Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,451 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (30214 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Priscy01(f): 3:16am On Mar 28, 2018
A Nigerian burn survivor identified as Magdalene Edet Ekanem has made a bold move by showing off her burn scars.

The scars are mostly situated around her tummy region, and Ekanem rocked crop tops to show them off. She said she isn't ashamed of her scars because they are the reminder that she's alive.

Sharing the photos, she captioned;
"I show off my scars and I am not ashamed of it because they are reminder that I am alive and someone else's sign of hope.��� @mbss_foundation"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/burn-survivor-bares-her-tummy-as-she-proudly-displays-her-scars-in-stunning-photos.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by iykololo(m): 3:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Eyaah,
She is so good looking.

Firsto do commento

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Tolumiide: 3:32am On Mar 28, 2018
definition of confidence

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Thank Goodness

6 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by hokafor(m): 3:33am On Mar 28, 2018
The scares even helped her reduced some belly fats.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by sleek82(m): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2018
I admire her confidence!
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by vickthourh(m): 3:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Pretty lady...black and proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Imagine the zip just do the unusual in last picture . tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Thank God its on the stomach not on the face

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by ajast(m): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Look well, zip has got to the end already, she pulled the trouser up because of your imagination.

The burns now look like tattoo and even sexy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Enyi when will you repent?

Hardeybohwarley:
Hardeybohwarley:
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by FanYogo1(f): 3:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Beautiful SS woman. grin
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by dinocy(m): 3:46am On Mar 28, 2018
she is beautiful but what caused the burns?
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:47am On Mar 28, 2018
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Enyi when will you repent?

Snap out of your illusion the zip cannot move any further.
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by avalontony(m): 4:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.....its alright I know how it feels 2x shocked

Then enters slim shady to complete the rap grin
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by UnknownT: 4:01am On Mar 28, 2018
She's lucky the region is always clothed. Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by KangaIye: 4:04am On Mar 28, 2018
How did she just got burnt only at the tummy or belly side and her skin is smooth

5 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by psp2pc(m): 4:09am On Mar 28, 2018
nicr
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by calberian: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Now, that's some pretty looking human being but hey, mods now work round the clock?

Benefits of the current administration in aso rock are so few and far between that I'll have to start considering adding this development to the list.

Yeah, I registered early this year for the first time to vote in any other person than you-know-who.
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by 9jalandzone: 4:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Ok[url]9jalandzone..com[/url]
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by dayleke: 4:38am On Mar 28, 2018
It is well with her...

What time is it sef?
MODs no dey sleep?
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Shild of d world!!!!

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2018
She has confidence in herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by sirusX(m): 4:47am On Mar 28, 2018
I can’t begin to imagine the amount of pain she felt when she was burnt....from the scars, she’s really a strong woman
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2018
You are a survivor. Thanking God for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Exponental(m): 5:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Why d display? Is she proud of the incident?
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by HoodBillionaire: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2018
make she go do tatoo
for belle
dem dey like fuc
all these plump gals
dia pussyy dey sweet
men i must fuc mai gal tonite
she needs a dic in her life
bich close dat tommy
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Riversides2003(m): 5:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice kegs
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Pray(m): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Turn to Jesus.
Re: Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) by Chival9(m): 5:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
. your need medication, zip that is already open. what are you imagining? tongue
Hardeybohwarley:
. your need medication, zip that is already open. what are you imagining?

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid / Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Mosquitoes Are Our Friends, Stop Killing Them - UNILORIN Professor Decries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.