Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (27049 Views)

Home Made Chocolate Cookies You Would Love To Try Today / Home Made Pap / How To Prepare Banana Bread-simple Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Jacqueline22(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Martin0:
grin YOU eh ,no wahala madam enjoymentgrin
Abeg I thank God for d level mk he put me o
Abeg mk I enjoy na me get am tongue
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Martin0(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jacqueline22:

NA so oooo e nor easy jor as i still dey climb to that ur levelgrin unsoft like todays bread
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Martin0(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jacqueline22:

wAIT YOU dey store now
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
manikspears:
all am seeing is sugar,sugar ,sugar,more sugar ,little bit of sugar,sugar once more.....we really have to start raising awareness on diabetes ,seriously.

You can have just a slice or half a slice. It’s not meant to be eaten all at once
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fame333:
WOW, Thanks for this recipe, wanted to bake cake tmrw but will opt for this instead. look so yummy.

About the chocolate chips is there another alternative to that?

lovely grin

Maybe dried raisins instead?

2 Likes

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by itzwell(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Would really love to try it. Please, where can I get the chocolate chips?
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by BrokenCock: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
I can taste the smell with my eyes from here.
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fame333:
WOW, Thanks for this recipe, wanted to bake cake tmrw but will opt for this instead. look so yummy.

About the chocolate chips is there another alternative to that?

lovely grin
I believe you can use raisins as substitute...

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Viccur(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
misspearlz:
Yes but not exactly like this
ok
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by misspearlz: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Viccur:
ok
Good afternoon
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Viccur(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
misspearlz:
Good afternoon
yep. Hp u good
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by misspearlz: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Viccur:
yep. Hp u good
Yes I am
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by NiggasInParis: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
My type..
Forget the bread, the cleanliness of your untensilsand kitchen is what kept me reading on
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by klenton(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
is that a sex doll on the seventh pic
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Seahawk:

My first customer. Yay. Thank you for visiting the thread. cheesy kiss
u didn't call ur sex doll to eat.
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by osamagbesmart(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
How wud it luk like if u had minced fruit
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by geekybabe(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Seahawk:
you need to come live with us.

I don’t bake often because no one to finish it (me and hubby are weight watchers). It’s still here. angry

You can make it healthier. Substitute we the wheat flour for oats flour. Might need to add yogurt or milk to to the wet ingredients.
Still comes out amazing and much healthier..
You can eat without guilt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by HomeOfMe(f): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Seahawk:
It’s ready when it’s brown all over and a knife inserted into the center of it comes out clean.

Remove from the oven and allow to cool totally before slicing.
Hmm,good job,I'm impressed really. With the way the price of bread is going to shoot up as from Sept 25th. But baking bread at home is fun.

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by sprinter101(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
where is mine?you chop alone you ....... grin

quote author=Seahawk post=66209758]Now we are done with our wet ingredients.

Moving onto the dry ingredients.

Add in the flour, baking powder and chocolate chip and stir until incorporated. Remember don’t stir too hard. When it’s a mixed and your batter is of a pourable consistency, grease a bread pan with oil, butter or cooking spray and pour the batter into it.

Heat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and put it in the oven for about one hour.[/quote]
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by folake4u(f): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Looks delicious.
Would try this soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Phenotech(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks OP...... This really makes a lot of Sense jaree.... I'll surely put this into practice

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
itzwell:
Would really love to try it. Please, where can I get the chocolate chips?
maybe the super market?
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
geekybabe:

You can make it healthier. Substitute we the wheat flour for oats flour. Might need to add yogurt or milk to to the wet ingredients.
Still comes out amazing and much healthier..
You can eat without guilt cheesy
nice
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by CruzJoe(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Seahawk:
you need to come live with us.

I don’t bake often because no one to finish it (me and hubby are weight watchers). It’s still here. angry

please I would like to come holidays, even if is 2 weeks,am OK......am sure by the time I come back, my people won't reorganise me anymore,Coz I will look big and fresh.... evidence of good diet.....hahahahahah....oya send me invitation
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
CruzJoe:

please I would like to come holidays, even if is 2 weeks,am OK......am sure by the time I come back, my people won't reorganise me anyone Coz I will look bihy and fresh.... evidence of good diet.....hahahahahah ....oya send me invitation
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Tejiriseth(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Awesome.. . . Please create a thread on how to make pancakes.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by janejive(f): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2018
CruzJoe:

please I would like to come holidays, even if is 2 weeks,am OK......am sure by the time I come back, my people won't reorganise me anyone Coz I will look bihy and fresh.... evidence of good diet.....hahahahahah....oya send me invitation

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tejiriseth:
Awesome..
Please create a thread on how to make pancakes..
Thanks

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by osamagbesmart(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
thanks soo much,i av bin yearning to learn this.can i add mixed fruits?how do u think it will taste with mixed fruits?

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Seahawk: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
osamagbesmart:
thanks soo much,i av bin yearning to learn this.can i add mixed fruits?how do u think it will taste with mixed fruits?
If the fruits are dried then it will be fine.
I wouldn’t add dried pineapples though.

Usually dried raisins are the best
Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by Naratanla: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Hello! Thank you for your recipe! I really like it and will try it soon. I want to share with you a good one too. It's a traditional Polish meal. Named Haluski. It's good for breakfast. You need only noodles, some vegetables and that it. To find out more you can read here https://cookingrecipesfood.com/polish-traditional-breakfast-haluski-recipe/

1 Like

Re: Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by goodhairdiary: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Seahawk:
Hi I’m coco’s assistant. Sharing her banana bread recipe from coco’s kitchen wink.

Thank you so much for this
Tried this out some weeks back and it came out great altho I didn't include bananas and substituted chocolate chips for raisins .
But the only issue was that it didn't rise at all. Just came out the same way
Is that normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / Nutritional Facts About Watermelon / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.