Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter (43938 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ObaKlaz: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2018
King4Roller:

Must you hate?
So basically to you, I'm hating? Great comprehension skills you got!
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Jeff Bezos is only the richest because of how much Bill has donated to different causes though

I FEEL BILL GATES HAS REALIZED THERES NO POINT IN HOLDING THAT WORTHLESS TITLE FOR YEARS. HE'S NOW INTO SOMETHING WORTHIER, CHARITY.

THE WAY HE'S FLINGING FINANCIAL HELP IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I'M SURE HE DOESN'T MIND IF HE DROPS TO NUMBER 50 ON THE LIST.

HE SPOKE OUT ABOUT THE LEADERS OF NIGERIA, NOT BECAUSE HE CARED ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP HERE... BUT BECAUSE HE WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH WHAT HE SAW WHEN HE CAME OVER. ALL THE MONEY HE'S BEEN DONATING TO THE LESS FORTUNATE IN THIS COUNTRY HAS ENDED IN THE POCKETS OF THE PEOPLE IN POSITION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by dangwarmai(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Phoebe ADELE Gates? I smell rat.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by oreayo2011: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2018
people apparently dont understand what an individual's networth is.The way foreign business magazines arrive at these figures is working from the known to the unknown.These people live in systems where records are premium and can be easily accessed.So shouting Jeff Bezos is now the richest man in the world is just mass hysteria .The most verifiable indicator of networh is the current value of an individual's stake in a publicly quoted company like facebook,amazon or microsoft.The problem is this money is not cash and the valuation is very prone to fluctuation.
So Mark Zuckerberg has a bad quarter some analysts with reputable brokerages feel it will be a problem and then downgrade the stock ,and in one day his networh reduces by 3BILLION.Tesla is burning cash but based on future promise,Elon Musk is worth several billions,and these all could change if something dramatic happens.
It is exciting to see a new name on the top of the list,but it might not be for long.Amazon is a behemoth but still has a long way to go in the land of profitability,which keeps Jeff Bezos seriously exposed.Bill Gates on the other hand has been the world's richest for over 25 years eventhough names like Armancio Ortega of Zara, Warren Buffett and Carlos Slim Helu overtook him for a few days or at most 6 months but they usually receed after a while like violent waves that hit the sandy beach and ultimately have to receed.
Bill Gates is an enigma and adjusted for inflation his netwoth would probably be higher than that of Jeff Bezos,but this guy has given over 30 billion dollars away with Nigeria alone collecting 1.6 billion from one man.I think with his charitable nature he will always remain the richest.
ruggedtimi:
this guy though. No amount of juju can give u such wealth. Anyway I still respect bill gate for holding that position almost twenty Years now. You can still call bill gate richest man
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by oreayo2011: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Warren Buffett is not leaving his vast wealth to his family rather he is giving almost all of it away .Now if you were his grandson,would you call him regularly to say grandpa,how are you?Knowing fully well that when the man dies ,you aint getting shishi.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nairalane: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Wait o! Why is Adele in her name! Oh, she has married my brother's uncle's nephew!
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Flokey: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

Oh boy, na your missing short sight correction glasses you need to find first o. grin cheesy
bros ,this is not a joking matter . I truly love her from the depth of my heart embarassed
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
skimmy005:
I like her breast
me too
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Assassin101: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2018
she fits into ur description
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Who is she?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by salam1(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2018
willi926:

na malaria dey do u. u no see say na me dem dey look. grin
I swear the 2 of una no well, una make mi laugh so tay I nearly receive query

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by TourismMan(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2018
Omo, see Gold. How do I mine this one? If I catch this one eh, I go give am belle straight up.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by yarimo(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2018
medexico:
Chai, these kind girls no dey stingy.

Make I even dey friend am, just dey friend am o

and you think your village people will allow you to locate her? grin
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by macaranta(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Give me 100 million and i still won't date her..

I prefare ishilove to her..
You wish
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Azam101: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See the way she n her papa de smile look me

My father inlaw shocked cool
So you like better thing abi?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2018
oreayo2011:
people apparently dont understand what an individual's networth is.The way foreign business magazines arrive at these figures is working from the known to the unknown.These people live in systems where records are premium and can be easily accessed.So shouting Jeff Bezos is now the richest man in the world is just mass hysteria .The most verifiable indicator of networh is the current value of an individual's stake in a publicly quoted company like facebook,amazon or microsoft.The problem is this money is not cash and the valuation is very prone to fluctuation.
So Mark Zuckerberg has a bad quarter some analysts with reputable brokerages feel it will be a problem and then downgrade the stock ,and in one day his networh reduces by 3BILLION.Tesla is burning cash but based on future promise,Elon Musk is worth several billions,and these all could change if something dramatic happens.
It is exciting to see a new name on the top of the list,but it might not be for long.Amazon is a behemoth but still has a long way to go in the land of profitability,which keeps Jeff Bezos seriously exposed.Bill Gates on the other hand has been the world's richest for over 25 years eventhough names like Armancio Ortega of Zara, Warren Buffett and Carlos Slim Helu overtook him for a few days or at most 6 months but they usually receed after a while like violent waves that hit the sandy beach and ultimately have to receed.
Bill Gates is an enigma and adjusted for inflation his netwoth would probably be higher than that of Jeff Bezos,but this guy has given over 30 billion dollars away with Nigeria alone collecting 1.6 billion from one man.I think with his charitable nature he will always remain the richest.
undecided..why u no go work for wall street.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by brownhawk: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2018
post=66219823:
Phoebe and Cuppy..... Who will you choose?!
to hell with cuppy.ill marry phobe if she has no kobo for account
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Princeboca12(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2018
I think Vladimir Putin is the richest man in the world. Dude is worth over 200billion dollars(not official). Guy has over 45 aircrafts,20palaces with his favorite amounting 1billion dollars.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by ziga: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's the daugher of the richest man in the world but look how modest she is...

She doesn't need to wear plastic wigs, fake eye lashes or tons of bling-blings juz too look rich but her earring is a studded diamonds. Very classy... kiss

And you can tell all of that from a single picture.

Genius... Genius...
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2018
pzphoto:
This is daughter of the richest man in the world Phoebe.

Who want to hook up with her?

Gist from praizeupdates

News source : http://www.praizeupdate.com/meet-phoebe-bill-gates-lovely-daughter/

2nd Richest actually.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by sonofthunder: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Give me 100 million and i still won't date her..

I prefare ishilove to her..
funke!!!
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by olametrix(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
D girl name na one of the virus on microsoft (phoebe),any 1 came across d virus?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Platony(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Naija girls.....una dey see bill gates daughter......simple n beautiful. Small councillor daughter 4 here go wear lashes wey dey lyk blanket cm bend leg snap lyk person wey get bone fracture, bring out tongue lyk american police dog!! angry angry angry

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Platony:
Naija girls.....una dey see bill gates daughter......simple n beautiful. Small councillor daughter 4 here go wear lashes wey dey lyk blanket cm bend leg snap lyk person wey get bone fracture, bring out tongue lyk american police dog!! angry angry angry
abuse dem small small now, dem offend u ni
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
na one common lecturer pikin wey d father Dey beg government to eat go con Dey do shakara for Nigeria here
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Drnice: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Op. The first pic is Phoebe & her dad Bill Gates. The second pic is Katherine, Bill Gates' first child.

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by sasquareT(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's the daugher of the richest man in the world but look how modest she is...

She doesn't need to wear plastic wigs, fake eye lashes or tons of bling-blings juz too look rich but her earring is a studded diamonds. Very classy... kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by NairaMaster1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I celebrate you and other good mothers like you.
Prostitution has capture inferior women my sister.

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by tintedniggz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
medexico:
I went to school with one senator's daughter in Ilorin, she once gave 3 or 4 of her friends 1k each to buy "pure water"
Why do I feel like I know about this?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by medexico(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
tintedniggz:
Why do I feel like I know about this?
Did you attend Kinsey Academy College?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by daannyy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66219823:
Phoebe and Cuppy..... Who will you choose?!
what is dis one saying
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by mikolo80: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
white ppl dont wear wigs
QueenSuccubus:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children / Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.