Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride (33973 Views)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by royalsgist: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Two yet to be identified amputees have found love and have decided to spend the rest of their lives together.
The adorable couple had their pre-wedding photo shoot and the photos are going viral.
The lady has one arm amputated while the man has a leg amputated, but this didn’t take away from the beauty of their photos neither did it seem to reduce their joy.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/27/adorable-pre-wedding-photos-one-legged-man-bride/

Cc; lalasticala mynd44

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
In the name Of Jesus, i rebuke this..
Tufiakwa..
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by agbonkamen(f): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Tufiakwa..
are you saying that no one deserved to be loved irrespective of his or her predicament

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Edopesin: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
are you saying that no one deserved to be loved irrespective of his or her predicament
Your Holiness, This shows that deep down you are an Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Tufiakwa..
idikwa alright

What exactly are you rebuking?
Is it their love or condition

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by MrRhymes101(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
As long as they love each other, i'm happy for them... Wedding MC

11 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Sammy108983(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Love in Tokyo

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Seequadry(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Tufiakwa..
Are u okay et all.....?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Mckenzy1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wow
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by KendrickAyomide: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
isit your rejection? You can embrace his Predicament.. I second your rejection

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by D34lw4p(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Very good
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by jaychubi: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Disabled couple; girl lost one hand, man lost one leg perfect match

They tried to conceal d fact dt the girl lost one hand even op may not have noticed but I too sharp for them

12 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by fk002: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
The last picture tho grin cheesy

The guy is forming Don jazzy grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by fk002: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
The last picture tho.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by keypad1: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Tufia kwa..
this go sweet to Bleep
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by sinaj(f): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Vicintonsh(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pretty girl
They are quite adorable kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by KelvinC1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
inspiring
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Paulpeterparker: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
he must be very rich. because women and money are.....

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by agbonkamen(f): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Edopesin:

Your Holiness, This shows that deep down you are an Hypocrite
OK Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Love holds Nd knows no boundaries kiss
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by sinaj(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
The girl can pass for a model.

She is cute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Donald3d(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
They complete each other
Support me with your legs and I support you with my hands

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Treasure1919(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Am sure they are from Zambia
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by jaychubi: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
sinaj:
The girl can pass for a model.

She is cute.

Ie if she didn't lose her right hand
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by demo4ril97(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
I won't agree with this if that sister is from either of these countries: NIGERIA, SOUTH AFRICA, KENYA, ZIMBABWE and etcetera.

Their love is all about "If you no get money hide your face" grin
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by samzzycash(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Paulpeterparker:
he must be very rice. because women and money are.....
no bro he is very beans

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
sinaj:
idikwa alright
What exactly are you rebuking? Is it their love or condition
Both
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by sisisioge: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
And the babe is really pretty...she's got some swags too wink

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Tufiakwa..
mumu... His Dick Is Active Than Your Little Prick...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by honestivo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=66208739]In the name Of Jesus, i rebuke this..
Tufiakwa..
[
Let see you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.