Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) (7771 Views)

Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Rich4god(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up already. Stop insulting yourself here. How can you be posting peoples pics and labelling them criminals?. I doubt if you're Igbo because all the people you're following here are enemies of ndi Igbo.
So because someone is reporting a public menace, you guys are tagging him enemies of Igbo... Is he not trying to help sanitize the land by making this public.
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Rich4god(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You are a mad man! Very very mad. You are one of our problems in Igbo land. FYI, I have 2 warehouses close to this plaza. I have 3 shops in main market. Where you not the mad man accusing me of no pictures? I have brough the pictures and its now that I will be arrested right?

Abum onye Igbo karia gi anumanu. Nnagi enweghi surname in Anambra. Abum nwafor amuru na Anambra. Burukwa confam otu onicha. Continue shielding evil inugo? Thats the difference between me and you. Criminal!

ZombieTamer, are you seeing this Human being? If I say something terrible about him now, you will say I should recant!
Seriously, this is the issue I have with some igbos, esp on nairalamd. Things are bad in the east, but instead of putting heads together to find a solution, they prefer to look for issues in other region esp south west to complain about. Fact is, compared to the level of exposure and individual education/wealth that an average Igbo man have, the south east is among the least developed region in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by Fidelismaria: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
This happens in Enugu Nsukka ogige market too

Although they only collect money from vehicles
Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
lalasticlala what op is saying is true.pls push this to fp. Dem dey haras people

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Terrible Going On In Onitsha And Anambra Now! (Pictures) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2018
SamoaJoe:
This is a menace that needs to be curtailed. Willie Obiano, Onitsha markets are very lawless right now. This youths form gangs and rob traders that came to buy goods. This revenue is not going to the government. These youths mount check points all over Onitsha and Anambra markets beating up traders that came to buy goods. They charge from 200-500 depending on what you are carrying.

This is broad daylight robbery going on in Onitsha. Most times, any trader that refuses to pay them, they beat the person up and scatter his or her goods. Anambra government needs to act ASAP. These youths are taking over Anambra and Onitsha in particular.

Look at the youth below. You can see one of them wearing blue polo carrying a club he used to hit people. This young man hits people so hard that some normally fall from there bikes. Lalasticlala, these boys are a menace. This is Bida road and a popular route for traders coming to Onitsha from all over Nigeria.
bros don't mind this people. I think this people are backed by top government officials and that is what is giving them this morale. I ave seen one arrested in front of my eyes by sarz men and behold he was released that day. Ozugbo Ozugbo. And he came back bragging that nothing dey happen. This ikanda was in jail during the government election and he was released and was use for political work and was settled with a hilux and a sum of twenty million naira by God knws who and his payment for a job well done is this useless collection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt / Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud / Graphic Video: Maggot Comes Out From A Lady Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.