Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride (33972 Views)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by AdamuAudu: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
In the name Of Jesus, i rebuke this..
Tufiakwa..
Am sure something is wrong with u?
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by godofuck231: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Tufiakwa..
U see that's why as a cripple he has a hot wife and u have the pic
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by BabylonCruise(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Tufiakwa..
Next we will be visiting U in a psychiatric home.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by amakadihot87(f): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Thats touching......
love the fact that they look happy
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by seanery: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Cant imagine how the guy go position with one leg for bed dey bleep her.
Even me with complete two legs sef dey hard position to bleep some girls...; just can't imagine with one leg.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by seanery: 1:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Vulcanizer don talk.., abi na Mechanic.

mechanics:
While one legged man was caught stealing, this other legged man is changing his life for good, one is in the news for bad, the other is in the news for good, that's life, I wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by oyeezah(f): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2018
jaychubi:
Disabled couple; girl lost one hand, man lost one leg perfect match

They tried to conceal d fact dt the girl lost one hand even op may not have noticed but I too sharp for them
did u read the post at all?
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by kyutepanda(f): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
contract wedding i guess abi the boy get ego
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
seanery:
Vulcanizer don talk.., abi na Mechanic.
hmmmm.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Assassin101: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2018
calling him a "one-legged" man is wrong. naturally, a man has three legs; two to stand n walk with, then one in d middle (third-leg) which is d king of the legs. so in view of the foregoing, the man still has two legs.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Phadalod(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2018
If you no get money HIDE YOUR FACE
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by elclassical(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Sammy108983:
Love in Tokyo
lol#
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by introvertious: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2018
the bride too lost one hand.

They are beautiful
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride by Bluif: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.