Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do (447 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do by abiolamitodun(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
I Lost My Mum's Money Which Is #7000Naira she gave me 25 strokes of cane after dat my dad came back 4rm work and added15 more.I Was About To Sleep and Saw The Money On My Bed!!!!!!!!

Now, should I Return
D Money Or What's Ur Suggestion!!!!!!!
Re: What Should I Do by pat1612(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
abiolamitodun:
I Lost My Mum's Money Which Is #7000Naira she gave me 25 strokes of cane after dat my dad came back 4rm work and added15 more.I Was About To Sleep and Saw The Money On My Bed!!!!!!!!

Now, should I Return
D Money Or What's Ur Suggestion!!!!!!!
Return the money angry
Do u wanna take revenge on your parents angry
Is their hard earn money that is why flogging if it was just that fast cash u would have never even heard word abt it sad

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Be A Father ? / Imbibing Conscientiousness: A Recipe For Checkmating Family Scuffles / These Parents Sued Thier 30 Yr Old Son For Refusing To Move Out Of Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.