Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... (1204 Views)

Independence Without Difficulties Is A Dream Of Utopia. / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
all races kommen toghether to do what....?...

save your black skins....their is no such thing as all races coming toghether....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
save yourselfs....

this is not a joke....

others will gladly kill you to survive....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by NwaNimo1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Crack kills*
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
stop whorshipping image of white people...this put you in an disadvantage.....stop it...

their is no white mvtherfucker coming to save your black skin....the whites are too busy saving themselves than to save you...

fight or die...!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Crack kills*

listen or perish...

am not interested in saving your black skin too....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingsango....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
i shall watch you blacks perish....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
from mount hermon throuh the desert 40 years...
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
you shall be destroyed...finaly...
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
the rest with whites is fun.... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by NwaNimo1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
U tripping........ badly,

Drink 3 bottles of ice cold water...
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
U tripping........ badly,

Drink 3 bottles of ice cold water...

realy....last warning...pull yourselfs toghether or perish......................
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingsango,,,,i summound...he came....how are you.... wink

1 Like

Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
kingsango...they are finished....bye bye....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
dont be sad,kingsango....its just the way it is.... undecided

you did your best...relax....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
justtoodark:
kingsango,,,,i summound...he came....how are you.... wink

Fight or die. That's the perfect message. Fight to end criminal mafia that is what is taking away 90% of the socio-economic resourses of all African communities worldwide.

Wow! I must say that your words enlightened me. At first I found them rude but that's just the angry disposition of Sango. grin Hard to evoke Sango and not be filled with aggression and anger. Great warrior king is Sango yet wise.

Three curses of Africa, cultism, evil witchcraft and sodomy. Didn't know that Africa was the cradle of homosexuality and that sodomy as it is formerly called is an art of summoning demons from the depths. Africans are some powerful shamans and magicians yet sometimes magic can throw the universe out of balance. We over use magick and it backfires. A war now brewing between the male gods and female goddesses temples in Africa and has been for several thousand years. Not all African cultures though. It seems some cultures are mother goddess based and some are male god based.

What do you think?
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingSango:

Fight or die. That's the perfect message. Fight to end criminal mafia that is what is taking away 90% of the socio-economic resourses of all African communities worldwide.

Wow! I must say that your words enlightened me. At first I found them rude but that's just the angry disposition of Sango. grin Hard to evoke Sango and not be filled with aggression and anger. Great warrior king is Sango yet wise.

Three curses of Africa, cultism, evil witchcraft and sodomy. Didn't know that Africa was the cradle of homosexuality and that sodomy as it is formerly called is an art of summoning demons from the depths. Africans are some powerful shamans and magicians yet sometimes magic can throw the universe out of balance. We over use magick and it backfires. A war now brewing between the male gods and female goddesses temples in Africa and has been for several thousand years. Not all African cultures though. It seems some cultures are mother goddess based and some are male god based.

What do you think?

wink....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingSango:

What do you think?

what i think....?

the black race shall perish....then all others....judgement....alot of fun... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
justtoodark:

what i think....?

the black race shall perish....

Not so. Do you want to exist on the timeline where they perish? grin You create your own reality, you know?
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingSango:

Not so. Do you want to exist on the timeline where they perish? grin You create your own reality, you know?

i know....

kiiiikikiki..... smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
justtoodark:

i know....

kiiiikikiki..... smiley smiley smiley smiley

What does your ethnic group's traditions speak of multiple universes? You know like parallel universes where everything is happening right now. I mean the slave trade is happening right now, the one we went through already is occurring on another timeline.
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
black race has no chance....become white.... ??..undecided...i dont even understand what that means.... undecided

even whites are suffering... undecided
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingSango:

What does your ethnic group's traditions speak of multiple universes? You know like parallel universes where everything is happening right now. I mean the slave trade is happening right now, the one we went through already is occurring on another timeline.

i dont deal with such things...i dont even know what heaven is.....dimensions,what....?

i dont understand such things.... undecided
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont deal with such things...i dont even know what heaven is.....dimensions,what....?

idont understand such things.... undecided

Don't stress it. I will teach it as a free gift but not today. It will open up the world of magick too you forever!

Very powerful stuff....after finding out Flat Earth I know there was more to reality which the ancient myths spoke of that the Freemasons were hiding.
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
eat or be eating......thats all what i understand....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingSango:

Don't stress it. I will teach it as a free gift but not today. It will open up the world of magick too you forever!

Very powerful stuff....after finding out Flat Earth I know there was more to reality which the ancient myths spoke of that the Freemasons were hiding.

okay.... smiley
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
The world is flat and its an infinite plane of existence that has a certain frequency. That is the dimension or plane we are on.

There are planes above us of high dimensions.

There are planes below us of lower dimensions.

There are billions of worlds on all the planes.

The material world is illusion.

Time is also an illusion and everything event is happening right now, past, present and future in all timelines and all worlds.

Spirits are beings like us but some from higher planes, who know how to transverse different world timelines. Some spirits are from lower realms and they feed on our energy. On Earth we are at the center plane of existence. Via special symbols and using magick rituals we can contact beings from other dimensions. That's it in a nutshell. We can also shift realities but it takes energy, all the time we are shifting realities. Its very odd but it happens quite often.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2018
KingSango:

What do you think?

what they dont understand is,the white mans paradies is the black mans hell....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

what they dont understand is,the white mans paradies is the black mans hell....

We create our own reality.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
KingSango:

The world is flat and its an infinite plane of existence that has a certain frequency. That is the dimension or plane we are on.

There are planes above us of high dimensions.

There are planes below us of lower dimensions.

There are billions of worlds on all the planes.

The material world is illusion.

Time is also an illusion and everything event is happening right now, past, present and future in all timelines and all worlds.

Spirits are beings like us but some from higher planes, who know how to transverse different world timelines. Some spirits are from lower realms and they feed on our energy. On Earth we are at the center plane of existence. Via special symbols and using magick rituals we can contact beings from other dimensions. That's it in a nutshell. We can also shift realities but it takes energy, all the time we are shifting realities. Its very odd but it happens quite often.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

you learnt alot in the meanwhile,kudos priest.....i knew you would get it....remember i once called you inmature priest....??

that,you are not no more.... wink

i dont even care wheather the earth is flat or not....i dont give a fvck....

i just want to beat everybody toghether....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

you learnt alot in the meanwhile,kudos priest.....i knew you would get it....remember i once called you inmature priest....??

that,you are not no more.... wink

i dont even care wheather the earth is flat or not....i dont give a fvck....

i just want to beat everybody toghether....

How come the aggressive competitiveness?
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
KingSango:

How come the aggressive competitiveness?

i am like that....i want to beat up the ol world not only blacks...its just the way i am....

am not rascist when it comes to beating up people....everybody will get their fair share of beatings....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Poor Economy (throwback, See Photo) / Buhari Pays For CD With US Dollars In Nigeria At EFCC Building ! / No Man Who Values Cows More Than Human Being Will Rule Nigeria Again- Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.