Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) (60103 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
What went wrong, this is the same country Morocco won 2:1
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Ken4Christ: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
The defeat is not a surprise. It is the usual trend with the eagles. After defeating highly rated team, they lose to teams that appears not to be a threat. The defeat is good. It's a warning they should not take any team for granted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Walelavender(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2018
braimeddy:
Abeg where team A dey?
No Visa na grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by pelezico: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
AlPeter:
your post contradict itself, Nigeria problem is not players but we need 5 creative players'?. Which play did Nigeria have before Rohr that has retrogress? Oga na wa for you ooo.

No contradiction - im talking about the qualifiers for this WC and the Argentina game - im amazed how quickly Nigerias football in so short a time has regressed. Im not talking about pass performances under different coaches but present performances.

The last two games were simply BAD as if we fielded a different team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Dotng: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Is it that people don't know the difference between a friendly and a competitive match? People are just crying all over the thread as if we have lost out of the World Cup already. The objective behind a friendly is different from that of a competitive match.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by comyd(f): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
See loads of Nigerians there to support this guys but they just made everyone leave with disappointment. I should've stayed in my house in peace than watching this guys play aimlessly.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AlPeter: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Attacking players or wingers are not creative players. They depend on others to perform. Sallah, mahrez and Mane can't set the pace of a game. When we talk of creative players we refer to players in the mood of Xavi, Iniesta, Scholes, Kroos, Pogba, Mata, De Bruyne, Silva, Fabregas, Willian, Wilshere etc
adidison:

Yeaaah! Marehz! True my bad, sallah too ... didn't think of them. Omo my list sha ... no vex what about Dudu?
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by adidison(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
AlPeter:
Attacking players or wingers are not creative players. They depend on others to perform. Sallah, mahrez and Mane can't set the pace of a game. When we talk of creative players we refer to players in the mood of Xavi, Iniesta, Scholes, Kroos, Pogba, Mata, De Bruyne, Silva, Fabregas, Willian, Wilshere etc

But I think Mahrez and Sallah can play as playmakers smithing like De Bruyne or Mata. Bless! you finally get my point, I can't think of any player from Africa plus I read that it had something to do with lack of concentration.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by pelezico: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
adidison:

But I think Mahrez and Sallah can play as playmakers smithing like De Bruyne or Mata. Bless! you finally get my point, I can't think of any player from Africa plus I read that it had something to do with lack of concentration.

Yes African players lack concentration shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Captain8(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
sharpwriter:

Is that why he couldn't catch that first goal that went beyond the goal line which the Referee ignored. That ball wasn't that fast. It was a light header. Yeye keeper!
yes dat ignore ball was his fault, but he saves some and stil a young boy on dat mata, wat wil u say about de defenders and de ful team lack of good passes
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by sharpwriter(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Captain8:
yes dat ignore ball was his fault, but he saves some and stil a young boy on dat mata, wat wil u say about de defenders and de ful team lack of good passes

Hey! I know say them play Rubbish o....but no dey call that 30 year old man young boy o.......yu may call him inexperienced sha....But which keeper we wan use sef...because to me , we gat no keeper yet o, and na calamity be that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by sticksba: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Testedodds is a Soccer Prediction website that provides accurate betting tips based on detailed analysis, forms and statistics and the latest news on a huge range sports. Testedodds provides guaranteed tips for betting on a wide range of stores including Over 1.5 Goals, Double Chance, Draws, Over 2.5 Goals, Both teams to score, Sure games and many more.
visit and register now at www.testedodds.com to get the best Soccer Predictions

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by AlPeter: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
adidison:

and lack of high intelligence, good technique, ability to read the game and discipline. All these are found in practically all good creative midfielders
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by hausadreturn(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
fecta:

This match is looking like the one against Poland,
We have one of the best squad ever but our passing is 0.
one of the best squad ever?
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Captain8(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hey! I know say them play Rubbish o....but no dey call that 30 year old man young boy o.......yu may call him inexperienced sha....But which keeper we wan use sef...because to me , we gat no keeper yet o, and na calamity be that.
4 sure no keeper yet but 4 me i think ezenwa shld be consider
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Captain8(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dotng:
Is it that people don't know the difference between a friendly and a competitive match? People are just crying all over the thread as if we have lost out of the World Cup already. The objective behind a friendly is different from that of a competitive match.
e beta make i sidon 4 my house in peace dan go out washin dat rubbish upon al my boast of S E al dem idiot vmoses dem e want make dem always pas bal to ram nd look up to am always playes wey no fast pas my grandmama
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by sharpwriter(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Captain8:
4 sure no keeper yet but 4 me i think ezenwa shld be consider

Yea... Ezenwa looks calmer... he just needs more advanced training...my opinion sha.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by 3xQIm9F: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
bad day
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by property123: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2018
engrkaz:
Why is uzoho diving like a monkey that swallowed crude oil?

Hahahaha! I 'm supprise alot of you are complaining here, right from the qualification phase, we never had a good team, it's just that we didn't meet tough side. Ref help us at the last match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Vikky014(f): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
webizone:

Vikky014 don't be discouraged that people don't read and comment on your posts. I feel your enthusiasm for tech. Unfortunately, Nigerians love politics, big brother naija and the english premiership. I have been there.
tnx dear
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Fordzzy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Emekus92:

u will be ban

Banabas
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Onyinye15(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
To think that I watched this match cry

We shouldn't have qualified for this world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) by sureinfo: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
wonderful, this should really help me when predicting on betway.ng
sticksba:
Testedodds is a Soccer Prediction website that provides accurate betting tips based on detailed analysis, forms and statistics and the latest news on a huge range sports. Testedodds provides guaranteed tips for betting on a wide range of stores including Over 1.5 Goals, Double Chance, Draws, Over 2.5 Goals, Both teams to score, Sure games and many more.
visit and register now at www.testedodds.com to get the best Soccer Predictions

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.