Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) (60105 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by wildkat: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
gmoney12:
cool

We dey talk football you dey talk bia bia. Who bears epp? Abi John Ogu no get bia bia?
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by deebrain(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
The super eagles did not get it right today. They will get it right tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Outofsync(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
what a match
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by DeeMain(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Those calling for Iheanacho probably didn't see the Poland match. Dude was piss poor in that match.

Not even Mikel can save this team if they continue like this.

I refuse to accept that Uzoho is the best goalkeeper we can find in a nation of nearly 200 million people. He still gets the basics wrong, positioning wise, reflex wise, etc. We should declare a national goalkeeper emergency search.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Captain8(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

I watched it man...go check out the clips even the last game he's always coming out of his line anyhow
if u indeed wash dat game u wont av blame uzoho,mumu defenders stupid ones de whole players were flop ecxept onazi and iwobi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adidison(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Iwobi nko? Does he play CB for Arsenal? Vincent Aboubakar, with all his muscles, isn't he a Number 9 at Porto? Ahmed Musa nko? Where does he play at CSKA Moscow.

Nawa for you people o. I don't even want to mention Mane and Salah sef. Or Wilfried Zaha.

Na wa for you too O! Yeah my question was why most of them don't do well plus they mostly play out of position if Ahmed Musa didnt leave LC he would have ended at wing back lol. But I'm talking about a playmaker like a trequartista.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by sharpwriter(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Captain8:
if u indeed wash dat game u wont av blame uzoho,mumu defenders stupid ones de whole players were flop ecxept onazi and iwobi

Is that why he couldn't catch that first goal that went beyond the goal line which the Referee ignored. That ball wasn't that fast. It was a light header. Yeye keeper!
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by ogtavia(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
DeeMain:
Those calling for Iheanacho probably didn't see the Poland match. Dude was piss poor in that match.

Not even Mikel can save this team if they continue like this.

I refuse to accept that Uzoho is the best goalkeeper we can find in a nation of nearly 200 million people. He still gets the basics wrong, positioning wise, reflex wise, etc. We should declare a national goalkeeper emergency search.

uzoho is just plain worse...how he got into deportivo la coruna beats me...his positioning is just off.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by iMUMUweh(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked

why the ic? is their ddicks itching them?

Marko Dmitrovic,

Predrag Rajkovic,

Vladimir Stojkovic,

Branislav Ivanovic,

Nikola Maksimovic,

Matija Nastasic,

Ivan Obradovic,

Vujadin Savic ,

Dusko Tosic,

Milos Veljkovic,

Mijat Gacinovic,

Marko Grujic ,

Filip Kostic

Adem Ljajic,

Nemanja Maksimovic

Nemanja Matic,

Luka Milivojevic,

Dusan Tadic,

Andrija Zivkovic,

Aleksandar Prijovic,

shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Agmojo: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2018
Hope our coach know what is doing I am afraid of his technicalities.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by easyelliot(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2018
My observations

1. No Mikel, no midfield.

2. Joel Obi should not make the team, no influence.

3. Iwobi is regressing. So indecisive, unable or scared to take on players.

4. Ighalo has not been the same since his early Watford days. He is not clinical.

5. Musa was musa, a guy that 4 yrs ago went toe to toe, goal for goal with Messi, now a guy that I still dont know where he is best suited.

6. Mikel was wrong. You are the captain, you knew about this game long ago, yet you failed to take care of your papers till now? Ighalo is in the same China and he made it. Just say you didnt want to play. Poor leadership.

7. Serbia bossed us the whole game. They studied us and attacked us at will and nullified our counterattacks. We need to be more tactical, we were outcoached today.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Go Super eagles Goallllllllllllll oloshooooo ��⚽ grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by UchaNwababa: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Dennismaria:
Hello my fellow nairalanders. My name is Chibuike and am writing to seek for financial assistance. A student in university of port harcourt. Living on scraps in the hostel and also don't have continuous assessment for most of my practical courses due to lack of workbook and manuals . Please if you have anything to help me with please I will be glad and pray for your success in all your endeavour . 07085449048
Go and ask your Buhari for help
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Aliu0000: 4:53am On Mar 28, 2018
I even tire for the game.they are just playing like Alakan
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by ominid1: 5:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Even want is better than Uzoho.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by mediclife1987(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Super Eagles, wetin dey happen, wetin dey shele we wan know...
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by DonDiego(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2018
easyelliot:
My observations

4. Ighalo has not been the same since his early Watford days. He is not clinical.

5. Musa was musa, a guy that 4 yrs ago went toe to toe, goal for goal with Messi, now a guy that I still dont know where he is best suited.

6. Mikel was wrong. You are the captain, you knew about this game long ago, yet you failed to take care of your papers till now? Ighalo is in the same China and he made it. Just say you didnt want to play. Poor leadership.

7. Serbia bossed us the whole game. They studied us and attacked us at will and nullified our counterattacks. We need to be more tactical, we were outcoached today.

Please stop mentioning Ighalo. You just ruined your beautiful post by dropping his name here twice.

On account of his non-performance yesterday, it is obvious that he's not even on the bench in his club in China. Why would he not scramble for the chance of this friendly to look for opportunities for a new club.

The only Nigeria could have that guy on its WC final team is to take him there for compensation for his average contributions during the African qualifiers. If we play Ighalo in Russia, Nigeria is guaranteed NOT a single goal from him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2018
Emekus92:

Portugal lose yesterday Argentina lose today Germany lose today Russia the host lost their 2 friendly matches. is Nigeria close to any of them
what is Russia doing on this list pple wey go comot ist round
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by GOFRONT(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2018
See blame game!!!.....See as everybody dey blame super eagles just like the way Our FG are blaming themselves over poor governance
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Niyinficient(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2018
The Eagles were outcoached. Joel Obi is a no no....that Ojo guy that played for Chan Eagles is way better than him sef. Dude couldnt even throw professionally. He is not a world cup material at all. Ndidi, Nwaziem, Iwobi, Bryan all played well. Tyrone Ebuehi needs alot of confidence...dude only lack physical strength. We need more creative midfielders....

We need to send all the traditional rulers in Nigeria to go and beg Enyeama to come back o.....Oliseh....see what ur crawcraw face has caused us ....ehn...wey u use ur mumunesss to pursue our number 1.

......and we should stop respecting this European teams...haba.

Well, lets take solace in the losses of other big names. Portugal, Argentnonsense, Germany etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AngelicBeing: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2018
easyelliot:
My observations

Gbam cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AngelicBeing: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2018
UchaNwababa:
Go and ask your Buhari for help
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by pelezico: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria's problems were not necessary players but our play has regressed quite spectacularly. We don't have a midfield that can create good play or hold its own.

Nigeria needs 5 players who are play makers not just rely on Moses. The team that played against Argentina in the second half would be my choice. I would rather have Henry. Onyekuru sitting in midfield as an attacking midfielder. Maybe maybe he would be that surprise we need.

Anyway right now we will not leave that group and our group is.not hard to qualify from. We made Poland and Serbia look like Spain and germany. Not good we can donbetter

Rorh needs to up his game

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AlPeter: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Emekus92:

Portugal lose yesterday Argentina lose today Germany lose today Russia the host lost their 2 friendly matches. is Nigeria close to any of them
no mind the guy, very emotional like peniscap, apt name for him, lol. Serious, i was praying we should lose both friendlies. This lost is good for our fans and players. The coach is the best thing that has happened to Nigerian football, he has already identified our strengths and weaknesses and from the tactics and team selection you can see he is working on it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Where are the people hailing Super Eagles in their encounter with Poland? Their play against Poland was poo but people that know nothing about football were saying they played well and commended them but I did said they played rubbish. They repeated the rubbish feat with Serbia.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AlPeter: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
pelezico:
Nigeria's problems were not necessary players but our play has regressed quite spectacularly. We don't have a midfield that can create good play or hold its own.

Nigeria needs 5 players who are play makers not just rely on Moses. The team that played against Argentina in the second half would be my choice. I would rather have Henry. Onyekuru sitting in midfield as an attacking midfielder. Maybe maybe he would be that surprise we need.

Anyway right now we will not leave that group and our group is.not hard to qualify from. We made Poland and Serbia look like Spain and germany. Not good we can donbetter

Rorh needs to up his game
your post contradict itself, Nigeria problem is not players but we need 5 creative players'?. Which play did Nigeria have before Rohr that has retrogress? Oga na wa for you ooo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by gmoney12: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
wildkat:

We dey talk football you dey talk bia bia. Who bears epp? Abi John Ogu no get bia bia?
lol..beards have helped a lot of guys....ask around
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Felixitie(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2018
adidison:

I read an article one time that European teams try not to use African players in playmaking or game controlling positions ever since I have been wondering ...
And is there any justifiable reason for this? Or they don't want African players excel. I don't really understand why!
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Chochovini: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
coalcoal1:

I guess he would have been better in athletics grin
You have a functioning brain and you are making good use of it. I thought as well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by stilldoingokay(f): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
thatabokiboiy:
Can't wait to crossover to April

is already here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.