Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum (37179 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Governor Ajimobi At Eid Prayer Ground In Ibadan / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by 247frolic(m): 5:31am On Mar 28, 2018
The Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum commenced on the 27th Mrch, 2017 with the theme, ‘Consolidating the Legacy of Regional Integration’.

The advancement of Lagos will mean nothing unless it is in conjunction with the overall development of the whole of Western Nigeria. Together we can achieve this ideal.

In this forum, Unity is strength, when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-ambode-fayose-argebesola-and-ajimobi-at-western-nigerian-governors-forum/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by bjayx: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2018
As if they're working for the people

13 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregbesola dressing style sha

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by BabatCargo(m): 6:21am On Mar 28, 2018
Different governors forum without any signficant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by jerryunit48: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregberascal always representing

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Corrinthians(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2018
As a flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew, these pictures give me migraines. cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by henrygale(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Set of folks tormenting the people.
All have something in common which is to line their pockets with our resources.
I hope they come up with something tangible for the region and not just their regular show off to make it seem as if they are doing something for the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by chriskosherbal(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Aregbesola dressing style sha
tea a typical traditional man. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by SuperS1Panther: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2018
That is the way we roll in the land of oduduwa.

Let us restructure the country into regions states and Development Councils.

16 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Emperorawt(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregberascal I sight you nigga lol

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by talk2archy: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
you de mind this commedian
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by yeyeboi(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
OK
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by paymentvoucher: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by natedat: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

Obasanjo ati tinubu were trying to breakup the country. dont join them..

Tinubu put the logo there to breakup nigeria. and the logo at the Stadium.. it is call fraud..
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by ekems2017(f): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Typical Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Chriswazo(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Jeez! Shameful look for the office and level of meeting, mtcheew
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Twrecks(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Amosun will not be there now oo. Not that it matters anyway. Only Ambode's got his head screwed on right among the lot.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by castrokins(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Fayose Ma Nigga i Sight You

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Corrinthians(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregbe The Clown

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by obafemee80(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

His STYLE

Be Original

8 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by resurgentxtian4: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2018
I like Aregbe and Fayose’s dressing respectively. I am happy that there is a renewed sense of integration and unity in the SW. We would need each other in the coming years in this Nigerian jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Sarang(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2018
grin cheesy

Please see link on my signature
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Adeyinka12(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregbe wore Danshiki/ eshiki and Kembe that is nice. proudly Yoruba.
last pix , I think that is Kwara deputy/representative.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Aibuckher(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Exactly why Yorubas dodge their traditional attires grin grin
Especially with those big banana caps grin grin
Some of them will come out looking like clowns and comedians grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Sunnymatey(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2018
In the 2nd pix, Fayose is an lroko indeed

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Riversides2003(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Fayose my guy, you stand out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / Protest as DSS fails to release Sowore / The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.