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every tree of non-achievement in my family, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every evil covenant working against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every satanic agenda for my life, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every witchcraft register bearing my name, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/27/mfm-pmch-april-2018-personal-prayers/

(1) (Reply)

When Prayer Fails, Try This Secret....... / Church Of Satan Rebukes Buhari For Describing 'benue Killings As "Satanic" / Why Nigeria May Not Live To See 2019 Elections – Pst Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.